Patsy Ramsey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You mean having a dead rotting corpse in the basement for a month ? - might raise a few eyebrows around the town ;)

No def not a option for the Ramseys...............

Oh, not that, JaneInOz! Some have actually suggested that the Rs should have taken her body to the Florida cruise they had planned and make it look like she fell overboard!

Okay, let's break this one down. As I said, it wasn't an option to just leave her. They were scheduled to be on their private plane at 7:00 AM. Their pilot knew that, and the neighbors knew that. If they didn't show up, somebody would have come looking for them.

But, since John had a pilot's license, he could have just called the pilot and said, "change of plans, I'll fly the family." That wouldn't work so well either. A last minute change of plans coupled with them coming back short one child? I'd sure as H-E-double hockey-sticks get hinky! And even if that didn't happen, they couldn't just fly out to Florida. They had planned to go to Michigan first to meet up with the rest of the family (John's kids, Patsy's sisters and parents), many of whom would already be there when they arrived. If they didn't show, someone would start smelling a rat.

Like I said, not an option.

Oh, and incidentally, when I said "don't write me off just yet," I didn't mean about being right. I meant don't write me off as a lost cause.

At least with little Caylee, we don't have that pesky matter of Chronic Erosion of the Hyman to deal with like we do with JonBenet's evidence......

True - Casey is doing her best to take Patsy's crown and Patsy may not have been as Evil, but her actions certainly were....a child dies and her Mommy lies, so this comparison goes down as a Tie in my book.
Not only did Patsy lie - she was callous and unfeeling enough to defile her dying child's body as she was staging a scene to mislead LE, and also threw innocent people under the bus as 'suspects'.

The cow should have confessed all on her death bed

Shame on you for that comment. As much as I believe that Patsy is responsible for her daughter's death, I have not ever resorted to calling her names.

Casey is a true sociopath. Completely distanced from the crime; able to act as if her daughter simply stopped existing. Had Caylee never been found, Casey (and her parents, I am afraid), would have gone on telling the world that Caylee had been kidnapped by someone she knew and simply was not returned.
PR distanced herself, too, but in a different way. She was a different mom from Casey. Casey could kill her baby, put her in a plastic bag to rot, and walked away, living the rest of her life as if her daughter never existed.
With Casey, she likely killed her daughter because she wanted to be free of having to take care of her, free to have relationships without the encumbrances of a child. Why she couldn't have just asked her parents to assume custody we'll never know, but as a sociopath, she just was able to eliminate her without hesitation.
With PR, though her actions also reprehensible, was not really a sociopath. She distanced herself from the CRIME, which is different. Whether JBR was killed accidentally or in a rage (in either case the death covered up and staged), PR was never deluded enough to act as if this had never happened. This was purely a case of "lets save our a$$es- we can't bring her back, so lets not ruin the rest of our lives".
reminds me of Susan Smith as well.Why not just hand custody of the boys over to their father?? The answer is because she needed their 'disappearance' in order to gain sympathy from the ex-bf...so she created a crisis to get his attention.

Oh, not that, JaneInOz! Some have actually suggested that the Rs should have taken her body to the Florida cruise they had planned and make it look like she fell overboard!

Okay, let's break this one down. As I said, it wasn't an option to just leave her. They were scheduled to be on their private plane at 7:00 AM. Their pilot knew that, and the neighbors knew that. If they didn't show up, somebody would have come looking for them.

But, since John had a pilot's license, he could have just called the pilot and said, "change of plans, I'll fly the family." That wouldn't work so well either. A last minute change of plans coupled with them coming back short one child? I'd sure as H-E-double hockey-sticks get hinky! And even if that didn't happen, they couldn't just fly out to Florida. They had planned to go to Michigan first to meet up with the rest of the family (John's kids, Patsy's sisters and parents), many of whom would already be there when they arrived. If they didn't show, someone would start smelling a rat.

Like I said, not an option.
I've wondered why they didn't call everyone and claim one or more of them was sick,(so therefore,the trip was off),but then,for JB to have turned up missing and or dead during that time frame,would also not look good for them.so again..not an option.

Most cows are nice, peace loving creatures who would never treat their offspring like that.

For the entire bovine community, I am offended.
While I don't think Patsy had Mad Cow disease (pun intended),I do wonder what effect the cancer drugs had on her mind.it's like they hit every negative receptor in her brain.

While I don't think Patsy had Mad Cow disease (pun intended),I do wonder what effect the cancer drugs had on her mind.it's like they hit every negative receptor in her brain.

If the effect was anything like it was on my parents...oh, boy!

I've wondered why they didn't call everyone and claim one or more of them was sick,(so therefore,the trip was off),but then,for JB to have turned up missing and or dead during that time frame,would also not look good for them.so again..not an option.

I have often wondered that as well, JMO8778.

Within the RDI Scenario, it would have bought them time, but then BR would have been the issue. They would have had time to remain silent about the kidnapping and then claim that the ransom delivery had gone wrong, but the BR factor made that not feasible. Maybe they never entertained the thought, that fearfull 'flight' instinct overriding that consideration?

I hear you Dave. I must ask this so here goes: If the new DA hands this case over to police and they determine that exonerating the Ramsey's was the right call, do you change your opinion here? Certainly they have more information at hand than yourself and all of us.

This is NOT a DNA case IMO,so no I wouldn't change my mind.

I do my best. RSBM But I shall honor your request, in my way.

1) Fibers from her clothes were on the tape and tied into the knot at the back of JB's neck. More were found in the paintbox. We know she wore those clothes that night and her attempt to explain their presence ("I had my whole body on her body) is contradicted by her own husband.

2) Inconsistencies in her story abound, especially concerning the pineapple, heart, Burke and home security. Some of her stories have been characterized as "flat-out magic."

3) The various opinions of handwriting analysts, behavioral experts, and the like.

4) The brush, paper and pen all belonged to her.

5) She was one of only three people who knew where the Swiss Army knife was.

6) Prices on her credit card records match the prices of the cord and tape.

.... my snip ....
1) The death smell.

2) The computer searches

3) The location of the body

4) The lag-time in reporting the disappearance.

<snip>

At least with little Caylee, we don't have that pesky matter of Chronic Erosion of the Hyman to deal with like we do with JonBenet's evidence......

Not only did Patsy lie - she was callous and unfeeling enough to defile her dying child's body as she was staging a scene to mislead LE, and also threw innocent people under the bus as 'suspects'.

To tightly strangle, with a garrote, one's own young child, leaving an 1/8" deep furrow around the neck, leaving a bitter RN, then concerning oneself as PR with 'did they leave bruises on her baby girls' arms', is beyond comprehension for the norm. It's no wonder ST wanted to prob b*tch slap her.

I also think Patsy Ramsey was a horrid person, nothing to do with did she or didnt she kill JBR, but what she put JBR through is why I think she was a horrid person.
She pure and simple used that child for her OWN personal gain. She didn't give a cr*p whether JBR wanted to do it or not, she didn't give a cr*p about what JBR really wanted or cared about .
PR was all about PR and JBR was just a means to an end....

<snip>

ITA.

RSBM
Then there could be NO " innocent explanation" for how parents' fibers got in the cord and tape.

Some fibers on the cord and tape are from Patsy. I don't recall JRs being in those two locations.

RSBM
...she displayed extreme narcissistic tendencies, but there is no evidence of either mania or depression before JBR was murdered.
<snip>
As far as her lack of cleanliness, it all goes back to what she was taught at home as a child, and her later sense of entitlement as an adult.

Maria

Cheers!

<snip> I do wonder what effect the cancer drugs had on her mind.it's like they hit every negative receptor in her brain.

Additionally, she drank her favorite wine and took Klonopin.

reminds me of Susan Smith as well.Why not just hand custody of the boys over to their father?? The answer is because she needed their 'disappearance' in order to gain sympathy from the ex-bf...so she created a crisis to get his attention.

Patsy Ramsey craved attention even if it was not always good and proper attention. Attention seeking behavior is an unquenchable trait of the narcissistic personality. She adored the press and craved the media attention following her around and the lawyers who needed her after the terribly sad death of JonBenet.

Patsy paints and how the prints are slung and how the sister came back the next day AFTER the murder for a painting. Why did Patsy have to have that painting ?
Anyway this person therorised that it was for the fact that is where the cords came from and the duct tape was in her Coat as she passed through all the people outside ( as in patsy when she left the house)

broken link

PR presented JR w/ a large commissioned piece from an artist in Denver for Christmas. It was to be placed in the Charlevoix home which is why the sister obtained it. It was hidden behind the sofa during the holidays. Also, PR commissioned a piece of art painted for Burke by a different artist and presented it to him at Christmas, iirc. Pam possibly obtained it, as well.

One more item. The hemp tape in JAR's room. Was it always kept there?

Representative sample. I have no idea what the hemp tape evidence looked like nor what it is used for.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...om-lavasoft&hsimp=yhs-lavasoft&hspart=visicom

What about the hemp tape item found in JARs room?

OMO

My theory about how it could have been Patsy Ramsey.

I'm still sorting it out and will post questions if anyone has the answer to it will be helpful. I submitted a thread about this but it didn't get approved I guess (I don't see it up) so I'm just going to rewrite it here.

There has been a theory out there that Patsy Ramsey lost her temper because Jonbenet peed her pants and this is what set her off in a rage. She then staged the scene to cover up her mistake. This is a reasonable idea but I thought of something that seemed more believable to me than Jonbenet just peeing her pants.

Many years ago my son developed encopresis.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/encopresis.html

He was right about the age of Jonbenet and I had never heard of it before. In fact when I went to the doctor he didn't mention it either. It was only because a friend of mine's daughter was studying to be a nurse and coincidentally had studied it a week before I mentioned it to her that I was able to figure out what it was.

Basically encopresis is a condition in childhood related to going poop. Usually the child will suffer constipation and then they don't go to the bathroom. What happens is the stool blockage developes liquefied feces behind it and then it will suddenly seep out of the anus and gush through the kids clothes.

It is absolutely disgusting to deal with and it did send me over the edge a few times. Just to clarify, I lost my cool with my son many times, screaming at the top of my lungs when he'd do this. At first I thought he was just regressing or not remembering to go to the bathroom. This is a common misconception among parents who deal with this issue. I know I'm projecting my own ideas and reactions here, but I'm also considering that if this happened to Jonbenet while she was "pageant girl" this could be a huge shock to Patsy. Again, there's a huge difference in reaction between a kid peeing their pants and dealing with encopresis. When it happened to us it was shocking and really freaked me out because I had never heard of such a thing. My reaction to my son doing this was much much more intense than it would have been if he just peed his pants.

So some clues that I'm not sure I have correctly, feel free to correct them, that I think indicate this may be what happened.

A. There were several incidents where Patsy told the housekeepers to clean up Burke's feces. The poop smeared on the chocolates etc. I'm wondering if it was really Jonbenet's feces (how would they know the difference) and Patsy blamed it on Jonbenet to save face. It's easier to blame it on a boy.

(Question: Were the feces found tested and found to be Burke's or Jonbenets)

B. There were no sized fitting underwear in Jonbenet's drawer. This was a common problem with my own son. When they soil the underwear you really just throw it out. There's no saving it the way the seepage comes out. It's filthy and sewagey smelling. My son never had size fitting underwear in the drawer. We'd go through a weeks worth of underwear in two days and have to throw it out. And because you are so desperate about underwear all the time, you hang onto any pairs you have just in case you have an emergency. This would explain why she had other non fitting sizes in there as well.

Panties Normally Worn by JBR
Patsy Usually Bought Size 8-10. In the August 28, 2000 police interview, Patsy claimed she normally bought size 8 to 10 underwear for JBR (82:line 25). Later, after Assistant DA Michael Kane later asserted that only underwear of either size 4 or size 6 had been found in JBR's panty drawers, he asked: "Would that have been about the size pair of panties that she wore when she was six years old?" Patsy answered: "I would say more like six to eight. There were probably some in there that were too small" (93:lines 23-25; 94:lines 1-2).
Only Size 4-6 Panties in Drawer. In the same interviews, however, deputy DA Michael Kane asserted that of the 15 pairs of underwear taken from JBR's underwear drawer in the bathroom, "every one of those was either a size four or a size six" (93:line 21).

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682456/Clothing

C. There were several cases of Jonbenet coming home with another kids underwear on and hers in a bag. This was a common occurance in my case as well.

D. The discrepancy between whether Jonbenet was molested. Most women know that you have to be careful when teaching girls to go to the bathroom that they must not wipe from back to front. This can cause a urinary tract infection. Jonbenet had many UTIs. I'm wondering if the damage to her vagina was her mother douching her after such accidents to try to prevent the bacteria from lingering in there. In other words, there are indications that she had had someone handling her vagina, but not quite in a way that showed sexual abuse. If Patsy scrubbed her intensely there, it could have caused these indicators. Jonbenet also complained of abdominal pain several times which is a symptom of encopresis. (see link above) Below is a link to the doctor's visits notes.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/true...-ramsey-unsolved-murder-67.html#ixzz2y2Jt6b9l

E. Pineapple is a natural diuretic. One that a kid would eat over prunes or drinking prune juice. I used to feed my son pineapple to try to help regulate his digestive system. Why did Patsy lie about the pineapple? She obviously ate it? Pineapple could have caused another accident and that's why Patsy lied about it. In other words, in her mind, the pineapple was related to the accident which is why she killed her and this is why she refuses to acknowledge it.

https://www.akronchildrens.org/cms/tips/stool_accidents_encopresis/

Offer lots of caffeine-free fluids, such as water or fruit juices like apple, grape or pineapple.

F. The heart drawn on Jonbenet's hand. Obviously because of how well it was drawn Jonbenet didn't draw it herself. Someone drew it for her. One thing parents sometimes do is to draw something on the child's hand to remind them to go to the bathroom in case they get caught up in playing and forget to go, leading to an accident. Patsy adamently states Jonbenet didn't do this but then she goes on to explain a ritual cleaning they did before pagents. She mentions using nail polish remover to wipe off the marker. Why have such a harsh chemical be to the "go to choice" to clean off Jonbenet if she never drew on her hand?

Here's a link for the interview
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10200"]About that red heart on JonBenet's hand - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Jonbenet was not wearing the clothes that she had worn to the Christmas party even though they said they put her straight to bed. So where are those clothes?

Could Jonbenet have eaten the Pineapple and then had another accident of encopresis and Patsy flipped out on her in the bathroom and killed her?

One more clue is that the blanket was from the dryer which indicates someone was going around looking for "cleaned clothes" during the murder.

This is my theory so far. I think the clues add up in a meaningful way.

There are a few things I'd like to know

A. Why the doctor never noticed the issue (Maybe Patsy didn't tell him what was really happening because she was ashamed)

B. Did anyone notice this incident? (Many of my friends had no idea my son was doing this. I would get in the habit of taking extra underwear with me and wrapping the soiled ones in a plastic bag and then just throwing them out when we left the house)

C. Why no one smelled it. It's a strong smell. (Maybe she didn't have it as severely as my son)

D. What kind of clean up Patsy would have had to do that morning.

F. Why wasn't there any detection of feces on Jonbenet's body. I would find it hard to believe that Patsy was able to clean it all off of her.

OK that's what I've come up with.

RSBM
Chewy said:
A. There were several incidents where Patsy told the housekeepers to clean up Burke's feces. The poop smeared on the chocolates etc. I'm wondering if it was really Jonbenet's feces (how would they know the difference) and Patsy blamed it on Jonbenet to save face. It's easier to blame it on a boy.
I am aware of only one "poop" incident involving Burke. According to Kolar:
"I had reviewed an investigator&#8217;s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny &#8211; housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother&#8217;s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess." (Kolar, 2012)

Please share your source(s)...

~RSBM~

What about the hemp tape item found in JARs room?

OMO

Appreciate your diligence in pulling pertinent info together re PR.

I meant to respond to your post some time back. That “tape” looks like what is known as “webbing”, cut into pieces and either sewn or tied together at the ends, becoming a sling or runner. (It’s a misnomer to call it hemp, if it is like the same stuff depicted in the photo. It’s actually nylon blend webbing). Rock climbers will utilize the slings in climbing. The old photo on ACR of what has been described as hemp rope, is likely not hemp but an older climbing rope called “goldline.” From what I’ve been told goldline rope hasn’t been really used in decades, but it may have been acquired at the college and used by college students for rock climbing practice back in the 80s or early 90s. JAR, iirc, was into outdoor sports.

My theory about how it could have been Patsy Ramsey.

I'm still sorting it out and will post questions if anyone has the answer to it will be helpful. I submitted a thread about this but it didn't get approved I guess (I don't see it up) so I'm just going to rewrite it here.

There has been a theory out there that Patsy Ramsey lost her temper because Jonbenet peed her pants and this is what set her off in a rage. She then staged the scene to cover up her mistake. This is a reasonable idea but I thought of something that seemed more believable to me than Jonbenet just peeing her pants.

Many years ago my son developed encopresis.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/encopresis.html

He was right about the age of Jonbenet and I had never heard of it before. In fact when I went to the doctor he didn't mention it either. It was only because a friend of mine's daughter was studying to be a nurse and coincidentally had studied it a week before I mentioned it to her that I was able to figure out what it was.

Basically encopresis is a condition in childhood related to going poop. Usually the child will suffer constipation and then they don't go to the bathroom. What happens is the stool blockage developes liquefied feces behind it and then it will suddenly seep out of the anus and gush through the kids clothes.

It is absolutely disgusting to deal with and it did send me over the edge a few times. Just to clarify, I lost my cool with my son many times, screaming at the top of my lungs when he'd do this. At first I thought he was just regressing or not remembering to go to the bathroom. This is a common misconception among parents who deal with this issue. I know I'm projecting my own ideas and reactions here, but I'm also considering that if this happened to Jonbenet while she was "pageant girl" this could be a huge shock to Patsy. Again, there's a huge difference in reaction between a kid peeing their pants and dealing with encopresis. When it happened to us it was shocking and really freaked me out because I had never heard of such a thing. My reaction to my son doing this was much much more intense than it would have been if he just peed his pants.

So some clues that I'm not sure I have correctly, feel free to correct them, that I think indicate this may be what happened.

(Question: Were the feces found tested and found to be Burke's or Jonbenets)

B. There were no sized fitting underwear in Jonbenet's drawer. This was a common problem with my own son. When they soil the underwear you really just throw it out. There's no saving it the way the seepage comes out. It's filthy and sewagey smelling. My son never had size fitting underwear in the drawer. We'd go through a weeks worth of underwear in two days and have to throw it out. And because you are so desperate about underwear all the time, you hang onto any pairs you have just in case you have an emergency. This would explain why she had other non fitting sizes in there as well.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682456/Clothing

C. There were several cases of Jonbenet coming home with another kids underwear on and hers in a bag. This was a common occurance in my case as well.

D. The discrepancy between whether Jonbenet was molested. Most women know that you have to be careful when teaching girls to go to the bathroom that they must not wipe from back to front. This can cause a urinary tract infection. Jonbenet had many UTIs. I'm wondering if the damage to her vagina was her mother douching her after such accidents to try to prevent the bacteria from lingering in there. In other words, there are indications that she had had someone handling her vagina, but not quite in a way that showed sexual abuse. If Patsy scrubbed her intensely there, it could have caused these indicators. Jonbenet also complained of abdominal pain several times which is a symptom of encopresis. (see link above) Below is a link to the doctor's visits notes.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/true...-ramsey-unsolved-murder-67.html#ixzz2y2Jt6b9l

E. Pineapple is a natural diuretic. One that a kid would eat over prunes or drinking prune juice. I used to feed my son pineapple to try to help regulate his digestive system. Why did Patsy lie about the pineapple? She obviously ate it? Pineapple could have caused another accident and that's why Patsy lied about it. In other words, in her mind, the pineapple was related to the accident which is why she killed her and this is why she refuses to acknowledge it.

https://www.akronchildrens.org/cms/tips/stool_accidents_encopresis/

F. The heart drawn on Jonbenet's hand. Obviously because of how well it was drawn Jonbenet didn't draw it herself. Someone drew it for her. One thing parents sometimes do is to draw something on the child's hand to remind them to go to the bathroom in case they get caught up in playing and forget to go, leading to an accident. Patsy adamently states Jonbenet didn't do this but then she goes on to explain a ritual cleaning they did before pagents. She mentions using nail polish remover to wipe off the marker. Why have such a harsh chemical be to the "go to choice" to clean off Jonbenet if she never drew on her hand?

Here's a link for the interview
About that red heart on JonBenet's hand - Forums For Justice

Jonbenet was not wearing the clothes that she had worn to the Christmas party even though they said they put her straight to bed. So where are those clothes?

Could Jonbenet have eaten the Pineapple and then had another accident of encopresis and Patsy flipped out on her in the bathroom and killed her?

One more clue is that the blanket was from the dryer which indicates someone was going around looking for "cleaned clothes" during the murder.

This is my theory so far. I think the clues add up in a meaningful way.

There are a few things I'd like to know

A. Why the doctor never noticed the issue (Maybe Patsy didn't tell him what was really happening because she was ashamed)

B. Did anyone notice this incident? (Many of my friends had no idea my son was doing this. I would get in the habit of taking extra underwear with me and wrapping the soiled ones in a plastic bag and then just throwing them out when we left the house)

C. Why no one smelled it. It's a strong smell. (Maybe she didn't have it as severely as my son)

D. What kind of clean up Patsy would have had to do that morning.

F. Why wasn't there any detection of feces on Jonbenet's body. I would find it hard to believe that Patsy was able to clean it all off of her.

OK that's what I've come up with.

Chewy,
Interesting theory, it could have legs, PDI is my favorite theory after BDI.

Encopresis sounds so difficult to deal with, particularly with someone so close.

My brother used to wet the bed, it was a stage thing, looking back I think it was some kind of emotional response, he was given tablets, powders, and a rubber sheet etc, then one week, all of a sudden he stopped and life moved on.

JonBenet's clothes are in her bedroom except for her size-6 underwear. Check out the photographs of her bedroom on acandyrose's site.

I never saw anything about hemp TAPE in JAR's room. I have heard about hemp ROPE in his room.
Though a bedroom is an odd place for that thick, brown hemp rope- there may be logical reasons. If he climbed, sailed (I believe the whole family sailed). The other thing I think about regarding the rope in his room is that a few years before, Patsy had the house on the "Colorado Christmas" house tour. She had "theme" trees in every bedroom and JAR's tree had a "western" theme with miniature saddles, cowboy boot, etc ornaments. The rope could have been used as a garland.
Just to clear this up- the rope was not found in a brown paper bag. It was placed in a brown paper evidence bag by police.

RSBMI am aware of only one "poop" incident involving Burke. According to Kolar:
"I had reviewed an investigator&#8217;s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny &#8211; housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother&#8217;s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess." (Kolar, 2012)

Please share your source(s)...

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10148&page=3

Quote:

I had reviewed an investigator&#8217;s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny &#8211; housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother&#8217;s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.

There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét&#8217;s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét&#8217;s body.

I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister&#8217;s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP.

I also contemplated the reasons why a box of JonBenét&#8217;s candy would have been smeared with human excrement.

At least two there, not counting the poo smeared chocolates.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micin
Back