Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a total ***** but I am a graphic designer by profession, and the notion that she "designed" that T-shirt is hilarious! Anyone with a computer and Microsoft Word could have done better. I am actually surprised she didn't use Word Art for a snazzy effect.

Am still pretty speechless over the allocution. She started out OK , if you ignored the fact that this was lying sack Jodi Arias. But then it became the All About Me Show (surprise!) and that was a turnoff. And then when Wilmott started in AGAIN on the"abuse" and implying that poor widdle Jodi snapped...ARGH!!

Do you think she even licensed use of the font or is it a freebie?

No, no, no...it will be 50 Shades of Arias....Remember it HAS to be ALL about HER!!! in the words of det. flores..."ALLLL of HER" lol:floorlaugh:
"All you wanted to know about being a narcissist but were afraid to ask your imaginary friends"

We are sure the state is all over this right?

yep..before I was banned, and now with a proxy i.d. (family says i have flipped) 'that' site said some $$ go to DV group, and some to support survivors (like her and her friends in jail..needing commissary supplies and snacks, don't you know..)

Two of the interviews are 1-1/2 hours EACH!!!!

could the judge have lifted the ban on interviews because they will be bringing money into maricopa county? recovering some money that has been spent on this trial?

I have been a huge supporter of JSS (even risking band camp early on)...but....i don't understand the lift of the gag order.... :sigh: I cant even come up with a good defense of this development. :facepalm:

I recall troy saying HE WOULD NEVER INTERVIEW KILLER AGAIN

Wow, I have less respect for him now.

So, he sidled up to the convicted murderer, because he didn't know at the time what a liar she was??

No, he did it because that is what journalists do. They go where the story, and the audience, is.

Please don't pretend you suddenly have a conscience. To me, that's a cop out !!

Not to be a total ***** but I am a graphic designer by profession, and the notion that she "designed" that T-shirt is hilarious! Anyone with a computer and Microsoft Word could have done better. I am actually surprised she didn't use Word Art for a snazzy effect.

Am still pretty speechless over the allocution. She started out OK , if you ignored the fact that this was lying sack Jodi Arias. But then it became the All About Me Show (surprise!) and that was a turnoff. And then when Wilmott started in AGAIN on the"abuse" and implying that poor widdle Jodi snapped...ARGH!!

:seeya:
Another graphic designer here. That shirt has bugged me to no end since I first saw the dumb thing.
:banghead:

What did the mob expect to hear today? I just do not understand what they thought was going to happen. JA is not normal. Her functions and thought process are not like you and I. Why do we keep getting this enormous let down every time she makes a move?
Beyond me.

i am watching ja speech for the first time today....

i gotta tell ya.......it felt like a PR move for the "survivor" shirt.

i cannot believe she is still promoting that "survivor" bullchit.

today was the day to let the world know about those shirts....i was waiting on this b@#$# to give the website address to place an order...Lol

jmo

I think Gus has been helping her set up her own "home" business. :floorlaugh:

So after the verdict, Nurmi and Wilmott are free? If they are not obligated to represent this bizarre creep any longer, I wonder if they'll be watching CMJA TV interviews? :floorlaugh: I'd like to hear them speak candidly about this whole experience someday.

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

I :bow: to those of you who called it-she begged for life. I am speechless at her allocution.

We need to design a Survivor Tshirt for making it through this nonsense. Listening to her must be like daggers in the heart for the Alexanders.

Have no fear all ... anything Arias says can and will be used against her when her appeals come up. Dead woman walking ...

(BBM)

:seeya: I was just about to ask if anyone knows why JSS lifted the ban on CMja doing media interviews. Is JSS simply allowing CMja to "dig her own grave" tonight? I can't think of any other possible reason for JSS changing her ruling on this issue... :confused:

Geez it's hard to find your own posts when threads grow so quickly.

How do you all go about going back to your post if you've left your computer for 10 minutes and the thread has grown by pages and pages?

I understand why her mother isn't testifying for her but why not her sister, her brother, her grandmother? I would do anything for my granddaughter or my sister or brother, they would be fighting me to keep me off the stand .. is Jodie keeping them off?

Yes, it is her choice. I feel quite certain she doesn't trust them to be cross examined by Juan because she knows she has not treated them well. She has a H*** of a lot to hide and there is no doubt that Juan would dig it out of each of them.

She has been so mean to her family that she cannot trust that they would lie for her or even just not mention that she never allowed her mother to visit her having told her mother that she was stupid because she didn't read, or whatever.

See, Jodi knows things she's done that she's never revealed to the DT and wants her treatment of her family to stay concealed.

Anagrammy

Sorry for jumping in and out, I'm soooo trying to catch up :blushing:.

I'm watching Wilmott's last hail mary, and I must say it's about what I expected. Just a few more potshots at Travis and his family what the hey. I swear these defense attorneys will go down in my books as two of the most despicable representatives of the "cough, cough" law that I've ever seen. Cheney and Baez got nothin' on them, even if you throw in Linda Kenny Baden.

Watch the killer's face at around 26:00 when Wilmott says she lied to the family. She closes her eyes like she's annoyed with Wilmott saying that. I think her fury against this family knows no bounds, JMHO. I can't wait until she's caged where she belongs.

Jodi Arias Penalty Phase - Day 3 - Part 3 (Closing Statements) - YouTube

ETA: Another Wilmottism "If either one of them had sought help for the relationship they were in, none of us would have been there". Brilliant. She's not a very eloquent speaker. Let's all remember "So....you can't get any more information from a person when they're dead". :floorlaugh:

AND another one "this is not something that she's done over and over again". You can NOT make this stuff up :floorlaugh:.

Who is broadcasting her interviews tonight??? Can anyone tell me?

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member