Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Can ANYONE answer? Doesn't JA have another brother. One that does not support her?

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 36s

Some courtroom sketches from the artist sitting next to me on her FB home page here. https://www.facebook.com/maggie.keane.16?fref=ts … #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14s

Willmott is still back in chambers, she came out then darted back in. Nurmi is pouring some tasty court water as we hwait. #JodiArias

Agreed! The only thing that concerns me is if Jodi throws them underneath the bus again. That would be disturbing if she does. moo

They must be here to show support! Being this may be the last day anyone can speak for her. I think they are here so that the jury will see them.

Can we get on with it already? I have no patience. :waiting:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is still back in chambers, she came out then darted back in. Nurmi is pouring some tasty court water as we hwait. #JodiArias

Hurry it up!

question about alternates: do they remain alternates & the original 12 deliberate on the penalty, or are another 12 picked from the total pool? Thanks!:seeya:

Ask, and you shall receive! :seeya:

Ariz. R. Crim. P. 18.5:

"i. Deliberations in a Capital Case. In a capital case, alternate jurors not selected to participate in the guilt phase deliberations shall not be excused if the jury returns a guilty verdict of first-degree murder. During the aggravation phase, the alternate jurors shall listen to the evidence and argument presented to the jury. When the jury retires to deliberate on aggravation, the alternate or alternates shall not participate but shall be instructed to continue to observe the admonitions to jurors until they are informed they are discharged. If the jury returns a verdict finding one or more aggravating factors, the alternate jurors shall listen to the evidence and argument presented at the penalty phase. When the jury retires to deliberate on the penalty, the alternate or alternates shall not participate but shall be instructed to continue to observe the admonitions to jurors until they are informed they are discharged. In the event a deliberating juror is excused during either the aggravation or penalty phases due to inability or disqualification to perform required duties, the court may substitute an alternate juror, choosing from among the alternates in the order previously designated, unless disqualified, to join in the deliberations. In the event that an alternate or alternates are substituted during the aggravation or penalty deliberations, the jurors shall only begin anew for the phase of the sentencing that they are currently deliberating. The jurors shall not deliberate anew about a verdict already reached and entered."

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 36s

Some courtroom sketches from the artist sitting next to me on her FB home page here. https://www.facebook.com/maggie.keane.16?fref=ts … #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14s

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 14m

Sitting next to @bskoloff who wrote the first book out on #jodiarias and the mysterious @WildAboutTrial & @CamilleKimball squeezed by camera

Wild About Trial

Mike B. is setting up his stenography machine. Nurmi is up talking to stapler lady. DP Mit Spec and #JodiArias are whispering to each other.

There was an article about the investigation into Donavan's communication with a convicted felon IIRC on the phoenix fox web site. Supposedly, DB's parole officer had been unaware of Donovan attending court and other hinky related communications with a convicted felon.

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 2m

#jodiarias It's sooo hot in Phoenix that people are looking straight at Jodi just for the Cold Stare.....
:floorlaugh: :silenced: :floorlaugh:

From WAT :

58s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

17s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is back. We await the judge and jury. #JodiArias

They must be here to show support! Being this may be the last day anyone can speak for her. I think they are here so that the jury will see them.

Maybe so but I think it will also go opposite to show how for most of the trial, her mom was pretty much the ONLY one there ... I would notice if I were on the jury and I would question why did they all wait for the last stage to decide to show support...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors