Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/MNHQ19EU4O.DTL

After his release in the late 1980s, Phillip Garrido moved in with his mother, who lived just outside Antioch in a modest home with a large backyard. His parents had divorced in 1971, and his mother had later married Herschel Franzen, who left the home to his wife when he died in the early 1990s.

or, in my honest opinion a more reputable source:

http://www.backtype.com/url/www.blogger.com%252fprofile%252f15773677176199690773

Found it...

Herschel Franzen, Born 24 Jan 1914, Died Jan 1986- Last residence Antioch, CA.

Down aboutt 1/2 way down the page, found by a blogger who looked up the information on the SS death index.

died jan 86.......so he died not only before [PG] took jaycee, but before [PG] was evven out of prison.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/28/MNHQ19EU4O.DTL

After his release in the late 1980s, Phillip Garrido moved in with his mother, who lived just outside Antioch in a modest home with a large backyard. His parents had divorced in 1971, and his mother had later married Herschel Franzen, who left the home to his wife when he died in the early 1990s.

or, in my honest opinion a more reputable source:

http://www.backtype.com/url/www.blogger.com%2fprofile%2f15773677176199690773

Found it...

Herschel Franzen, Born 24 Jan 1914, Died Jan 1986- Last residence Antioch, CA.

Down aboutt 1/2 way down the page, found by a blogger who looked up the information on the SS death index.

Thank you... well, cripe that's not the early 90's ... that changes things.

These were the only two quotes I could find during a quick search. I'll snoop around a bit more and post if I can find anything else, but it makes sense to me that it would have made it easier on patricia to let nancy move in if he had already died.

Found this on the SS death index as prev. listed:

Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued Tools Order
Record?
HERSCHEL FRANZEN 24 Jun 1914 Jan 1986 94509 (Antioch, Contra Costa, CA) (none specified) *advertiser censored*-xx-xxxx Nebraska SS-5 Letter

There's a post somewhere by Dr. Doogie saying that he saw the birth certificate so he knows for sure when he died. I think I remember he said 1991.

These were the only two quotes I could find during a quick search. I'll snoop around a bit more and post if I can find anything else, but it makes sense to me that it would have made it easier on patricia to let nancy move in if he had already died.

Found this on the SS death index as prev. listed:

Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued Tools Order
Record?
HERSCHEL FRANZEN 24 Jun 1914 Jan 1986 94509 (Antioch, Contra Costa, CA) (none specified) *advertiser censored*-xx-xxxx Nebraska SS-5 Letter

I honestly think this is right on as long as it is him as I entered my Mom, Grandma and Aunt and the information ALL came back correct, and I could confirm it was them.

There's a post somewhere by Dr. Doogie saying that he saw the birth certificate so he knows for sure when he died. I think I remember he said 1991.

boy they are certianly lax on records there arent they?
why shoud that suprise me......sigh

I actually have a copy of the death certificate around here somewhere if anyone needs information.

Why does that make sense to me - the man died the same year Jaycee was kidnapped. I've always kind of wondered if he was offed. But then again, maybe PG was just waiting, knowing he was on his death bed and to make a kidnap.

Why does that make sense to me - the man died the same year Jaycee was kidnapped. I've always kind of wondered if he was offed. But then again, maybe PG was just waiting, knowing he was on his death bed and to make a kidnap.

well if he died in 91 was it before or after june 10th?

I cannot put my hands on it..it has made its way to the bottom of my desk. But I can probably find it again. I thought he died in 1993?
I can tell you he died of 100% natural causes.
I'll give you the exact date as soon as I locate it again.

I cannot put my hands on it..it has made its way to the bottom of my desk. But I can probably find it again. I thought he died in 1993?
I can tell you he died of 100% natural causes.
I'll give you the exact date as soon as I locate it again.

waiting patiently :)

I see there are a couple questions in this thread that i researched earlier.
1. I promise you that mr. Franzen's primary and secondary causes of death were listed on the DC and they were both natural. Nothing sinister involved in this COD.

2. when he died the deed did pass to patricia into her name. i saw that paperwork.
3. I am going through everything and i cannnot seem to find the dc. I'll keep looking, but the property passed to Patricia in 1993 and I think that it corresponded with the year he died.

still looking.

I see there are a couple questions in this thread that i researched earlier.
1. I promise you that mr. Franzen's primary and secondary causes of death were listed on the DC and they were both natural. Nothing sinister involved in this COD.

2. when he died the deed did pass to patricia into her name. i saw that paperwork.
3. I am going through everything and i cannnot seem to find the dc. I'll keep looking, but the property passed to Patricia in 1993 and I think that it corresponded with the year he died.

still looking.

great so at a minimum, he too lived there for at least a year and a half withut knowing jaycee was there.

great so at a minimum, he too lived there for at least a year and a half withut knowing jaycee was there.
I cannot say for sure. When I had the information no one was interested. So it's been sitting here on my desk since the end of August. But now I don't know if I threw it away or if it is just buried among endless paper.

Woah, wonder who the other guy with the same name is that is listed on the SS death index? His name is not a common one. And, the same town.

Woah, wonder who the other guy with the same name is that is listed on the SS death index? His name is not a common one. And, the same town.
oh yeah you are probably right that should be him. I wish I could find that thing. blah!

ETA: Ok I give up. I will try and get another copy if no one can find the right ddate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo
Back