Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Numri do you mean like when Dr D's laptop got stolen?

Wholly crap! Go Nurmi. Good acting because he is seems pizzed.

The DT are wearing matching colors again. How sweet.

Now is Nurmi going to provide evidence of this death threat?

What is JA doing there? Origami? Paper airplanes?? (And I said I wasn't going to watch!)

Ha ha ... trial not fair because of media. Nurmi wants this heard in open court in front of media. Go figure :)

ok this sounds insulting to the Judge? Am I right? Is he saying she failed to protect Jodi's rights?

Is it just me, or does starting out your motion for mistrial by telling the Judge that she's done a rotten job so far by not declaring a mistrial before this kind of counterproductive? :facepalm:

IMO

what could possibly be done???? you cant lock the rest of the world up....
all you can do is have LE investigate and go from there.

and what about demarte whos home was broken into and only her laptop stolen?

ugh.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 8s

Nurmi says key mitigation witness who knows #JodiArias has been intimidated, feels life threatened to the point she can't testify.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi is touching on Patty Womack now and that she feels like her life has been threatened and she can't testify on #JodiArias' behalf

oh puleeease...

JA tweets c*ap
JA blogs
JA gives MEDIA interviews

freely and willingly
I'm so done with the DT

Wish Nurmi would revert to haiku and limit himself to 17 syllables per speech.

How pathetic is Nurmi, especially when his client runs to the media!!! So Womack can go on Nancy Grace but not reality of trial? DISGUSTING.

Lol, a key mitigation witness (a drug addicted convict who barely knew Arias in recent years) has been lost...Nurmi, seriously..enough. Stabby needs to be punished so lets get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela