Patsy and the 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking~ JR being the CEO of LM a large company, I'm sure there is a security protocol for every possible scenario that might occur with company CEO's especially those that are involved in defense contracting. Insurance companies also have a security protocol for large company owners and those insured for large sums of money.

So, wouldn't you think that before this happened to JB that JR would've been briefed on how to handle a kidnapping situation? It doesn't make sense to me that if someone at LM was called early before the 911 call that JR would've been told call 911. Could've been told call the police, but warn LE that the RN says they're not to contact police (this is not mentioned in the 911 call) and not to call anyone else, but I doubt it. Don't you think they would've sent their own security over to the house? I don't think he called LM.

Unfortunate about those pesky phone records disappearing they could answer so many questions! I could assume they didn't call anyone, but with the disappearance of those records I know they called someone. So just who did they call?

I have a post regarding that very thing not long ago. While John was not CEO of Lockheed He was definitely up the food chain. Indeed they have a protocol in place for these very things. It would be difficult to believe that 911 was the first call. Indeed many believe that it was not the first call made. Some believe that they were up all night with this matter.

I've been thinking~ JR being the CEO of LM a large company, I'm sure there is a security protocol for every possible scenario that might occur with company CEO's especially those that are involved in defense contracting. Insurance companies also have a security protocol for large company owners and those insured for large sums of money.

So, wouldn't you think that before this happened to JB that JR would've been briefed on how to handle a kidnapping situation? It doesn't make sense to me that if someone at LM was called early before the 911 call that JR would've been told call 911. Could've been told call the police, but warn LE that the RN says they're not to contact police (this is not mentioned in the 911 call) and not to call anyone else, but I doubt it. Don't you think they would've sent their own security over to the house? I don't think he called LM.

Unfortunate about those pesky phone records disappearing they could answer so many questions! I could assume they didn't call anyone, but with the disappearance of those records I know they called someone. So just who did they call?

He called his lawyer who had investigators on the case soon enough to question the White's that evening. And I think they went straight to the White's to see how much they knew. Fleet was taking notes throughout the day at the Ramseys, writing everything down. That had to unnerve John Ramsey and also Patsy, who was watching everyone while she was in "agony" as John puts it. Any idiot knows that the 911 call is something that will alert the neighborhood when the police get finished and hopefully screw up a lot of evidence and if that doesn't work, we are calling our friends over.

I would love to see FW notes that he took that morning. There was obviously some strange things going on around there I just re-read LA depo and this really stood out-

http://www.acandyrose.com/03182000-arndtdepo-04102000.htm

19 Q. When did you first arrive at this opinion

20 relative to the incident?

21 A. Which opinion?

22 Q. As to who killed JonBenet?

23 A. When John Ramsey came up with the steps

24 with JonBenet in his arms.

25 Q. I didn't hear that. I'm sorry. When John

Page 24

1 Ramsey came up the stairs with JonBenet -

2 A. In his arms.

3 Q. That's when you formed the opinion?

4 A. That's when many things that had not made

5 sense and were disturbing during the morning made

6 sense.

7 Q. All right. So you formed the conclusion he

8 had done it?

9 A. It was clear that John had killed JonBenet.

not only that,IF JR thought JB had truly been kidnapped,he himself,not Patsy,would have been making the calls,all of them,that were required per standard protocol in that situation.
So we are expected to believe that,JR, being a CEO,was content to not take over,let Patsy dial 911,and stay in the background,so to speak? Not a chance.
Calls..lawyers,Lt. Gov...Gov. of CO,too? I can't believe those calls to him,sometime after JB was 'found', were to wish him condolences only.
And where did the orders come from,'treat them as victims,not as suspects',throw in Alex Hunter as well.
I also have to wonder if Fernie was already there,since he came in the back way,and F.White says J. Fernie was already there when he arrived,(yet Fernie says White was,I believe FW,not JF).Perhaps he was witness to the 911 call,as a lawyer might have told them to have one for that? JF also says he read the note through the window,and I think it was proven impossible to do so? I also don't buy he instantly knew what had happened upon reading it...my first thought would be that I hope this is nothing more than a sick joke.

If the note was where PR said it was (on the back spiral stairs) it would not have been able to be read through the butler's pantry glass door. I'd love to know why JF was by that door anyway. If he was looking for evidence of an "intruder", at that point LE was already there, and the RN had been given to them. Since PR wrote it, it need not have even really been on those stairs at all. It's not clear to me where the note was when the first LE on the scene (Officer French, within a few minutes of the 911 call) but it has been portrayed as him asking to see the note and it being handed to him.

Deedee,do you think JR slipped and told the truth when he inadvertently said 'there were a lot of ppl there at 3am?' If so, then I wonder whom those would have been?

Who would look through a door and read a letter on the floor? And lets face it by that time PR and JR having read the note it certainly wasn't on the floor or staircase. Or maybe it was since JR had been down on his hands and knees reading it in his underwear. :rolleyes:

If he was there earlier that FW and knew what happened to JB, it would make sense that JF said he was at the door because he'd be worried about LE finding footprints. His footprints. But if he did know what had actually happened to JB how could the F's keep a friendship with them knowing what happened? Weren't all the friends there before the police officers arrived? Is there a chart someplace of the time line breakdown of the 911 call, friends arriving in what order and police officers?

I've never read anything other than JF statement about reading the note through the door. Is there anything anywhere about statements he and his wife made about that day?

Deedee,do you think JR slipped and told the truth when he inadvertently said 'there were a lot of ppl there at 3am?' If so, then I wonder whom those would have been?

Given the estimate of JBR's TOD (around midnight-1am) it is certainly possible that the panic-stricken Rs called in their friends (as well as calling their lawyer-friends) around that time (3am), hours before making the 911 call. If that was the case, I would think the plan was to have them all return to their homes to wait for the call to come back to the house (after the 911 call and after the first LE arrived). If this is what happened, it explains why the Rs did call their friends over that morning. It could have been a way to explain away any fingerprints or DNA/fiber evidence from their friends that may have been found at the "crime scene". It may also explain the tenacious support shown to the Rs by some of their friends. Anyone being involved in the coverup of JBR's death, even if they left before the staging, would be guilty of a crime. The Rs may be using this fear to this day to ensure silence from them all. It could also explain FW's refusal to go along with it- and he was shunned by the group.

Given the estimate of JBR's TOD (around midnight-1am) it is certainly possible that the panic-stricken Rs called in their friends (as well as calling their lawyer-friends) around that time (3am), hours before making the 911 call. If that was the case, I would think the plan was to have them all return to their homes to wait for the call to come back to the house (after the 911 call and after the first LE arrived). If this is what happened, it explains why the Rs did call their friends over that morning. It could have been a way to explain away any fingerprints or DNA/fiber evidence from their friends that may have been found at the "crime scene". It may also explain the tenacious support shown to the Rs by some of their friends. Anyone being involved in the coverup of JBR's death, even if they left before the staging, would be guilty of a crime. The Rs may be using this fear to this day to ensure silence from them all. It could also explain FW's refusal to go along with it- and he was shunned by the group.
good thoughts,the friends did get there rather quickly,considering it was early morning,the day after C-mas,and probably no one had to go to work.(I still think it odd the Stine's weren't called,considering they were the last to see her alive and could verify that).My guess is if that's so,then it explains why they did arrive early,and why JR was apparently so easily able to get in touch with those he needed so quickly...JB died more around midnite,or a bit before,and many of them were still up.
If that was the case then do you think the note was written before they arrived,so they would have a way to explain it all?

good thoughts,the friends did get there rather quickly,considering it was early morning,the day after C-mas,and probably no one had to go to work.(I still think it odd the Stine's weren't called,considering they were the last to see her alive and could verify that).My guess is if that's so,then it explains why they did arrive early,and why JR was apparently so easily able to get in touch with those he needed so quickly...JB died more around midnite,or a bit before,and many of them were still up.
If that was the case then do you think the note was written before they arrived,so they would have a way to explain it all?

That's hard to say...but it could have happened that way. If several people had input into the RN, and were "helping" PR write the note, that might explain the absurd length of the note as well as the rambling on and on. To me, the note was not only written by PR, but the wording is female as well. PR did make the comment to LE that the note "May have been written by a woman" in one of her interviews. Maybe she was setting the stage to implicate one of her friends who had been there when she wrote it.
This doesn't mean that I necessarily believe she had that kind of help. I can totally imagine PR and JR collaborating on the note, or even PR alone. I can see JR telling her "I'll deal with JBR- you go upstairs and write a ransom note. "

That's hard to say...but it could have happened that way. If several people had input into the RN, and were "helping" PR write the note, that might explain the absurd length of the note as well as the rambling on and on. To me, the note was not only written by PR, but the wording is female as well. PR did make the comment to LE that the note "May have been written by a woman" in one of her interviews. Maybe she was setting the stage to implicate one of her friends who had been there when she wrote it.
This doesn't mean that I necessarily believe she had that kind of help. I can totally imagine PR and JR collaborating on the note, or even PR alone. I can see JR telling her "I'll deal with JBR- you go upstairs and write a ransom note. "
I don't know about the others,but..the fact the Stine's weren't there that morning,and the fact they never pointed fingers at them,one of the few families,(if not the only one?) they didn't try to cast suspicion on says to me they probably already knew what was going on,and may have even came over b/f the 911 call (?)...so of course they wouldn't want to come back and face LE.I think the Stine's were some of the few real friends they had,the ones who knew the kind of loose lifestyle they were really living,not just the sparkling clean one Patsy portrayed to the world.
I also base part of my opinion on them on the fact SS alone answered the R's door,and didn't open the door to LE the night of the 23rd..IMO,she knew something was amiss and was covering for the R's.

I cannot answer for Dee Dee but I do.
In reading DOI,I really get the feeling JR was afraid Thomas was onto whatever happened that night after JB was killed,as far as a former plan,who was called,evidence,etc.,and was going to spill the beans about the whole thing.I'm sure he must have been pretty surprised when he didn't speak a word about JR,other than him finding the body and the cover up that proceeded after that.He just wasn't going to let the cat out of the bag on that,and rightly so.

Did LE ever talk to the guests at the R party on Dec.23? I would even want to talk to the kids who were there, to see if any of them knew why JBR was crying and why she "didn't feel pretty". The incident with the 911 call and SS was pretty weird. And I can't believe the police didn't insist on coming in to the house to be SURE there was no real reason for that call. I know from my own experience - one time I accidentally dialed 911 (it was on a speed dial and I forgot) and when the police arrived and I explained, they still wanted to come in the house and make sure all was well.
But in Boulder, I guess the usual procedures don't exist.

Did LE ever talk to the guests at the R party on Dec.23? I would even want to talk to the kids who were there, to see if any of them knew why JBR was crying and why she "didn't feel pretty".
I don't know,other than the one she said it to..(was it Mrs McSanta? ).I got the overall feeling that Thomas found or figured out more about that whole incident than he wrote about in his book.

The incident with the 911 call and SS was pretty weird. And I can't believe the police didn't insist on coming in to the house to be SURE there was no real reason for that call. I know from my own experience - one time I accidentally dialed 911 (it was on a speed dial and I forgot) and when the police arrived and I explained, they still wanted to come in the house and make sure all was well.
it is strange.
It also says to me that FW didn't accidently dial 911.And I don't think JB did it either.
What I get out of it is someone was caught doing something wrong to JB, and there was a threat made to call 911 if it didn't stop.When the person didn't stop,911 was called,but hung up on quickly,either by the party calling,or by the offender.

I am wondering if maybe it was JBR who called 911. Even at age 6, kids can be taught to call 911 in a threatening or dangerous situation. Maybe someone was doing something to her and it hurt. Maybe they told her that it was because she was so "pretty". And maybe that's why she said she didn't feel pretty.
Whatever it was, SOMETHING happened at that party on the 23rd. There were several different explanations given for the 911 call, and that tells me that some people at that party knew what really happened.

I am wondering if maybe it was JBR who called 911. Even at age 6, kids can be taught to call 911 in a threatening or dangerous situation. Maybe someone was doing something to her and it hurt. Maybe they told her that it was because she was so "pretty". And maybe that's why she said she didn't feel pretty.
could be,I was going on SD here's explanation,which he said he got from former prosecutor Wendy Murphy..that abused children just incorporate the abuse into their lives,of course not knowing anything else,they don't know it's wrong,and that it's hard enough to get adults to come fwd with abuse,much less children.So that's what got me to thinking she wasn't the one who called.
IF it was Patsy that called,and the offender was JR...then one can easily understand how the Snow White syndrome came about...and did it happen again on the 25th? Is that what set Patsy off??
But I don't rule out DP,either.Only that wouldn't have affected her in the same manner.

Whatever it was, SOMETHING happened at that party on the 23rd. There were several different explanations given for the 911 call, and that tells me that some people at that party knew what really happened.
Are there other explanations?I've only heard the one in DOI,that it was FW who missdialed,but Patsy goes on to say that the 911 was 'somewhat of a mystery'.That tells me she knew exactly what happened.

Wasn't it SS who said that it was FW who mistakenly called 911? I thought that was the excuse she gave.

Does anyone else recall reading where PR told someone she "caught them doing it again"? This was in regards to some type of sex play or sexual activity, but I thought she was referring to JBR and BR.

Wasn't it SS who said that it was FW who mistakenly called 911? I thought that was the excuse she gave.

I don't know,in DOI,Patsy says FW dialed 911 by mistake,then she goes on to say that the 911 call was still 'somewhat of a mystery'.Either it was or it wasn't..just more meaningless junk they threw in to add to the mix of nonsense.

Does anyone else recall reading where PR told someone she "caught them doing it again"? This was in regards to some type of sex play or sexual activity, but I thought she was referring to JBR and BR.
I don't recall Patsy saying it,but I think the housekeeper said it (too?)?

Did LE ever talk to the guests at the R party on Dec.23? I would even want to talk to the kids who were there, to see if any of them knew why JBR was crying and why she "didn't feel pretty". The incident with the 911 call and SS was pretty weird. And I can't believe the police didn't insist on coming in to the house to be SURE there was no real reason for that call. I know from my own experience - one time I accidentally dialed 911 (it was on a speed dial and I forgot) and when the police arrived and I explained, they still wanted to come in the house and make sure all was well.

This incident at the party only verifies to me that Patsy did not always know where JB was during events and where there were large groups of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back