Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez says this is all about Womack. Not the court or The Prosecutor

When interviewed Womack refused to answer questions about her drug use with the defendant.

I agree that intimidation of witness' to the point of them being afraid to testify is really bad. I also think the people intimidating her are on Jodi's side. They want this issue to help keep her off death row.

Hope JM brings up her appearances defending Jodi on Dateline, Nancy Grace and other media outlets. She wasn't afraid then.

She doesn't want to testify because her drug convictions will be exposed. PERIOD.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 11s

Juan Martinez says #JodiArias mitigation witness Patty, tried to take the 5th because she sold pictures to cable Tv.Also drug prob. #FOX10

Can I just smack Nurmi for saying "Judge" over and over? It is "Your Honor," not "Judge." We aren't THAT casual here....manners should never be casual.

Oh my, this is interesting. Are their pictures of Jodi and Patti sitting on a bale of MJ waving a a big "4 sale" sign???

What a complete and total Cluster F. Purposely submitting a mitigation witness that they know is tainted.

Wow.

Why the hell did they even THINK about calling such a very very compromised witness such as Patti??? Maybe the DT wanted this exact thing to happen???

Did I detect a "smirk" on the defendant's face just now ?

That's what it looked like to me ...

MOO !!!

I wonder now what other drugs Jodi did besides pot maybe?

wow. what a clusterf.....this witness self created for her "friend"

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 48s
Now Juan is talking about Patty W asserting her 5th amendment rights. Chides Nurmi/WLMT for advising her, in conflict w/duty to #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 53s
Martinez says its clear Womack has some sort of substance abuse problem. #jodiarias
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s
Patty wanted to assert her 5th amendment rights because she would face some prosecution regarding the photographs & drug use.

CMJA looks particularly evil today. She must have had a busy weekend plotting this little scheme.

OMG now he's saying she has an 'income' related to photos .. oh wow, so everything Patti didn't want to come out, has now come out in open court because Nurmi wanted this motion heard in front of cameras. I love how Juan makes everything come back to bite them. Good stuff Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver