Patrick Swayze has Pancreatic Cancer** UPDATE** PS has passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the NE is wrong but I think it is a bad sign his publicist has not come out yet and "emphatically deny" that Patrick is sick.

I am going to have to look at articles I read. One of them said his spokesman stated he was on location shooting another movie.

I know nothing about pancreatic cancer. What is the survival rate?

Pancreatic cancer is the most deadly of all the types. Only about 20% will make it to a year, only 4% will make it to 5 years.

That Fox news story cites the National Enquirer as its source.

That's not an official announcement to me.

Unfortunately, the NE is rarely wrong

One of my son's was concieved while we were watching that on TV. Everytime we hear that line my husband and I start laughting from the memory.

Patrick may have cancer,but now adays,Dr's do not put a time limit on how much time you might have.

this type of cancer is swift, if they put a 5 week time frame I'd say two. So sad.

I have four copies of Dirty Dancing.

:(

He was phenomenal in Donnie Darko. Really played against type.

He seems like a great guy. I love that he's still married to his wife after all these years.

Finally found someone else that watched that movie.

Hope Patrick pulls through.

Favourite Patrick Swayze film - "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar". Sort of a fairy godmother meets the dukes of hazard thing. He plays an unlikely hero/heroine. Talk about playing against type! I loved it, laughed, cried. I loved Ghost as well.

Favourite Patrick Swayze film - "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar". Sort of a fairy godmother meets the dukes of hazard thing. He plays an unlikely hero/heroine. Talk about playing against type! I loved it, laughed, cried. I loved Ghost as well.

I love him too...I hope it's not true.

Too Wong Foo was a great movie...along with Ghost and Dirty Dancing.

this type of cancer is swift, if they put a 5 week time frame I'd say two. So sad.

I have four copies of Dirty Dancing.

My husband says his dad was given a certain number of days and he died EXACTLY when they said he would. Down to the very day. It was about 6 weeks after the diagnosis. He refused chemo. Died at home w/ hospice. So sad.

Eve

I would think if this story was false, his spokesperson would have released a statement by now.

I would think if this story was false, his spokesperson would have released a statement by now.

I agree Jules. It's been long enough. I'm sure they are getting tons of phone calls.

my favorite movie with him (in bold above)....absolutely loved it!...never was a Dirty Dancing or Ghost fan, however.......

i hope this news isn't true, but it's kinda rare that the NE is wrong...it happens, but they're usually spot on:(

I agree 100%. They'd have squashed this rumor ASAP if it was false. I am guessing they are talking to the family and decided what to say, if anything, and when. So my money is on it being true, for that reason.

Yep, I imagine we'll be hearing a formal statement soon. :(

Talk about Ironic. The last Movie he made if this is true. Was the first time him and his Brother Don had a chance to do a movie together.

I always loved his chip n dale dancing with Chris Farley on SNL. SOOOOOO dang funny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back