Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
As a minor the use of his published image (especially for the purpse of obtaining some form of gain) must be come with a signed permission slip. If DB signed off on this ploy, his judgment where his son is concerned is in serious question. I'm not saying this from a legal perspective; I'm saying it from a mother who has signed hundreds of permission slips and waiver forms perspective. :twocents:

I heard Juan will be interviewed 90 minutes with Troy after the sentencing verdict. I wonder if it's just with Troy or with other journalists?

A media person posted on twitter earlier today, that Juan will give a statement 90 minutes after the verdict and all media will be able to ask him questions.

I don't remember who tweeted it tho, sorry.

It was coloured when she got there and whatever has been cut off since that time is coloured over bleached hair. She probably still has a bit on the ends even now.

MOO

She sure does! take a look at her spit ends.

I know, it doesn't even say survivor of what!!

Not only that, but they chose the low cut v-neck version. How many survivors of DV want to run around advertising that with half their ta-tas hanging out! Crazy!

Was it really a disgrace of Jodi to say that Travis's grandmother was the glue of their family? I know that was the word that his sister used for Samantha to describe Travis, but I didn't think that she meant that to disparage Travis's role in his family......I would imagine that the grandmother was indeed extraordinarily important to that family...she rescued all of those poor children from unfit parents and raised them with love and faith. She sounded like an amazing woman.
I am not defending Jodi, but rather honoring the Grandmother who did sound like she held the family together--literally. I can't imagine the devastation she must have felt losing Travis like that.

Imagine, she gets her hair done and completetly transformed so she is not recognizable. :what:

Lol, that's what I was going to say. I'd be interested to see what some jailhouse employee came up with...orange lipstick, too pale foundation, green eyeliner, blue eye shadow...we thought she was scary before!

I don't see this jury having a hard time making up their mind. I'd guess they already have, but have made a joint decision to go home and sleep on it tonight. Come back in tomorrow and vote once again just to make sure everybody is on the same page. Then announce they've reached a decision. Death penalty.

I DO NOT believe she even donated one single STRAND of hair to Locks of Love...she showed a picture on the screen of some lady...NOT her hair, NOT a pic of her during the haircut (what she couldn't get cameras to take pictures of that philanthropic act or cameras to watch her do it live now??) People....THIS IS COMING OUT OF JODI'S MOUTH!!! What does that mean??....IT'S A LIE!!! good grief... *sigh*

At least I am honest about watching it. No one hopes any more than me for peace for the Alexanders,

No worrys Sunny, no judgement. Sometimes it hard for people to remember freedom of the press and freedom of speech isn't free. The cost is sometimes there will be journalists covering stories in ways with which we disagree; and there will be interviewees which say things that are abhorrent to us. But we need to remember, this is also the same freedom which allows us to speak our minds in forums like this. JMO

I wonder what brand they got her. I hope they just went to a drugstore for cheap stuff.

Is this makeup going to be billed to the People of AZ? :stormingmad:

Just what do they think JA is going to say? We have heard it all already--she's a victim, a survivor, the wounded party. Nothing else.

I understood it was the media people that went and bought the make up. The jail rep just reported it to Beth K.

JA Statement breakdown

19:02 minutes Total time

4:05 pain she caused Travis's family

1:23 Travis 's "skeletons"

13:34 about Jodi

Dr drew

Was it really a disgrace of Jodi to say that Travis's grandmother was the glue of their family? I know that was the word that his sister used for Samantha to describe Travis, but I didn't think that she meant that to disparage Travis's role in his family......I would imagine that the grandmother was indeed extraordinarily important to that family...she rescued all of those poor children from unfit parents and raised them with love and faith. She sounded like an amazing woman.
I am not defending Jodi, but rather honoring the Grandmother who did sound like she held the family together--literally. I can't imagine the devastation she must have felt losing Travis like that.

She says that Sam said that Travis was the glue then in the next sentence says that Travis said gramma was the glue... I took it as a dagger to family like "so whose the glue eh?" I literally grimaced and gave her the ol' Eminem!!

With the organ donation shortage I find that kind of sad.
Not that there would be many situations where they COULD donate anyway...
They couldn't if they were being put to death, because of the protocol (have to keep them on life support.)
And most others just die in their cell.

But those I know that have had organ transplants... or died waiting for one...
Would certainly take a convicted killer's organ rather than die waiting for another one. :twocents:

True however Jodi certainly didn't make anyone feel very good when she told the world the hair she had on her head when she murdered Travis was donated for wigs and she will continue to grow hair for them. I am sure recipients, family or friends who are watching this and or find out are a little uneasy. If you read the Locks of Love website most of their donations are made for people who have disease which prevent hair growth. That is the brunt of who they make wigs for, but of course Jodi had to pin point on only cancer patients. Who, my word I feel so sorry for right now. They too were used in Jodi's defense. Charities, cancer patients. Anything Jodi can grab onto with no concern for anyone but herself.

That is what bothers me the most. She used a charity to try and defend herself from punishment for murdering someone.

If Jodi is put to death they will not use anything on her body. There are laws for this, not sure if it's the same in every single state but donation of any organ is not allowed. People do not want to receive body parts from those who have murdered others.

Okay guys I just got back home and I am seeing stuff about media interviews. I thought she was not allowed to give them? What is going on?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It's a freak show. That's what's going on.

In all serious- I don't know. The judge lifted the media ban and Jodi is suppose to be doing multiple interviews -complete with hair and make up :facepalm: Wish Sheriff Joe would have put a stop to all of it, but he didn't. Don't know why?

watch her show up as a blonde.....I watched her today just eyeballing that pic of her when she was a blonde.....LOL

You know what would be fair to the media? When the verdict comes down tomorrow and Jodi is sent away, for the Alexander family to tell all the media to go suck an egg. You know the media will be clamoring for interviews with the Alexander's. I wouldn't give them the time of day after this night!!!!

I had to applaud this :lol: all by myself tonight applauding my computer.

Really I totally agree. I love the whole sucking an egg part. I wish they were doing that now so that they could not ask Jodi any questions. She just sits there all dolled up ready to go with no one asking her anything. Then take her back to her cell to grow her hair and ponder the wonders of going green while wearing Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela