Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's childhood friend (P. Wormack) is not testifying because of death threats. The DT filed a mistrial, yet again. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Motion denied.

I was gone all weekend. What's this about a death threat? TIA

:banghead: are they going for some kind of record?

Good afternoon/morning, sleuthers!!:seeya:

They set that record back in Feb.:facepalm: Maybe they're working on shattering that now?:floorlaugh:

Remember Beach's admonition!!

That's all they've got left.

Good morning fellow WSers. I took the weekend off from all the coverage to clear my head. Needed it.

To the Mods: You are all saints. Karma is going to bring many good things to do in thanks for all the good work you do here.

With various motions filed I will be surprised if we get a start before noon. On the other hand, maybe they can be dispensed with quickly. Beyond the umpteenth motion for mistrial, does anyone know what the other motions are?

I've been expecting to see this motion. Not at all surprised. I'm very interested in the "why/what" the mistrial motion is about.

Anyone else thinking JA will read a psalm as part of her sermon today?

Maybe...it seems she always always aims to alienate and annoy. I will try to listen to her, but reserve the right to hit the mute. I can only take so much of her blather.

:welcome::welcome:[

QUOTE=Claire C.;9464534]Hi All, I've been following the trial and following you all here on Web Slueths almost since day one. Since we are now coming close to the end I wanted to thank you for your wonderful insights, analysis and wit and humor that has made this difficult trial far more interesting and tolerable.

My feeling about the end of the trial is that no matter how this all works out for Miss Jodi she will soon be forgotten and that will be the worst punishment for this gal who loves the spotlight.[/QUOTE]

From WAT :

52s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan and Flores are chatting and smiling. Juan has a mini reclinate going on as we still wait for defense team and #JodiArias to come out.

:great:

"MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc
#jodiarias entire family is seated in the front row...Dad, mother, brother Carl and sister Angela."

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 47s

Arias's father is here. I don't see her grandmother. #jodiarias

What would happen if she freaked out and threw a full fledged fit and wouldn't go in? They can't keep putting this off forever.

Then we might get to see that stun belt in action lol. I am amazed she has not already feigned a migraine this morning.

Anyone else thinking JA will read a psalm as part of her sermon today?

Oh, come now, Mrs. G. She shall compose an entirely new one! And suggest that it ought to replace an older, less effective version.

Whoa ... it looks like all of Jodi's family has shown up for today ...

Thoughts ?

TIA !

My thought is it may be the last time they see her for a very long time. She will soon be in prison, they will be going home and most likely they will only be able to travel a few times a year to visit. And considering her dads poor health it may be the last time he ever sees her.

It sounds like Perryville Prison is out in the country, not as easy to get to as the Mesa jail

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 11s
cams mounted on far wall are aimed at faces of #JodiArias, Juan, fam, etc. You folks see this angle often.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 37s

Arias's father is here. I don't see her grandmother. #jodiarias

In my opinion Jodi told her family not to get on the stand on her behalf.

"MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc
#jodiarias entire family is seated in the front row...Dad, mother, brother Carl and sister Angela."

WOW ... I must admit, I did NOT see this happening ...

:moo:

Good afternoon! I'm in the land of Oz south of KC....We did alright, but it got a little scary for a few around here...Mainly things blown over...Did you read about the Donavan thing on the FB site?

I'm glad you're ok!!! :seeya:

No, I read about the Donavan thing here....I just figured if she's not in court, then she must have finally gotten put in the naughty corner on time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand