Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 16s
Juan says today's hearing should be about Patty Womack, not about all past incidents. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s
FYI the witness is Patricia Womack, old friend of #JodiArias
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s
Juan is up now addressing the motion filed by Nurmi regarding Patty Womack. He says the other issues are old news basically. #JodiArias

JA has had a fair trial.. Declare a mistrial my foot. she added to her own problems by being Jodi

Womack is intimated because she knows Juan found out about her past drug issues.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Judge Stephens listens to Nurmi carefully as he continues to explain reasons for mistrial. #JodiArias

31s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is up now addressing the motion filed by Nurmi regarding Patty Womack. He says the other issues are old news basically. #JodiArias

27s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan says that Patty failed to answer his questions on two separate interviews, he asked about her drug use but she was silent. #JodiArias

GO JUAN !!!

Maybe ... just MAYBE snipped for mods shouldn't have gone on TEEEVEEE 5 times!!!!!!!!!

Nurmi today reminds me of a kid on the playground who isn't getting his way and threatens to take his ball and go home, or hold his breath until he turns blue. Whiny.

Oh my gosh! Witch hunt...lol!

Well, he's spent a lot of time with her, he certainly should know.
On the other hand, calling her out like that...interesting defense strategy.:floorlaugh:

They have really got to be grasping at straws if Nurmi filed this on Sunday. If the rumors were true that this friend of CFJA came to court on Friday disheveled and now has death threats - then they should have never called her in the first place. This girl made media appearances. I don't think she should have received any death threats, nobody deserves that, but it doesn't sound like she's credible to begin with.

Just more delaying tactics.

I call BullHockey on Patti Womack getting death threats. Bring it forward, let us see proof. She just doesn't want to do it. :stormingmad: Juan says drug use.... Uh huh, yep that's it.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 39s
Juan implies Womack's disappearance from trial has more to do w/her drug use etc, than w/new threats. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 47s
Martinez said Womack refused to tell him about drug use with her and #jodiarias when he interviewed her last week.

Chastises the court and prosecutor .. OMG Juan gets in drug use with her and the defendant .. knew JA wasn't drug free. Knew it.

Nurmi says Ms Arias has not been allowed to give the jury a full picture of her life. A partial picture is not good enough for this jury...says there's no case law to support the prosecution motion to deny this motion for mistrial... now on to MArtinez.

JM says this hearing has nothing to do with anything that's gone on prior. He says the issue is why Ms Womack is not here to testify. Says Womack failed to answer his questions on 2 different times...says she has equivocated in the past when being questioned (I think before the trial)...tbc

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

Nurmi arguing he can't put on #JodiArias mitigation case because witnesses are being threatened and are dropping out. #FOX10
Expand
Troy Hayden Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m

Kirk Nurmi compares #JodiArias trial to modern day witch trial.#FOX10

Word o' the Day:

e·quiv·o·cate

/iˈkwivəˌkāt/
Verb
Use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid committing oneself.
Synonyms
prevaricate

I knew it. Womack is in big, big trouble. Add on lying about death threats to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver