penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally have a theory that the defense is doing a poor job on purpose..

ok, i'm thinking mama isn't going to testify to make the jury feel sorry for her. to make it LOOK like her family wasn't willing to testify for her.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 39s

Martinez says its jurors' duty to take a look at ALL the evidence. #jodiarias

From WAT 1:

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is done with his opening. Juan is up now. #JodiArias

21s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Your duty is to take a look at all the evidence and consider it as to fairness" says Juan. #JodiArias

Nurmi and Juan have a really interesting dynamic, it's clear that Nurmi admires and respects Juan .. he wants to raise himself to be a worthy opponent IMO ..

Are you kidding me??? going to show her "artwork" in court today?! *gag*

(back to sitting on my hands, boy this is hard to listen to)

If they are going to show her art work then the prosecution should show her plagiarism, don't you think?

I'm not kidding when I say this is the WEAKEST list of mitigating factors I have EVER seen. I mean there is nothing there that is legitimate except that she has no prior criminal history.

I want to buy Kirk Nurmi a drink...no, a bottle...when this case is finally over. I wouldn't have had his job for anything.. He didn't want it either.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s

And apparently we're going to look at some of #JodiArias art in court as part of this phase.

If she copied art work can the owners of that work go after her in a law suit since they would be up on the screen?

Jodi's look: "I'm such a poor, poor little princess." Then she gives it away with the shifty little eyes. She can't manage the tiny "duping delight" smile today!

I can't wait until she speaks ... she speaks about the lord up there, guarantee it, maybe she'll do a reading, then a short sermon ... can't wait.
Yep. Shame on her for using the Lord, who she doesn't believe in, to her benefit.
Oh well, she'll have to answer to Him for that one!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s

Martinez says 8 mitigating factors are flawed. Before we can find out why, defense objects-sidebar. #JodiArias

Ah, Patti.

Can Juan cross examine these guys? Patti knew Jodi in middle school and then invited her to her wedding after a bunch of years, probably to pad her bridal party. She does not really know Jodi.

Being a self labeled 'artist' does not give anyone the right to take another life! She made zero money at Pre-Paid Legal and she only joined the Mormon Church in a ploy to get close to Travis!. As usual, it's all lies and more lies. I'm SO finished with this monster! Bottom line is there are NO mitigating factors. Begone!

It occurs to me that art show defense might be her lawyers' compromise to Jodi wanting to speak. They have convinced her to present her "better side."

I'm surprised that, as far I know, Nurmi hasn't mentioned her photographic skills....

Juan makes me happy, he's like a breath of fresh air when hes making his statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024