Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 22s
Martinez says Womack probably wouldn't have testified anyway bc of criminal issues.

I'm gonna be extremely petty right now...

But, JW manicure clashes with her outfit and it is driving me nutts. :)

I can't believe that there is no one in the immediate Arias family willing to make a statement to the court. Mom? Dad? One of four siblings? Granny? Auntie?

Hmmm. Listening to JM's response makes me think the friend's reluctance to make a statement has little to do with threats from the public but rather her having incriminating evidence.:moo: This is so wierd.

LOL...so glad this hearing is public!!!

Morning all!!

This trial has monopolized close to half a year of everyone's lives. I think the longer the DT drags this out, the angrier the Jurors are getting, and the more likely they'll come back with the DP.

Is the jury hearing this mistrial motion?

Oh, Juan... LOVE him saying "The prosecutor"... never gets old. He is amazing.

When asked about photographs the witness Womack refused to answer, then left the room with Nurmi and Willmott, returned and asserted her Fifth Amendment rights

Patti's drug abuse being talked about in open court anyways...

Psst, Jodi? showing your cleve will not work...will not do u any favors, jmo

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Patty wanted to assert her 5th amendment rights because she would face some prosecution regarding the photographs & drug use. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is saying that Patty wouldn't have testified any way even without the death threats she received. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7s

#JodiArias jury is not in room for any of this BTW.#FOX10

JM continues...says there are many issues with Womack, some of which could lead to prosecution of her. She has a substance misuse problem & something to do with phtographs...

Apparently Ms Womack has asserted her 5th Amendment rights at points in the past...JM has a copy of inteview between JM and Womack where she refused to answer his Q's and invoked her 5th rights on the advice of the counsel of Wilmott...

tbc (I am not getting everything but hope fellow posters can read between the lines and make sense of what's happening).

Yup. Basically, Juan told her is she takes the stand, he will shred her apart with her drug convictions. He did the same to MM.

Hope JM brings up her appearances defending Jodi on Dateline, Nancy Grace and other media outlets. She wasn't afraid then.

She doesn't want to testify because her drug convictions will be exposed. PERIOD.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Juan is saying that Patty wouldn't have testified any way even without the death threats she received. #JodiArias

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 25s
Juan puts transcript of his intv. w/Patty from last week into evidence. It is sealed by the court. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s
Martinez presents his interview with Womack to the court as a sealed exhibit. #jodiarias

Brother, mom, and dad in court today. Not sure who the gal with the dark hair is (next to brother). Is this Jodi's sister?

Thx.

Mel

It's clear that in Jodi's mind, she is third chair in this trial....I would tell her to sit over there, keep her hands in her lap and (try) to look contrite.

Nurmi- The truth is, is, is, is well .... LOL. Love it. Problem Nurmi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela