Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am watching ja speech for the first time today....

i gotta tell ya.......it felt like a PR move for the "survivor" shirt.

i cannot believe she is still promoting that "survivor" bullchit.

today was the day to let the world know about those shirts....i was waiting on this b@#$# to give the website address to place an order...Lol

jmo

It was indeed Troy....

No, I was talking about another media person besides Troy.
I was talking about a female reporter, let me find it.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez will give a presser 90 minutes after the verdict is announced. Each media member will have a chance to speak with him

MaryEllen Resendez MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#travisalexander family is expected to also make a post verdict statement. No word yet on #jodiarias family

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Media will also get a chance to interview #jodiarias jurors post verdict.

I wonder what brand they got her. I hope they just went to a drugstore for cheap stuff.

Is this makeup going to be billed to the People of AZ? :stormingmad:

Just what do they think JA is going to say? We have heard it all already--she's a victim, a survivor, the wounded party. Nothing else.

---------------
Get some from a funeral home? Lets break her in!! :floorlaugh:

I want Steven to be able to go home to his daughter this weekend for good. No more trips to Arizona.
I want all of the family members to go home to their families and their lives and start to find a new normal that includes JA being a CM who will never see the light of day again.
It's been almost 5 years since they lost Travis and these have been five very traumatic months. They must be exhausted and just so tired of all of this. I feel like they are headed into a new phase of grieving and healing and who knows what else.
I hope they are given quiet, peace and respect from the media and outside world and also know that those of us who support them and Travis always will do so.

The site wasn't down because of overload. They had proper gremlins. and the team worked really hard to get the site back up as fast as they could.

Really? I couldn't get on starting very early this morning. I got one post in and that was it. It was way before the trial came on.

I do agree but I also think that she really believes that she is a **STAR**. She really reminds me of Norma Desmond. Lights, cameras, action. I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Keiffer.

Yeah, a star in her own mind, aka the Jodi version of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane". :sick:

Just to see if he asks the hard questions? Because he didn't last time?
Is the interest just to see if he asks the hard questions now because he took public heat for the softballs last time?
Or do you think if he asks hard questions it's going to change her answers?

Just wondering (not shooting the messenger!)

He said in his tweet he would ask hard questions, i.e. why she lied to him about wanting to die, does she trace her art, why she didn't apologize to the Alexanders. He did take heat for the last interview, but I think it turned out fine and really brought out who JA really is. That's all .. and JMO

Sorry I am still on a rant about the interviews being allowed and the make up. CMJA thinks she's a freakin movie star....what next will they give her a dressing room with lights around the mirror, and poofy slippers to wear and flowers on the table? Maybe she'll star in movies next, at this point nothing would surprise me. There is something very wrong that these interviews are being allowed while the jury is deliberating. Literally makes me sick.

Wait til she finds out that she was only watched out of "morbid curiosity"....
:floorlaugh:

Just a thought....I used to think Casey Anthony was the most arrogant, narcissistic piece of vile trash on the face of the planet...JA has eclipsed even her...At least CA had the sense to listen to her shady DT and keep her mouth shut. Wow...Just wow@the interview/media circus. :eek:hwow:

Here's what I got so far:

1. My hair grows fast.
2. I can read.
3. I can put letters on cotton.
4. Can, cans, everywhere.

Did I miss anything?

She has an imaginary friend that will miss her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a former hair stylist I personally will attest to Locks Of Love being a wonderful charity. I know groups of girls from Catholic schools who all cut their hair to donate for their school service project. It was beautiful here's a link to the story if you want to read something uplifting: http://www.presspubs.com/white_bear/news/article_bdecab74-22f2-11e2-aca8-001a4bcf887a.html

I hope your sweet Harlow finds the perfect wig that makes her feel great and is fun!

Thank you. She is a doll!
The irony... I signed up to shave my head through St Baldricks to raise money for her :eek: !
What the heck was I thinking?
They are just in the beginning stages of planning the event so maybe it won't happen???
And, yes, I'm a female, over 40 and with hair to my mid-back...
again WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Actually, although I am sure I will not be one of those "beautiful" bald women it will be well worth it to raise money for Harlow - hair grows back...right?

I also think she was trying to make the jury believe she was far more intimately involved with his family than she actually was.

Exactly! She spoke of Steven and Sam as if she knew them well. blah - she is too lowly to speak their names.

cbb00ff3-7acd-4266-8c67-729607bdc498_zpsd9560745.jpg

OMG!!! So FUNNY!!!:rockon:

Sorry I am still on a rant about the interviews being allowed and the make up. CMJA thinks she's a freakin movie star....what next will they give her a dressing room with lights around the mirror, and poofy slippers to wear and flowers on the table? Maybe she'll star in movies next, at this point nothing would surprise me. There is something very wrong that these interviews are being allowed while the jury is deliberating. Literally makes me sick.

I agree!

Maybe someone will put their foot down with her makeup selection, and limit her to just use Wet n' Wild! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela