Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mods for all of your time and effort along this long process. I can only imagine the work you have had to do. YA'LL ARE AWESOME. Thanks for this timely reminder that we are all here to witness the process and participate from the spectator section without interfering by giving the defense ANY reason to use our words to enable JA to deny justice to the family of Travis.

Just remember that our hasty words of frustration may linger here forever. When all else fails just sit on your hands, lol!! We need "sitting on hands" smilies!

We are in the home stretch and we aren't about to see the justice and karma train run off the rails now. Peace and love to everyone out there, this is my ONLY place for dealing with this trial because I know our mods keep it from becoming a circus. Justice is coming!!

Hi, SwampMama. I too would like to thank our moderators for their hard work on this very protracted, arduous case.

I certainly don't dispute the ban here of discussion of individuals who have not been charged.

That said, I do think that as the judge herself seemed to indicate, Martinez's cross-examination of witnesses do not fall into the legal definition of witness intimidation. The character of character witnesses is, of course, a factor in the veracity of their testimony.

According to Nurmi this has been a witch trial since day one, now an anonymous lynch mob is threatening their witnesses, so none will dare show up to vouch for Jodi.... consequently he can't represent her adequately and he and JW would like to quit and go home. Denied.
When JM got up to speak it turns out that the main witness today, Womack, would not even answer his questions when he tried to interview her last week.
She is on sticky ground with her record of drug use, not declaring income from photographs she sold, and her life could not bear scrutiny. She wasn't willing to talk. Now Nurmi says none of that was the reason, she received death threats and ALV was also so intimidated she won't testify either. We don't know what happened to Daryl Brewer...

That is all %$##$%%. No one who she has as witnesses are all LIARS, everyone has their number so why in a million years would they want to face the music? Womack did not want to talk because she is up to her neck in illegal activites and well ALV, what can I say. Proven liar on the stand. There is NO ONE that wants to get up there for her.
How about her brother that was smiling/smirking while talking to the mother? Put him up there. But no. None of them want to. I can't even believe this has happened. End this. Jodi is surrounded but nutcases, there are no witnesses.
So let's get er done already. I am fuming.:banghead:

You may only discuss what was said in court. JM stated PW had drug charges. We don't know what those charges are and we're not going to plaster her record here for everyone to see. He mentioned something about photographs. We don't know the story behind the photographs, so we're not going to speculate about that either.

Folks, it's the very argument Nurmi was making to the judge. It's witness intimidation and we can't allow it.

Thanks for understanding and posting responsibly.

Thank you for clarifying! :angel::silenced:

Probably because Jodi Ann has always been a basket case, and has made their life a living hell! Jodi's mom: "It's almost over now"! :twocents:

To be fair, Jodi's mom specifically told Jean Casarez, who reported it on several shows last week, that she didn't say "it's almost the end", so to be fair it's probably best to no longer claim JA's mom said that.

Look at what JA does to the Alexander's!
She may do the same to her family..

In the sister's defense I think she has done well and she has a chance of a future.
If TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S FB is correct.
The brother testify for her?
She hit him in the head with a bat at 2!!!!!!
Is that not attempted murder ?
Cannot blame him if he said "no thanks I'll pass."..
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The defense team just doesn't seem to have been prepared for a guilty verdict of first degree murder. Either that or Jodi is messing everything up behind the scenes. I find it curious that they are asking to withdraw but Jodi is not asking to represent herself.
Jodi knows she's in over her head legally at this point. In the past she begged the judge in writing to keep Nurmi on the case. :twocents:

Hey Lady..

Been out running around this morning sooooooooo Am I understanding correct that EVERYONE showed up to court today and PW backed out due to JM prolly bring up her 'vice' issues & DB backed out due to something unknown?? or maybe JM has something on him..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JSS just said we can't continue today y'all come back tomorrow.. About right?? No excuse given why CKJA wasn't ready to jump up & give her "Please don't kill me speech cuz I'm sure I could come up with something somewhat worthwhile to give back to society I'm sure..blah blah"

Again showing Hardship for Alexander family they now had to come back from weekend due to last Thursday's delay.. Now till tomorrow then however long deliberations.. how much extra $$ have they now paid out for Miss Borderline to drag this out.. play victim etc etc. ..

Sorry some of that was a rant but there is a question in there somewhere :floorlaugh:

I'm willing to give Darryl Brewer a pass and say he was there Thursday, ready and willing to give his statement. He lives in California (Monterey or Salinas?) and probably has a job. Perhaps it's as simple as he can't afford the expense of coming back, time wise or monetarily. He is probably aware it is a futile effort anyway. :twocents:

JA's days of pulling stunts are ticking by....soon she will be in a tiny little cell with no one to manipulate and no games to play. She is going to play this final hand for all it's worth. I also think that part of her welcomes death because she thinks she can pursue Travis in the afterlife. She is all powerful and all knowing, dontchaknow.... I think her level of psychopathy or sociopathy runs that deep.... I honestly do. There is a seething resolve on her face at times. She isn't done with Travis....she believes this will go on for all eternity.... She's got herself covered no matter the sentence. JA takes care of JA, no matter the circumstances.

BBM

YES, she displayed this disturbing look of "resolve" continually throughout the guilt phase, but I have seen it only occassionally since up until until today when it reappeared more intense and disturbing than before. I have always believed, without equivocation, that this RESOLVE is directed at Travis's friends and family as a way to victimize Travis NOW. JMO :seeya:

Anyone think Jodie is pissed that mm abandoned her?

I'm pretty sure Jodi knew about Juan telling him that if he showed his face in court Juan would charge him with perjury-=this was over the forged pedophile letters. She knows why MM's not around.

Oklahoma CITY ... duck and cover NOW. Tornado on the ground.

I think Nurmi's anger towards JA was projected on the Judge today. I wonder if she pulled something on him this weekend

Hope my neighbors in OK are safe. I suppose KS will get it later this evening....like yesterday. :( Tornado in OKC.

Did I pick a good day to step away from this madness? What on earth happened?

They are showing live photos of it on CNN, it looks very scary. I am going to stop complaining about getting snowstorms in May. Hope everyone in Oklahoma stays safe.

Am I a complete idiot?? Why can't I find coverage anywhere??

Anyone think Jodie is pissed that mm abandoned her?

I don't think Jodi's Mom abandoned her... Since the jury obviously didn't believe Jodi was a victim of Travis' ... Jodi and her team hold onto some hope that they may believe she was a victim of childhood abuse, neglect, abandonment. Can't very well have Jodi's Mom get up there and call her out on that BS. JMO

ETA.. Thought you said Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member