Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10148&page=3

At least two there, not counting the poo smeared chocolates.
Thanks, Chewy. I think I must have misinterpreted your original post...

In summary, we have:

-Vodicka's statement to LE; "Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom..."

-CSI's report; PJ pants thought to be Burke's, in the victim's bedroom, "contained fecal material."

-"a box of candy located in [JonBenét's] bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces."

I think we can confidently accept the statement attributed to Vodicka, but I'm not so sure about the remaining two observations. ...too many question marks.

John and Patsy Ramsey 1995 Christmas Newsletter

Twas a week before Christmas with a million things to do, And wouldn't you know it, Mom came down with the flu. Fortunately the gifts were all gotten and under the tree, But the Christmas cards didn't make it - as you can well see! So we'll take this opportunity to extend the Holiday Cheer. And be the first to wish you a Healthy & Happy New Year!

We've finally given in to the computerized form letter! What better way to keep the high-tech industry in business!? Speaking of business, John and Access are going great guns. Europe has been successfully conquered with offices in every country except Norway! Mexico & Canada opened too. (Can you believe this grew out of our garage on Northridge?) Anyway, John was rewarded by parent company, Lockheed-Martin, by being elected an office of the company.

All work and no play make John a dull boy, so he leaves plenty of time for the latter. This year John, John Andrew, and Melinda took the crew of the Miss America (our sailing sloop) to victories in the NOOD Races in Chicago and a 4th place division finish of the Chicago-Mackinac Island Race. Seventy-knot winds in the Mac race really made the finish line look pretty good! John Andrew is a freshman at CU here in Boulder, and Melinda is due to complete her Nursing Degree from MCG [Medical College of Georgia] in Augusta next June.

Burke is busy in his third grade year at a new school named High Peaks. It is a Core Knowledge school which accesses high academics and personal achievement. He loves it! He continues with Boy Scouting and the piano. This winter he is the tallest guy on his basketball team. Summer on Charlevoix was spent taking golf and sailing lessons each day. Burke is quite the sailor!

JonBenet too had a busy summer in Charlevoix. She was crowned Little Miss Charlevoix in a pageant in June and spent the rest of the summer riding in convertibles in various home-town parades throughout Michigan. She performed a patriotic tap & song for her talent. She and Burke both won ribbons in several decorated bicycle contests. In October, JonBenet become Little Miss Colorado, she rode on the "Good Ship Lollipop" float during the Boulder Christmas parade. (Grandpa Paugh built the float!) She waved and sang all along the parade route! She also takes piano, violin, and drama classes. Busy little Pre-kindergartener![sic] (Busy Mom hauling her around!)

I continue to have good check-ups at NIH in Bethesda, MD. God has surely blessed me with energy and the ability to return to raising a family. I thank Him every morning when I wake up and see the sunrise reflecting on the Flatirons over Boulder. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Hope your Christmas was merry and here's to 1996! By the time you read this we'll be cheering on the Buffs at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas and then on to the Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix! Thanks to everyone who visited us in Colorado or Charlevoix this year. Please come see us in 1996! Love to you all!

The Ramseys

JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1996 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

It's been another busy year at the Ramsey household. Can't believe its almost over and time to start again!

Melinda (24) graduated from Medical College of Georgia and is working in Pediatric ICU at Kennestone Hospital in Atlanta. John Andrew (20) is a Sophomore at the University of Colorado.

Burke is a busy fourth grader where he really shines in math and spelling. He played flag football this fall and is currently on a basketball binge! His little league team was #1. He's lost just about all of his baby teeth, so I'm sure we'll be seeing the orthodontist in 1997!

JonBenet is enjoying her first year in 'real school.' Kindergarten in the Core Knowledge program is fast paced and five full days a week. She has already been moved ahead to first grade math. She continues to enjoy participating in talent and modeling pageants. She was named "America's Royale Tiny Miss" last summer and is Colorado's Little Miss Christmas. Her teacher says she is so outgoing that she will never have trouble delivering an oral book report!

John is always on the go travelling hither and yon. Access recently celebrated its one billion $$ mark in sales, so he's pretty happy! He and his crew were underway in the Port Huron to Mackinac Island yacht race in July, but had to pull out mid way due to lack of wind. (Can you believe that?) But, his real love is the new 'old looking' boat, Grand Season, which he spent months designing.

I spend most of my 'free time' working in the school and doing volunteer work. The Charlevoix house was on the home tour in July and will likely appear in one of the Better Homes & Gardens publications in 1997. On a recent trip to NYC, my friend and I appeared amid the throng of fans on the TODAY show. Al Roker & Bryant actually talked to us and we were on camera for a few fleeting moments!

We are all enjoying continued good health and look forward to seeing you in 1997! One final note ... thank you to all my 'friends' and my dear husband for surprising me with the biggest, most outrageous 40th birthday bash I've ever had! We'll be spending my actual birthday on the Disney Big Red Boat over the new year!

Merry Christmas and much love,
The Ramseys

JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1997 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

A Christmas Message from the Ramsey Family

With the Christmas season upon us and the anniversary of JonBenét's death approaching, we are filled with many emotions. We, as a family, miss JonBenét's presence among us as we see the lights, hear the music, and recall celebrations of Christmases past. We miss her every day - not just today.

On the one hand, we feel like Christmas should be canceled. Where is there joy? Our Christmas is forever tainted with the tragedy of her death. And yet the message rings clear. Had there been no birth of Christ, there would be no hope of eternal life, and hence, no hope of ever being with our loved ones again.

As the day of the birth of our Lord and Savior approaches, we thank all across the nation and around the world for your continued prayers of concern and support. It is those prayers that sustain us. We ask that as you gather with your families and loved ones this Christmas, be joyful in the celebration of the birthday of Christ, knowing that this is truly the reason for the season. We must continue to celebrate the birth of Christ...for our hope of life together ever after.

Thank you for all you meant to her and mean to us.

With blessing and prayer for a Joyful Holiday and the Grace of God's ever present love for the New Year,

John, Patsy, John Andrew, Melinda, and Burke

Patsy Ramsey, circa 1977

2zhh5ap.jpg

JonBenét Ramsey, 1996

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2010/10/05/1225934/264809-jonbenet.jpg

This photo comparison tells me that the beauty pageant competitions were very important to Patsy [and Nedra]. Patsy dressed her 6yo daughter like she was herself dressed, while in her twenties, complete with the bustle, feather headdress and the white bird.

Maybe Patsy realized that JonBenét could obtain something she failed to do. Oh, dear. JonBenét could accomplish more than her own beautiful mother who felt every day that deadly cancer was chasing her. Her perfect body had already been cut "from stem to sternum" and her womb removed all before she turned the Big 4-0! Her little mind was probably a mess from stress. She had to sense what was happening with the mega-JonBenét thing. She was controlling it, wasn't she?

Please note: As it is not my desire to exploit little JonBenet but to try to understand what led to the tragic events that ended her short life, her photo is linked.

Someone once commented that Patsy didn't think she would live long enough to share pageants with Jonbenet as a teen, so she pushed it further at a younger age.

Who dresses their young, little innocent baby girl like a VEGAS SHOWGIRL?

You dress your six year old provacatively and sexualize her because you are dying and may not see her like this when she's older?

Whatever.

Patsy Ramsey had a lot of explaining to do at the pearly gates- I'll leave it at that.

I personally hate pageants. But many many women get really involved in these pagents and don't see it the same way I do. I'm able to recognize that my opinion on it doesn't necessary mean that's how they intended it.

Jonbenet won quite a few times. So obviously the pagent people didn't think it was over the top.

I personally hate pageants. But many many women get really involved in these pagents and don't see it the same way I do. I'm able to recognize that my opinion on it doesn't necessary mean that's how they intended it.

Jonbenet won quite a few times. So obviously the pagent people didn't think it was over the top.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I admit i don't know much about "the pageant world," but I do follow a lot of sports/activities that are won based on a panel of judges.

Often in those types of sports or activities the participant who has the most "wow factor," ends up taking home the 1st place trophy. And that wow factor isn't always based on talent or skill. Many things in life are judged by surface appearances, and that isn't always indicative of how good something is. I mean let's be serious, most 5 and 6 year olds are not prodigies, and when you watch the average youngster perform, you aren't blown away by their talent. So what's left? Looks, and costuming, both or which PR took to an extreme IMO. Costuming in particular will continually be something that has to be made bigger and better, and the pageant circuit isn't an arena where substance trumps looks and style, especially back then.

Did you see the pictures in the link? Those girls are TODDLERS. It's insane. Their costumes and make up are way worse than Jonbenets as far as sexualizing them.

Again, I hate pageants and get where you are coming from. I agree with you. But in that world the costumes were "winning costumes" not extreme sexualized costumes.

You could look at the costume and think "Vegas Show Girl Stripper" or you could look at the costumes and think Vintage Dancers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lV08Tja6oqo/T2SDz_KuBrI/AAAAAAAAGas/YqfZG_UTM0E/s1600/marilyn1.jpg

http://www.1800gcsings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/linda_03.jpg

Who dresses their young, little innocent baby girl like a VEGAS SHOWGIRL?

You dress your six year old provacatively and sexualize her because you are dying and may not see her like this when she's older?

Whatever.

Patsy Ramsey had a lot of explaining to do at the pearly gates- I'll leave it at that.

I'm not a fan of pageants either but let's face it, if your young child has a natural talent like dancing or singing or playing the tuba never having a lesson, sometimes you have to go the pageant route to get them noticed and get money to further their career.

We used to have school and community talent shows and competitions but since the only places big enough to have these are schools and churches...well, we know what the squeaky wheels have done to that!!

Thanks for posting that, it's funny how we've been so used to hearing for years that Patsy dressed her like a highly sexualized Vegas stripper but most of those costumes were very normal dance costumes for kids. Seriously, only two seemed even slightly questionable.

Thanks for posting that, it's funny how we've been so used to hearing for years that Patsy dressed her like a highly sexualized Vegas stripper but most of those costumes were very normal dance costumes for kids. Seriously, only two seemed even slightly questionable.

In a BP it pretty boils down to this. Iin order to win, you kind of have to appeal to being sexually attractive to the judges.

In a child BP it's the same. Even though they won't say it. They are latently influenced by how sexually attractive the contestants are to them.
Any parent that wants to win, is aware of this.

In June 1994, when she was three and a half yrs old, JonBenét wore pink chiffon when she attended the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Miss West Virginia Pageant to watch former Miss West Virginia sisters, her own mother and Aunt Pam, as they performed Gershwin. Patsy drifted through that past year with tough cancer scans and treatments and, consequently, had lost weight. Svelte-figured Patsy, after the reconstructive augmentation and chin implant, hid her body's scars from "stem to stern" by purchasing a lovely, fitting, red gown for a stunning live on-stage performance.

JonBenét's Pageant Career

Tiny Miss Beauty, age unknown

AGE 3:

JonBenét's first group dance recital; 1993

AGE 4:

Colorado State All Kids, Title Winner, April 1994

Little Miss Charlevoix, Title Winner, July 1994

AGE 5:

Twin Peaks Mall Pageant, No Titles, Winter 1995 [This may be the time period when PR begins dyeing her daughter's hair with platinum highlights, or maybe even sooner, because JonBenét is blonde in the April 1995 Easter photo shoot.]

America's Royale [Tiny] Miss, Title Winner, Spring 1996

America's Royale Miss, Two Crowns: Little Miss Colorado and Mini Supreme, National Competition, Denver, July 1996

AGE 6:

* Sunburst National, 2nd Place, National Competition, Atlanta, August 13, 1996

* Miss Colorado Sunburst, Title Winner, October 1996

* Dream Star Pageant, Results Unknown, Rome, GA, November 30, 1996

* All-Star Kids Christmas, Colorado's Little Miss Christmas, Title Winner, Award for Cover Girl, 1st Place in her age group, Colorado, December 17, 1996

* All-Stars Kids Christmas, December 17, 1996 - This would be JonBenét's last pageant ever. JonBenét hung her 1st place medal for talent around her daddy's neck when he arrived too late to watch her performance. It was a sentimental item Aunt Pam snagged during her seemingly unconditional raid of the Ramsey home. Once again, it was presented to John forever.

* Miss Colorado Sunburst, October 1996, was a large national competition with over 200 little girls competing for such prizes as gift certificates, savings bonds, stereos, bikes, dolls, toys, etc.

* "JonBenét's mother, Patsy Ramsey, was in the market for some custom made costumes at a local pageant called Dream Star held in Rome, GA, over Thanksgiving weekend 1996. After striking up a conversation with Faye in a restaurant, Patsy asked about the outfits she was selling. Patsy ended up buying Rayanna's fancy white pageant dress, made of silk organza. One month later, JonBenet was buried in it."
~ Good Housekeeping Magazine, Feb., 1999

In 1995, JonBene't participated in two (2) professional photo shoots. From April 1996 - December 1996, JonBenet attended five professional photo shoots or seven (7) in two (2) years.
The Randy Simon session cost over two thousand dollars not including the tremendous wardrobe. It has been estimated that Patsy spent a hundred grand on JonBenét's brief career in pageant competitions.

Trophies:

JonBenét won 27 trophies most of which were displayed in the children's playroom. Schiller got it wrong. There is photographic evidence of the 23 trophies being stacked in the play area plus two (2) tall trophies. Also, there were two (2)very tall trophies standing on either side of JonBenét's bedroom closet door. One tall trophy is knocked over.

1999 February 18 - Lawrence Schillers book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

Page 83:
"The third-floor master bedroom had a cathedral ceiling and a view of the Flatirons. A framed print of red flowers hung over the fireplace. The king-size bed had a 4-foot-high hand-carved headboard. A rider workout machine sat beside an exercise bicycle. A corner desk held a computer. Displayed on the floor and shelves were twenty-three of JonBenet's pageant trophies. In a children's play area stood a 5-foot-tall pageant trophy next to one that measured 8-feet-1."

Page 82:
"JonBenet's closet was stuffed with clothes. A small TV set with a built-in VCR sat on a shelf inside her closet. Other shelves had dozens of cartoon and Shirley Temple videos. To the right of the closet stood a pageant trophy as tall as the light switch. Another trophy was even taller. There was a floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the room, too. In her bathroom hung an original pastel, called 'Tea for Two' by a Boulder artist."

Thomas Haney and Patsy Ramsey June 1998 Interview:

CSPhoto #010
0261-03) TRIP DeMUTH: You can see the trophy laying down?
PATSY RAMSEY: Right, yeah.
THOMAS HANEY: Does that look unusual now that you have had a better look at it?
PATSY RAMSEY: It just seems like I took all of them, but that big one, to the playroom and put them up on the shelf because there was so many of them, and she had them all stacked around here.

CSP #015
0264-09) TRIP DeMUTH: What about these crowns on the floor there, is that unusual? Is that what that is?
PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, that's a little crown. Well, see, she kept them up here. You know, bumped it or something, they might fall off. Played with them, you know.

CSP #018
(0265-22) THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red item in the upper right-hand corner?
PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck, and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites and she didn't want to wear it.
TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up there?
PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A crown. Oh, God.

Why can't Patsy admit it looked unusual for the trophy to be knocked over as shown in CSP#010?
Yet, it was not unusual for the BP crowns to be on the floor #015? Why did seeing picture #018 with a crown on JonBenét's bathroom floor or countertop seem to upset Patsy compared to when seeing the crowns on the floor in her daughter's bedroom when she responded easily?

OMO This is the best data that I established regarding JBRs pageant participation. Feel free to embellish or ---> out corrections or ignore it.

(rsbm)
Trophies:

JonBenét won 27 trophies most of which were displayed in the children's playroom. Schiller got it wrong. There is photographic evidence of the 23 trophies being stacked in the play area plus two (2) tall trophies. Also, there were two (2)very tall trophies standing on either side of JonBenét's bedroom closet door. One tall trophy is knocked over.

1999 February 18 - Lawrence Schillers book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

Page 83:
"The third-floor master bedroom had a cathedral ceiling and a view of the Flatirons. A framed print of red flowers hung over the fireplace. The king-size bed had a 4-foot-high hand-carved headboard. A rider workout machine sat beside an exercise bicycle. A corner desk held a computer. Displayed on the floor and shelves were twenty-three of JonBenet's pageant trophies. In a children's play area stood a 5-foot-tall pageant trophy next to one that measured 8-feet-1."

Page 82:
"JonBenet's closet was stuffed with clothes. A small TV set with a built-in VCR sat on a shelf inside her closet. Other shelves had dozens of cartoon and Shirley Temple videos. To the right of the closet stood a pageant trophy as tall as the light switch. Another trophy was even taller. There was a floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the room, too. In her bathroom hung an original pastel, called 'Tea for Two' by a Boulder artist."
The location of the trophy shelf is puzzling to me. Maybe someone else can shed some light on it.

The trophy shelf with 23 trophies is pictured here:

Judging by the slanted wall/ceiling in the left of the photo, I’d have to guess this is a picture taken in the upper-most floor -- John and Patsy’s bedroom (http://www.acandyrose.com/047parentsbedroom.jpg). But on the right side of the trophy shelf picture, you can see some stacked board games (Operation, and Advance to Boardwalk are visible) which would be expected to be found in a child’s playroom. In floor plans of the house, the room between JonBenet’s and Burke’s bedroom is shown as the “Children’s Playroom”:

blue_hp2.gif

So from all this, I’m not certain how this all squares with itself unless (which seems unlikely) the parents had a small area designated for the kids to store seldom used games/toys where Patsy also stored the trophies.

Thomas Haney and Patsy Ramsey June 1998 Interview:

CSPhoto #010
0261-03) TRIP DeMUTH: You can see the trophy laying down?
PATSY RAMSEY: Right, yeah.
THOMAS HANEY: Does that look unusual now that you have had a better look at it?
PATSY RAMSEY: It just seems like I took all of them, but that big one, to the playroom and put them up on the shelf because there was so many of them, and she had them all stacked around here.

CSP #015
0264-09) TRIP DeMUTH: What about these crowns on the floor there, is that unusual? Is that what that is?
PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, that's a little crown. Well, see, she kept them up here. You know, bumped it or something, they might fall off. Played with them, you know.
I couldn’t find a picture taken in JonBenet’s bedroom showing the “trophy laying down”, but the following photo shows the tall one next to her closet:

CSP #018
(0265-22) THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red item in the upper right-hand corner?
PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck, and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites and she didn't want to wear it.
TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up there?
PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A crown. Oh, God.

Why can't Patsy admit it looked unusual for the trophy to be knocked over as shown in CSP#010?
Yet, it was not unusual for the BP crowns to be on the floor #015? Why did seeing picture #018 with a crown on JonBenét's bathroom floor or countertop seem to upset Patsy compared to when seeing the crowns on the floor in her daughter's bedroom when she responded easily?

OMO This is the best data that I established regarding JBRs pageant participation. Feel free to embellish or ---> out corrections or ignore it.
I know Patsy’s reaction to this picture has been discussed before. Was her “Oh, God” reaction to seeing the crown on the floor, or was it a delayed reaction to the same photo showing the red turtleneck she and JonBenet had argued about her wearing? I don’t think anyone knows which it was, or what it was that was going through Patsy’s mind when asked about it. But it certainly was something that should have been pursued by interrogators.

"Pursued by investigators," wasn't part of the game plan.

There was no hard hitting questioning. Either the defense team didn't allow the questions to be asked at all, or they interjected themselves into the line of questioning so much that they effectively obscured the point investigators were trying to make.

Thank you for the input, otg. The stacked trophies and children's board games on the white shelving unit looks, if I may use the word, tacky. I would want an area in my upper level living space for my children to play, if possible, just so it doesn't resemble this unattractive display. JMO

The inexpensive piece of white shelving does not fit with the 4' high carved headboard and well-designed draperies on walls without windows of the mastersuite, even though, as you pointed out, an angled ceiling was located on the third level.

Would there also be an angled ceiling on the 2nd floor to accommodate the other, the wooden, stairway passage?

The dark or black object on the far left of the trophies resembles an open laptop. [OT: BR was 10yo when he received his first cellular phone.]

IIRC, it was not the tall trophy that reached "the height of her bedroom light switch" that had fallen over so we do not have a photo of it? The bedroom light switch, sans light attachment, turned on and off the ceiling fan in her room. The artificial light source came from the bedside lamp. Therefore, JBs bedroom was never brightly lit.

Knowing the police, and quite possibly the F.B.I., are heading to the Ramsey home on December 26, and just considering the state of JonBenét's bedroom, why would Patsy leave a pillowcase on JBs bed with red stains, leave a pair of BRs pj bottoms with poop in them on JBs floor, leave JBs pants on the bathroom floor with poo stains on them, not hide the box of chocolates smeared with poo on JBs bedroom floor? Also, the toilet in JBs bathroom had potty in it that remained unflushed.

These significant clues in JonBenét's bedroom scream, "Pay attention to this! This is my real life!"

I do believe these strong abnormal indicators were displayed for a specific purpose.

As always, OMO

What do the trophies have to do with anything? I'm not following this line of thought?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back