Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe...but I'm with Vinnie.

If there is a camera and microphone in the courtroom at 9:30am then Jodi Arias will speak. Even if advised not to by her lawyers

Jodi's been driving this train and will continue to drive it right to the gates of Perryville prisons death row.

TexMex, I know what you and many are talking about, and I agree on an intellectual level,and based upon observations of her to this point

But...I can't help but wonder which aspect of her personality disorder will show up tomorrow, i.e., the psychopathic or the borderline (which I believe is seondary to her ASPD). I just think that, however infrequently, that she does have rageful "meltdowns" that are highly self-destructive...IDK :fence:

I kind of figured something was going to shut down court.......CMja didn't have her "speech" clothes on. I think the jury is really going to wonder "WHY" her family is NOT speaking in her behalf. IMO CMja is dragging this out to cause further financial and emotional strain on the Alexander Family.
Why Nurmi and Wilmont feel TV coverage effected their case is so ridiculous. All of CMja's previous TV interviews put them behind the 8 ball LONG before this started. And sequestered juries? Sorry, after 80 years, they want to make THAT an issue?
They have no mitigation witnesses because there is nothing to mitigate. Simple as that.
JMO

Oh, I can't even think straight anymore. What is the ex-boyfriend's name again? Him. That is who I was talking about.

My brain is on overload right now. lol

Or as JA would say, "my brain is all scrambled and I'm feeling a fog rolling in" :floorlaugh:

ETA: DARRYL BREWER!!! I will go edit now! Thanks for catching my big screwup. lolol
Personally, I'd rather hear from Brian the dog.

:what:
"Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis
#HLN saying family is sticking to Jodi Arias Mit Factor #4 "No support from family" instead of standing to cry for leniency"
But once again in this topsy-turvey world of Jodiland, who can better testify to THAT then THEM? Unless they would be perjuring themselves. :twocents:

Sorry, I don't understand. Can someone fill me in? I thought the DT was trying to insinuate that JM was intimidating the witnesses.

from what i understand - it was the public threats, like ALV recieved, this weekend after some idiot reported all her private info, iirc nurmi said death threats - imo

You know, just want to throw this out there...does anybody here think there is a chance that inmate Arias may refuse to give a statement tomorrow? Just a thought...

Anything and Everything is possible with this :dramaqueen: ... :liar: ... :crazy: ...

Nothing will Surprise me ...

:seeya:

Oh, I can't even think straight anymore. What is the ex-boyfriend's name again? Him. That is who I was talking about.

My brain is on overload right now. lol

Or as JA would say, "my brain is all scrambled and I'm feeling a fog rolling in" :floorlaugh:

ETA: DARRYL BREWER!!! I will go edit now! Thanks for catching my big screwup. lolol

Is ok Beach, we knew who you were talking about. Darryl! But, for all we know there could have been a Bryan or Brian or whatever.

:what:
"Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis
#HLN saying family is sticking to Jodi Arias Mit Factor #4 "No support from family" instead of standing to cry for leniency"
so the entire family is showing up in court for the first time, but not testifying, as confirmation that jodi has no family support, is that right?

I just saw the sister's "Survivor" t-shirt.

Disgusting.

That is all.

BUMPING -- Please Read before posting

I wouldn't do anything to interfere with the case but how can our opinions be considered witness intimidation? I am so beyond aggravated that this person on trial for slaughtering someone has all the rights, along with convicted felon/friends, but no one here can express an opinion.

Do we live in a free speech society anymore at all?????
Please don't put me on TO. I just don't get it.

Oy vey. Mr Internet Man was very helpful. We have a new router that works properly and everything. And he even gave me his number, yes really :floorlaugh:

in case we had any problems with the new router. Our first date was the best!!!!!

Wow! You are on FIRE! Whats your 'secret'? :giggle:

LOVED Juan's recap on the record as to more of what happened with PW last week, Wednesday and Thursday. Fills in some of the blanks we had. Love that he got his comments on record.

I think it's strategy that DB ended up not going on the stand today. Now they can say they had no one for the mitigation phase. They're going to take that as a "positive" for appeals.

Good job, Juan!

Well, if the jury does not know about the connection of the shirt to Jodi seeing her sister in court wearing one might make jurors believe the sister is wearing it because she "Survived" living with Jodi. Didn't the jury hear testimony from the babysitter that Jodi hit her brother over the head with a baseball bat when they were younger??????

I think someone should have asked her to remove the shirt or leave because it might send the wrong message to the jury. jmo

If everyone's playing by the rules the jurors should only know that is Jodi's sister becasue of the picture and the "dumb sister" comment. I don't recall any family memmbers being identified in open court. The jury shoudl also have no idea there is even a connection between that shirt and Jodi.

Which means the jurors don't know Jodi's family from a hole in the wall. And except for Sam & Stephen, they should have no idea who's who on the Alexander side

And we have a BINGO!

Just guessing, but I think Womack might have sold her wedding video or pictures connected to the wedding in some tax year preceding this one and didnt report it as income

aren't any mitigation witnesses and Jodi just makes a statement instead of testifying.

It just occurred to me that we won't hear Juan do another cross-examination in this case. I'm going to miss hearing the sound of his voice!

Does he get to do a rebuttal of JA's statement to the jury?

I'm still floored that Jodi's sister sported the ridiculous "survivor" shirt today in Court. Unbelievable.

Jumping off of both posts, I can see where the parents could raise problems because they've spoken to Detectives and the defense has argued no family support, family is abusive, etc and they would have to face Juan.

But I don't understand why the siblings don't take the stand. Apparently the sister is sporting the stupid Survivor tshirt and the siblings show up on days that seem convenient for CMJA. It would be quite a manipulative ploy to put up a younger sibling, I would think, trying to garner some sympathy. And I don't think they've gone on the record.

Also if there's any trace of CMJA refusing/denying her mother/family trying to testify on her behalf, that should come into play should she argue that nobody was available to testify in the mitigation phase.

I don't think the siblings need the pressure of "not saying the right thing" and living the rest of their lives thnking they contributed to putting their sister on death row.

And really, they won't change anyone's mind. All risk, no gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela