Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:skip: OMG... I missed you guys terribly today! So relieved to see you're not gone forever! :skip:

she will begiving interviews until midnight & asked for make up & they got it for her

Next thing you know she'll be asking for Starbucks strawberry frapps and In and Out Burgers! :banghead:

I don't agree with people catering to her - she is a murderer, not a Hollywood celebrity.

(snipped by me)

As I understand it, if the vote is for death she will be immediately taken to Perryville. This is good news. I guess her media tour tonight will be her last hoorah as AZ death row is notorious for not allowing inmate interviews.

Good riddance. Somehow though I don't think we will have heard the last from her.

The last hurrah.... JA will soon learn none of this was about her. It was all about getting justice for Travis Alexander.

She can now fade away into the woodwork. No way she will be the prison do-gooder she proposes to become. She can sit alone tracing pictures in her cell.... & I betcha she stole the font for her pitiful teeshirt. I am looking forward to forgetting her name!

God bless Travis' family & friends.

Was it really a disgrace of Jodi to say that Travis's grandmother was the glue of their family? I know that was the word that his sister used for Samantha to describe Travis, but I didn't think that she meant that to disparage Travis's role in his family......I would imagine that the grandmother was indeed extraordinarily important to that family...she rescued all of those poor children from unfit parents and raised them with love and faith. She sounded like an amazing woman.
I am not defending Jodi, but rather honoring the Grandmother who did sound like she held the family together--literally. I can't imagine the devastation she must have felt losing Travis like that.

I have no doubt that Their grandmother was the glue for a long time. And I bet that Travis told her that because he would not take that credit himself. That Samantha felt that Travis was the glue that held the family together is no less valid or true.

BUT.. CKJA used this to stab the Alexanders again.. To say.. YOU WERE WRONG. That is what she does. She needs to know more, Be smarter, have better insight because she thinks she is smarter than everyone else. She said it to hurt the Alexanders. She wants them to think she knew Travis better.

I think the ban was requested by the DT to stop her from saying anything JM might use in the last phase of the trial. Now that JM can't speak to the jury anymore, DT couldn't give a cr*p what she says.
DISGUSTING!
M Mamma, that sounds suspiciously like it was for the benefit of this murderer, and her alone. Hmm

In my Country the Death Penalty has been abolished. Having said that it has never swayed my opinion of it. There are certain people who commit certain crimes where I feel it is more than justified and could certainly vote for it and sleep well. This would be one of those cases.

Was it really a disgrace of Jodi to say that Travis's grandmother was the glue of their family? I know that was the word that his sister used for Samantha to describe Travis, but I didn't think that she meant that to disparage Travis's role in his family......I would imagine that the grandmother was indeed extraordinarily important to that family...she rescued all of those poor children from unfit parents and raised them with love and faith. She sounded like an amazing woman.
I am not defending Jodi, but rather honoring the Grandmother who did sound like she held the family together--literally. I can't imagine the devastation she must have felt losing Travis like that.

BBM: Not in and of itself, my point in my OP about this topic was that she was trying to say Travis was not the glue, Granny was. Which then led to her statement that Travis indicated on ThanksGiving Day of '07 that Granny was ill and may not have long to live, thus disputing Samantha's claim that Travis' murder did her health in.

Real Housewives of Orange County (rerun)
Kitchen Nightmare's Amy's Baking Company On Demand...could watch over and over

That was a complete and utter *****fest!
THAT CHICK is NUTS!
Reminds me of JA, but JA hides it better.
And her husband physically threatening a man for leaving after waiting 2 hrs for his food? Unbelievable.
Makes me feel kinda bad for AZ... Amy and JA...
Just kidding, I know AZ has no more psychos than the rest of us.

Jodi's stars were defensive but her planets were not in alignment, always a tricky situation. Her moon was on display with Venus in opposition to Mars and her house was in Yreka (and it needed painting).

Sorry. I don't buy astrology. That's because I'm a Pisces and we're skeptical.

Both of you lost me. No, actually, she was right yesterday when she said Jodi would be talking all about herself today. I do think the jury will give us their verdict first thing tomorrow!

Sorry I am still on a rant about the interviews being allowed and the make up. CMJA thinks she's a freakin movie star....what next will they give her a dressing room with lights around the mirror, and poofy slippers to wear and flowers on the table? Maybe she'll star in movies next, at this point nothing would surprise me. There is something very wrong that these interviews are being allowed while the jury is deliberating. Literally makes me sick.

I'd like the jury to arrive for the verdict wearing matching "I survived 5 months of your BS!" T-Shirts with a photo of a syringe before handing down the DP.

:silly:

that was good Prime Mover!! :floorlaugh:

If Locks of Love never received a hair donation from Jodi - let alone the THREE donations that she has claimed - they need to make a public statement to that effect. There was a woman on Dr. Drew who said her mother has cancer and just bought a wig and she (the daughter) was making sure it didn't come from Locks of Love!

I'm signing out for the evening here-I'm kind of shocked by the extreme sentiments being expressed. I am fully aware of what this case is about -but I still can't so self righteously demand the death of another person-yes I am a victim's advocate and I know how brutally Travis was slaughtered, but this message board just feels creepy to me tonight.

tumblr_ltpluq0t6o1qen75u.gif

Juror #8 on Dr Drew says he thought Jodi's talk was kind of pathetic. Went from a circus to a freak show. Did not like the Survivor tshirt.

A media person posted on twitter earlier today, that Juan will give a statement 90 minutes after the verdict and all media will be able to ask him questions.

I don't remember who tweeted it tho, sorry.

It was indeed Troy....

I don't know if this has been posted or if I'm not supposed to post this but this site is up and running as of yesterday.

http://travisalexander.org/

Thank you Chris Hughes for continuing on for Travis.

Thank you so much Buttered Fly. What a beautiful site, I agree Chris is doing a wonderful job. He is one man I would love to get the chance to speak to, even for a few moments. I am glad Travis had him in his life and the other way around. I'll be adding it to my sig links. Thank you. :)

I felt like a lost kitty who could not find my way home. :seeya: I'm am so happy we can all come together.

Even though we talks lots of Jodi, ultimately, in the end this is Justice for Travis.

Wasn't that just the worst to be cut off from our home here at WS? I went into a mini panic!!:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela