Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
these two wastes of air have alot more to worry about then there den of horrorsw.........they should be more worried about bars of soap dropping.
:waitasec: do you mean slipping on soap? :waitasec:
I am sorry I don't get that language....:crazy:

I hear that you can send packages... how about laced chocolate????

:waitasec: do you mean slipping on soap? :waitasec:
I am sorry I don't get that language....:crazy:

I hear that you can send packages... how about laced chocolate????

I believe she is referring to bending over to retrieve.

I finally got around to reading the parole reports. (Thank YOU, Angel Who Cares!, you've done a great job at keeping us all updated!!!!) Frankly I've been looking for something like this since this case exploded. The "2002" parole report indicated that PG & NG weren't at home AND that "(PG's) Mom showed me their room." Obviously Patricia Franzen was not only coherent, she was mobile! This was 2002! She was not bedridden at all. Jaycee was already 22 years old at this time! GRRRRRR!!
To the best of my knowledge there is no law that abstains elderly people from being prosecuted for violating the law! Why is this woman not being indicted and prosecuted?

Second question, why do you all think Jaycee used the name Alissa "Franzen"? (Not, Garrido?) (And by the way, I think that is the "second family" she was referring to in her comments during the interview.) But WHY use Franzen? PATRICIA FRANZEN imo, is not only an accessory, she may dang well have been the mastermind!

Patricia Franzen should be in a cell right next to Phil and Nancy. This woman is guilty as hell and should face the music just like her darling Phil. :furious:

DITTO!!!!!! :furious:

There are other numerous references to Phillips mother in these reports. On 6/12/2001: "subject is not at home, left instructions with subject's mother to report next day". Would a parole officer leave "instructions" with an incoherent, bed-ridden person? I don't think so!!! (Oh, and by the way, he did as his mother instructed.) Another report says her bedroom was the one at the rear of the house, the one closest to Jaycee's prison, the one mostly likely to hear screams from!!! Several different p.o.'s not only met her, but obviously talked with her. I see no mention of her being bedridden until April 2009. WHY HASN'T THIS WOMAN BEEN INDICTED???

Another report, covering supervision from 6/1999 to 11/1999 indicates that "Garrido was living with his wife Nancy Garrido and his mother Pat Garrido", not Franzen. I find that interesting as well. Why back to using the name Garrido?

And the document on 8/26/09 says: "source of support: mother" and "unemployed". What happened to the happy family printing business?

So these reports certainly establish that there are people who can at least for certain say whether they felt Ms. Garrido/Franzen was within all her faculties at the time they met her. Where is their testimony, and WHY hasn't this woman been implicated and indicted? Is it possible she is a source of information and getting a deal to cover her own arse? Nah, I dunno, the thought just came to me.

Than k you!!!! I have been on the Patricia is guilty wagon for a LONG time!! This co-conspirator was selling real estate and conducting transactions AFTER Jaycee was kidnapped for gods sake!

Than k you!!!! I have been on the Patricia is guilty wagon for a LONG time!! This co-conspirator was selling real estate and conducting transactions AFTER Jaycee was kidnapped for gods sake!

And, according to Polly the neighbor, cruisin' around town, after the fact, in the very car that was used to abduct JC !! She may be suffering from dementia now, but she surely wasn't for the entire 18 years of JC's captivity.

I am of a mind that someone who MAY be demented NOW, is not absolved from guilt in crimes that took place at an earlier date. There is NO reason that PF shouldn't be prosecuted. There are elders in prison and guilt is guilt despite your age and physical condition.

I often tend to be too "tactical" in my thinking, but I suspect that the prosecution ought to use Patricia as a bargaining chip. If Phil wants to keep his mother from spending her last days on earth in a cell, then plead guilty. This may seem to be underhanded, but the fact is that the b*tch IS guilty - why not use it to squeeze Phil?

I often tend to be too "tactical" in my thinking, but I suspect that the prosecution ought to use Patricia as a bargaining chip. If Phil wants to keep his mother from spending her last days on earth in a cell, then plead guilty. This may seem to be underhanded, but the fact is that the b*tch IS guilty - why not use it to squeeze Phil?

Dr. Doogie, this is scathingly BRILLIANT!!!!!! I LOVE this idea!! Hmmm, I think you need to "suggest" this to the DA's office!!

Personally, I think he'd sell her under the bus. (okay,okay, I tend to mix my metaphors!LOL) There's no reason she can't be in a prison nursing home, yes they do have those. I also don't believe the prosecution needs to do any bargaining with Phil, they have an extremely solid case against him considering the victim lived, and you also have Carl to give eyewitness testimony- he I.D.'d Nancy perfectly in the suspect sketch, and there's the confessions of Nancy & Phil. Open & Shut case. Mental illness attempt is about all the defense has.

Personally, I think he'd sell her under the bus. (okay,okay, I tend to mix my metaphors!LOL) There's no reason she can't be in a prison nursing home, yes they do have those. I also don't believe the prosecution needs to do any bargaining with Phil, they have an extremely solid case against him considering the victim lived, and you also have Carl to give eyewitness testimony- he I.D.'d Nancy perfectly in the suspect sketch, and there's the confessions of Nancy & Phil. Open & Shut case. Mental illness attempt is about all the defense has.

and they'll use the insanity ploy to drag the case out till jaycee's 45 :banghead:

I just have to wonder, why there hasn't been one article about the possibility of her "knowing" who Jaycee was and how she got there. Isn't that weird? Maybe there were and I missed them? Being old does not mean you shouldn't be investigated as being an accessory to a crime. The only one I've heard say that they knew Patricia was guilty and knew all about what was going on was her ex-husband, and that statement seemed to just go right over the top of everyone's head.

And, according to Polly the neighbor, cruisin' around town, after the fact, in the very car that was used to abduct JC !! She may be suffering from dementia now, but she surely wasn't for the entire 18 years of JC's captivity.

Not only that, but I could have sworn that I read that she showed the parole officer her room in the recent parole documents. That may not prove much, but it could show that she was not as bedridden as she claimed.

I also wonder if investigators have questioned Jaycee and/or the girls about her. I would assume that they did, but what do you think?

They are probably not wasting time and resources on her because she has now become incompetent and probably won't live long. And I am sure there are some out there who would pitty the poor old woman (not me, I think they should send her to jail too).

Not only that, but I could have sworn that I read that she showed the parole officer her room in the recent parole documents. That may not prove much, but it could show that she was not as bedridden as she claimed.

I also wonder if investigators have questioned Jaycee and/or the girls about her. I would assume that they did, but what do you think?

Respectfully BBM,

Actually, she showed the parole officer "their" room (as in PG & NG's) . And it was in 2002! In 2001, the PO left instructions with "mom" for Phillip to report the next day. (Phillip did report did, so she obviously could convey instructions! And by the way, Phillip Garrido, for having a home business, WAS NOT HOME A LOT!)

I live with and care for someone with dementia, and trust me, when someone calls and leaves any information for us, firstly, we usually can't figure out who called (and we just hope they'll call back), secondly, if they leave "instructions", as simple as "they have an appointment on such and such", the info is NEVER relayed correctly! (LOL, we try to get her to just not answer the phone, but that doesn't work either! Sigh!) I'm telling you, Patricia Garrido/Franzen, whatever she was calling herself at the time, was coherent AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE HASN'T BEEEN IMPLICATED, WHERE IS THE MEDIA ON THIS ONE? Is everyone "AFRAID" of this old lady and a possible "elderly abuse" accusation?

Respectfully BBM,

Actually, she showed the parole officer "their" room (as in PG & NG's) . And it was in 2002! In 2001, the PO left instructions with "mom" for Phillip to report the next day. (Phillip did report did, so she obviously could convey instructions! And by the way, Phillip Garrido, for having a home business, WAS NOT HOME A LOT!)

I live with and care for someone with dementia, and trust me, when someone calls and leaves any information for us, firstly, we usually can't figure out who called (and we just hope they'll call back), secondly, if they leave "instructions", as simple as "they have an appointment on such and such", the info is NEVER relayed correctly! (LOL, we try to get her to just not answer the phone, but that doesn't work either! Sigh!) I'm telling you, Patricia Garrido/Franzen, whatever she was calling herself at the time, was coherent AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE HASN'T BEEEN IMPLICATED, WHERE IS THE MEDIA ON THIS ONE? Is everyone "AFRAID" of this old lady and a possible "elderly abuse" accusation?

this woman disgusts me. beyond her obvious complicity, she has made comments that she saw that jaycee was pregnent, and at the same time she thought all 3 of them were phils daughters. sick sick sick. then she said she had no problem with all of them living in the backyard cause people did it during the depression um they lived in tents during the depression cause they were broke and homeless.

this woman disgusts me. beyond her obvious complicity, she has made comments that she saw that jaycee was pregnent, and at the same time she thought all 3 of them were phils daughters. sick sick sick. then she said she had no problem with all of them living in the backyard cause people did it during the depression um they lived in tents during the depression cause they were broke and homeless.

BBM

Geeze, somehow I missed that quote! :furious:

Yes, and the interview that quote is from showed that Patricia was competent to give coherent answers to the reporter. In other words, the claims of dementia are BS.

You mean Patricia actually said she saw Jaycee pregnant? I totally missed that. Does anyone have the site for the remark? So she knew Phil was raping Jaycee. She must have. So either she thought he was raping his own daughter or she knew that Jaycee had been kidnapped.

*wants to smack the old biddy on the head with used bed pan*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back