Patsy and the 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zman - doesn't change the fact that they changed their story at a very critical part.

LE...Burke was awake
LE.. We can connect you to the murder with forensic evidence
LE..Burke owned hi-tecs
LE..No footprints in the snow means no intruder
LE..No open windows or doors
LE..No signs of forced entry
LE..John was missing for a time while Arndt was on duty
LE..Burke's voice on 911 tape
MORE? and all lies

Brefie said:
Zman - doesn't change the fact that they changed their story at a very critical part.
Help me out please,

When and where did the R's "change their story".

capps said:
BlueCrab,

Here we go again ....
I rarely bring up my theory,but whenever I do,you bring up the SAME question,and I repeatedly have given you my answer,just for you to ask the same question again.Apparently,you disregard my posts,or don't read them.

Please refer to "Member's Theories" thread,or look through posts on this forum,where I have given you my answer to your question.

capps,

Don't take things so personal. You have an interesting theory, but I just don't buy it. Too many holes in it.

For instance, JonBenet ate pineapple about one hour before she died, and only Patsy's and Burke's fingerprints are on the bowl of pineapple. JonBenet was too little to reach the bowls in the upper shelf in the kitchen, so you're saying the dirtball intruder got the bowl down and put pineapple in it for JonBenet. So where are his fingerprints on the bowl?

And JonBenet ate the pineapple at her normal seat at the table in the breakfast room, and someone else prepared themselves a cup of tea and sat at Burke's normal place at the table across from JonBenet. Burke is the resident tea drinker, but you're saying the dirtball intruder is a tea drinker too? Are you saying the dirtball intruder sat at the table and had himself a cup of tea while JonBenet quietly snacked from the bowl of pineapple -- and she didn't scream her head off?

Sorry capps, I just can't buy that scenario. There's too much evidence that negates the presence of an uninvited intruder.

BlueCrab

Brefie said:
Then why not sit down with LE for an interview? Any idiot know that the more info LE and indeed the earlier, the more chance they have of catching the perp.

IF, indeed they felt they were being persecuted - SO WHAT? Cops could hound me to the grave and I would still cooperate FULLY with any investigation in my child's death (God Forbid).

T
Boy, everyone says that so easily.
Just how long would you be willing to be persecuted and without a lawyer?
Till your in jail?
On trial?
On death row?

BlueCrab said:
capps,

Don't take things so personal. You have an interesting theory, but I just don't buy it. Too many holes in it.

For instance, JonBenet ate pineapple about one hour before she died, and only Patsy's and Burke's fingerprints are on the bowl of pineapple. JonBenet was too little to reach the bowls in the upper shelf in the kitchen, so you're saying the dirtball intruder got the bowl down and put pineapple in it for JonBenet. So where are his fingerprints on the bowl?

And JonBenet ate the pineapple at her normal seat at the table in the breakfast room, and someone else prepared themselves a cup of tea and sat at Burke's normal place at the table across from JonBenet. Burke is the resident tea drinker, but you're saying the dirtball intruder is a tea drinker too? Are you saying the dirtball intruder sat at the table and had himself a cup of tea while JonBenet quietly snacked from the bowl of pineapple -- and she didn't scream her head off?

Sorry capps, I just can't buy that scenario. There's too much evidence that negates the presence of an uninvited intruder.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab, I donut remember IF there was an orphan tea bag handy near the rest of the wonderments, wonder if they checked 'any' used tea bags for fingerprints? I seem to remember that the BPD took the garbage container ? from under the sink er that was in the kitchen.

Gee NOW we might have a random PERVERT that drank tea. Wonder IF the older son drank tea, the son who was not there?

I also wonder IF any of the 'friends' prepared tea, certainly in the hub bub that began on arrival of the BPD, this could have escaped BPD notice.

Were we ever given specific names of the guests who began tidying up the kitchen that morning? I donut remember.

Camper said:
BlueCrab, I donut remember IF there was an orphan tea bag handy near the rest of the wonderments, wonder if they checked 'any' used tea bags for fingerprints? I seem to remember that the BPD took the garbage container ? from under the sink er that was in the kitchen.

Gee NOW we might have a random PERVERT that drank tea. Wonder IF the older son drank tea, the son who was not there?

I also wonder IF any of the 'friends' prepared tea, certainly in the hub bub that began on arrival of the BPD, this could have escaped BPD notice.

Were we ever given specific names of the guests who began tidying up the kitchen that morning? I donut remember.

Camper,

Just a reminder about the location of the breakfast room. The breakfast room was a separate room and it was not in the kitchen. The breakfast room was where the Ramseys ate most of their sit-down meals. (Like most families, they seldom used the formal dining room.) I doubt if the friends touched anything in that room. Only Patsy's and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl of pineapple. The cops never released any information about whose fingerprints were on the big spoon sticking out of the bowl of pineapple and on the waterglass that contained the spent tea bag.

BlueCrab

Zman said:
Till your in jail?
On trial?
On death row?

Well, if I were innocent - as long as it took. :crazy:

However, hardly the point - you said they cooperated and they didn't. That's blatantly untrue. A 4 month wait for an interview when your child has been murdered is ANYTHING BUT cooperative.

So did I dream that they changed their story about Burke being awake? I notice that none of you is telling me that it is untrue.

And don't get me started on those cops - if they were ANY good at their job - somebody would be in jail for her murder.

Zman said:
Help me out please,

When and where did the R's "change their story".

Zman,

The Ramseys changed their story soon after all three of them (John, Patsy, and Burke) were informed they had been caught on tape and had individually lied to the cops during the police interviews of 1997 and 1998 about Burke being upstairs in bed.

Each of the three Ramseys falsely said that Burke was upstairs in bed during the 911 call at 5:52 AM, he had slept through the night and knew nothing, and he wasn't woken until 7:00 AM when John and Fleet went into the bedroom and got him up to go to the White's house. All three Ramsey responses were identical and were obviously rehearsed lies.

When informed Burke's voice was on the enhanced final four seconds of the 911 call, proving Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM and not upstairs in bed, and that they were all caught in separate lies during the police interviews, the Ramseys changed their story. They changed their story to say Burke was faking sleep. Unfortunately for the Ramseys, "faking sleep" has nothing to do with it. The 911 tape proves Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM, and therefore the lies stand as lies. Faking sleep is an irrelevant Ramsey red herring that changes nothing. ALL THREE RAMSEYS LIED.

BlueCrab

Brefie,

I agree.
Although I think it was advice by their lawyers, the Ramsey's should have, at some point,went against their lawyers,and talked to the LE sooner.

Big mistake by the Ramseys.

BlueCrab said:
capps,

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

Now that's more like it,not the same usual question!

I'll admit,the pineapple is a tough one.
Just as I find it improbable that JB sat with a stranger to eat pineapple...I find it just as improbable, that BR,DS,or NI,sat with her to eat pineapple just before they planned to stun gun her and apply EA.

Did you say they did not mention anything about fingerprints on the big spoon? That's interesting.

I think everyone from LE to WS posters,are perplexed by the pineapple.

capps said:
Brefie,

I agree.
Although I think it was advice by their lawyers, the Ramsey's should have, at some point,went against their lawyers,and talked to the LE sooner.

Big mistake by the Ramseys.

capps - do you think that if their lawyers believed they were 100% innocent it wouldhave taken 4 moths for an interview?

Brefie said:
capps - do you think that if their lawyers believed they were 100% innocent it wouldhave taken 4 moths for an interview?

Brefie,

I don't know if the Ramsey lawyers think they're 100% innocent or not.

But,I do think their lawyers saw that the BPD was zeroing in on the Ramsey's,and advised them to delay talking to them because they would twist anything they had to say to their (the BPD) favor.

As I said many times before ... bad advice by their lawyer,and big mistake for the Ramsey's for putting so much trust in them.

Zman said:
Till your in jail?
On trial?
On death row?
Well, Mark Klaas went to LE immediately, tok a polygraph, cooperated fully and told them he would do whatever he could to get all that out of the way so they could concentrate on finding Polly. INNOCENT parents behave this way. People who HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE behave this way. Look at the Smart family, they cooperated. They were out there all the time making public pleas. When people immediately LAWYER up and then silence themselves, they look like they have something to hide. BTW, how did anyone ever get to jail, much less trial, much less DR without evidence that convinced a jury of that person's peers as well as a judge (who could set aside a verdict if necessary) that the person was GUILTY?????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back