Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...just came in....and i am wondering, what did I miss? Motion of Mistrial going on??? I thought we are in the penalty phase???? Oh please.....and then her entire family is in court? I thought one of a mitigation factor was "No Family support" ???
A Key Mitigation witness in Patty W. ???? She has a long criminal record and i believe the DT Team is pushing it here....., but I wonder what is going on????
Please calm me down.....

who would threaten any witness for the defense ?????

Nurmi saying defense experts were ATTACKED by the Prosecution...Ms Arias's rights have been denied...now her witness has been intimidated (no evidence offered thus far).

Says he has exhibits he has asked to be filed under seal about the intimidation of Ms Womack. Says Key Witness (Womack) has been intimindated to the point where she fears for her life (WTTE)...Similar to stoning or witch trial...tbc

How is a felony drug user (Patti) and ALV (liar) causes for a mistrial?

If there was any "stoning" it was by the scheduled witness..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh! Witch hunt...lol!

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is talking about witness intimidation now and is upset that "nothing was done" by the court. #JodiArias

28s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is touching on Patty Womack now and that she feels like her life has been threatened and she can't testify on #JodiArias' behalf

23s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"This cannot be a modern day version of a days gone by stoning for a witch trial" -Kirk Nurmi #JodiArias

Wilmott looks like she doesn't believe Nurmi, and is looking at the judge trying to see if she does.

Ms Arias asked for mistrials ... :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Convict has gone the totally innocent route with an angelic choir girl white blouse. All that's missing is the pigtails.

Whats this? A hearing for a mistrial? ?? Im washing my windows so not really paying attention

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Jodi Arias Diary ‏@JodiAriasDiary 42s

#JodiArias Dear diary: It is Mistrial Monday. I think Nurmi is requesting mistrial on the basis of all other mistrials being denied.

JW looking uncomfortable with Nurmi's arguments or is it just me?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 23s
FYI the jurors are NOT in the courtroom right now #jodiarias

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 36s
Nurmi says the threats to Alyce LVL were documented in sealed court proceedings. Refers to a letter vis a vis Patty W. #JodiArias
Expand

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 38s
#JodiArias only had two people speaking on her behalf to begin with...if one bows out will another step in?
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s
"This cannot be a modern day versi

18 days was not enough for JA to tell her story?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela