Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<SNIP>

I think her silence was a given. Even if before his arrival she would have been against the crimes he have been commited, the moment Jaycee was taken and brought to Antioch, patricia became an accessory. One thing pg had tp keep patricia in line.

I think the psychology thread is a great tool, but I think that patricias' guilt or innocence is a relevant subject also.

GUILTY beyond a shadow of a doubt...
that's my vote....:twocents:

IIRC, I did my CE through the mail back then.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License Type:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SALESPERSON

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Name:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Garrido, Patricia Lucille

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Mailing Address:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]RT 1 BOX 397E 1554 WALNUT AVE
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]ANTIOCH, CA 94509

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License ID:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00596372

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Expiration Date:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]06/27/93

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License Status:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]EXPIRED

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Salesperson License Issued:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]05/26/77 (Unofficial -- taken from secondary records)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Former Name(s):

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Franzen, Patricia Lucille Garrido

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Employing Broker:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO CURRENT EMPLOYING BROKER

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Comment:
http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=00596372
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO OTHER PUBLIC COMMENTS[/FONT]

OK guys JBean just gave it to you...Here is her licence history...
Is it going to tell us if she had dementia?
Like I said : I don't think so.....
Who knows when she stopped being active and just kept on renewing? we don't know.

All child rapists either were raped as children themselves or witnessed child rape as children. I had assumed a man had raped PG as a boy, hence his obsession with rape early on, but now I'm thinking, maybe it was his own mother (Speculation, I know!). At the very least, the woman knew about the abuse PG experienced as a boy. As I mentioned earlier, no batterer all of a sudden starts that behavior: they learn it as boys. So he, at least, saw his father battering his mother as a boy. That's traumatizing.

But I keep wondering why PG singles out his mother to be a knowing partner in such brutality, while he had hardly any, if at all, contact with his father or the rest of his family. It's quite common for children of abuse to be somewhat dependent on their abuser, even in adulthood. Remember how people described the Dugard girls as "clingy?" That's just one immediate example. I mean, why else would she be so accepting of this evil? More importantly, why would he want her to know about it? PG knew that his mother could be trusted with heinous crimes, but wondering why he wanted her to know is what truly haunts me. I think SunnieRN is right: they were continuing their sick, twisted bond.

His continuing, disturbing relationship with his mother is what he leads me to believe Patricia was an also an abuser. And the fact he chose her to be a co-conspirator in this type of crime--child rape--is what points me to believe she was involved in some sort of sexual abuse of him. I mean, it also makes sense as to why he wanted a woman, Nancy, involved in his crimes, which Nancy called a "family," and why even after her son openly admitted in court that not only exposed himself to young girls, but also strongly desired raping them, Patricia Garrido still stood behind her son. It's because she doesn't care he's a child rapist. In fact, she's so cold-blooded that she didn't mind knowing he was holding a girl captive in the backyard and raping her repeatedly. Hell, she could see the victim regularly and still be OK with it. It's staggering!

I pray that they throw this woman behind bars for the sick crimes she refuse to stop, but I just don't see that happening at all. Dugard deserves to have every crime documented and accounted for, whether it was by an elderly woman or a parole officer who refused to do their job.

sad thing is if we prosecuted everyone who failed jaycee in one way or another, the courts would be tied up for 30 years.

OK guys JBean just gave it to you...Here is her licence history...
Is it going to tell us if she had dementia?
Like I said : I don't think so.....
Who knows when she stopped being active and just kept on renewing? we don't know.

While true that it does not tell us if she had dementia, it shows that she had the reasoning skills to know her license was expiring and that she felt it was important enough to her at that time to renew it. Both pretty logical actions.

As to whether or not she had moments of confusion at that time in her life? Possible or even probable. As to dementia which required her to be bedridden, not likely. In fact I would venture that this is very unlikely as even today she walks with a walker.

To me this doesn't prove mental competency, but it shows a day to day reasoning that could still focus on the future. This also refers to our feelings of her guilt in regards to pgs behavior as she still had at least a great portion of logic and reasoning skills present at that time.

sad thing is if we prosecuted everyone who failed jaycee in one way or another, the courts would be tied up for 30 years.

I honestly feel that the captors, who I feel included patricia, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Kind of like the criminal who drives a get away car for a bank robber, Patricia was a knowledgeable bystander.

I honestly feel that the captors, who I feel included patricia, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Kind of like the criminal who drives a get away car for a bank robber, Patricia was a knowledgeable bystander.

remember what i said about the fbi's percieved theory in 1991 that carl murdered jaycee and buried her body?
the LE in this case now has the percieved notion that patty is psycho and thus not responsbile for her actions.
i'd love to see her hang i just dont know if it will happen.

While true that it does not tell us if she had dementia, it shows that she had the reasoning skills to know her license was expiring and that she felt it was important enough to her at that time to renew it. Both pretty logical actions.

As to whether or not she had moments of confusion at that time in her life? Possible or even probable. As to dementia which required her to be bedridden, not likely. In fact I would venture that this is very unlikely as even today she walks with a walker.

To me this doesn't prove mental competency, but it shows a day to day reasoning that could still focus on the future. This also refers to our feelings of her guilt in regards to pgs behavior as she still had at least a great portion of logic and reasoning skills present at that time.
I do see that you think that...I dont.....

I have not been following PG at all. So let me ask this. Why do we think that PG was not in a similar situation as JD? By that I mean held against her will until she learned to aquiesce? Perhaps not held against her will in the literal sense such as Jaycee, but rather in a controlling fashion; a weak person and a strong person? PG certainly has the ability to make people submit.
Again, I have not read much info on her nor am I basing this on anything; only asking the question and hoping to be brought up to speed.

@Songline: I mentioned child rapists specifically, not rapists generally. All child rapists have either been raped as children or have witnessed this crime. That does not apply to rapists who only attack adults. Also, the hell Garrido wanted daughters to get their "approval." He wanted girls to continue his misogynistic behavior of lording over them. And, lastly, Patricia Garrido was more than "accepting" of her son, regardless of what he did. Again, the man confessed to disturbing crimes against children (e.g., exposure) and his intense desire to rape young girls. Still, his mother was a staunch defender of his. As his own father said: in Patricia's eyes, Phillip Garrido could do no wrong.

We're trying to figure out two things: was Patricia Garrido involved and why. The latter is critical to the former. We can't just accuse someone without basis. We have to provide a reason. That's what we're trying to do.

I have not been following PG at all. So let me ask this. Why do we think that PG was not in a similar situation as JD? By that I mean held against her will until she learned to aquiesce? Perhaps not held against her will in the literal sense such as Jaycee, but rather in a controlling fashion; a weak person and a strong person? PG certainly has the ability to make people submit.
Again, I have not read much info on her nor am I basing this on anything; only asking the question and hoping to be brought up to speed.

from what i understand he felt no need to contrrol her. she thought he was a saint.

@Jbean: That is a good question. To me, Patricia Garrido knew exactly what her son was. He was not only a convicted kidnapper and rapist, but he confessed to wanting to rape young children. Still, Patricia Garrido stood by him. To me, that means that she was OK with what he did. But considering what happened there over the course of 18 years (e.g., girls all of a sudden showing up, living in the backyard), it strikes me as unreasonable to assume she didn't know what was going on. She's only been suffering from dementia for the past six years. Now, it's true, one can say, "She knew but was too scared to do anything," meaning that she wanted to help. I don't believe she wanted to help at all because she was so accepting of his disturbing behavior before, no matter how chilling. It would assume that all of a sudden she had a change of heart about her son's behavior and I just don't see that. Also, I doubt Phillip Garrido would invite someone to his home unless he could trust them (Note: obviously, being an invite is far different than a captive). He trusted his mother.

@Jbean: That is a good question. To me, Patricia Garrido knew exactly what her son was. He was not only a convicted kidnapper and rapist, but he confessed to wanting to rape young children. Still, Patricia Garrido stood by him. To me, that means that she was OK with what he did. But considering what happened there over the course of 18 years (e.g., girls all of a sudden showing up, living in the backyard), it strikes me as unreasonable to assume she didn't know what was going on. She's only been suffering from dementia for the past six years. Now, it's true, one can say, "She knew but was too scared to do anything," meaning that she wanted to help. I don't believe she wanted to help at all because she was so accepting of his disturbing behavior before, no matter how chilling. It would assume that all of a sudden she had a change of heart about her son's behavior and I just don't see that. Also, I doubt Phillip Garrido would invite someone to his home unless he could trust them (Note: obviously, being an invite is far different than a captive). He trusted his mother.

yup. pregnant 14 year old girl who was born concieved while her son was locked up is at the house.........no problem here. whats that? she has another baby 4 years later? where are they coming from? oh well. i'll just sit here and pretend im nuts.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License Type:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SALESPERSON

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Name:

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Mailing Address:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]RT 1 BOX 397E 1554 WALNUT AVE
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]ANTIOCH, CA 94509

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License ID:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]00596372

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Expiration Date:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]06/27/93

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]License Status:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]EXPIRED

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Salesperson License Issued:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]05/26/77 (Unofficial -- taken from secondary records)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Former Name(s):

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Franzen, Patricia Lucille Garrido

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Employing Broker:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO CURRENT EMPLOYING BROKER

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Comment:
http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=00596372
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NO OTHER PUBLIC COMMENTS[/FONT]

You must be on the same track as me, as I just posted this today :)

yup. pregnant 14 year old girl who was born concieved while her son was locked up is at the house.........no problem here. whats that? she has another baby 4 years later? where are they coming from? oh well. i'll just sit here and pretend im nuts.

In a very recent interview Patricia said: "I don't want to talk about what Phillip did wrong. It upsets me." So it seems she has a long history of shutting her mind and looking the other way and not talking about unpleasant things.

The only other people I remember reading about that ever went inside the home was Cheyvonne and Ralph Hernandez, the PI.

This WAS my question also, you know, trying to give Patricia the benefit of the doubt. At first I thought, well maybe she was drugged by them. (That kinda' stuff happens in nursing homes everywhere. These old folks are drugged until they will tell you they are soooooo happy where they are! Hah! Our Mom was in one, and we "rescued" her, though the withdrawals were nasty, she's a million percent improved!) And, we all know that PG & NG were familiar with drugs, yes? Anyway, that is why I started delving into why a person who either had dementia, or was drugged out of it, "and being taken care of by NG", would renew their real estate license????? Did NG & PG do it for her just to maintain the status quo? Possibility. That is why I'm trying to see if Patricia closed any sales AFTER Jaycee was there???
Does anyone know where we could find that out?

Because right from the start she said she thought that JC was his daughter, (then she did see JC pregnant) and she thought that the 2 girls were hi children too. 18 years ago she did not have dementia, as her ex husband said she got that about 6 years ago. And she sticks up for her good boy.
My hinky meter said instantly the first time I read anything she said - This does not sound right. I think she is a lie a minute.

This WAS my question also, you know, trying to give Patricia the benefit of the doubt. At first I thought, well maybe she was drugged by them. (That kinda' stuff happens in nursing homes everywhere. These old folks are drugged until they will tell you they are soooooo happy where they are! Hah! Our Mom was in one, and we "rescued" her, though the withdrawals were nasty, she's a million percent improved!) And, we all know that PG & NG were familiar with drugs, yes? Anyway, that is why I started delving into why a person who either had dementia, or was drugged out of it, "and being taken care of by NG", would renew their real estate license????? Did NG & PG do it for her just to maintain the status quo? Possibility. That is why I'm trying to see if Patricia closed any sales AFTER Jaycee was there???
Does anyone know where we could find that out?
That would be tough. The way to see an agents inventory or history is through their board affiliation. But most of those records were not online prior to 1993 when her license expired.

You must be on the same track as me, as I just posted this today :)
I just read people asking for it towards the end of the thread so I went to DRE and got it. Thanks for posting earlier, sorry I missed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin
Back