Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poster stated they hoped the Alexanders wouldn't speak to the media after this "interview the murderer hoopla".
Even better... Alexander family gives exclusives ONLY to those outlets that did NOT interview JA. That would give huge ratings to those few media outlets and they should be rewarded for not giving her a platform to spew more pain at the TRUE victims.

My heart is truly broken! I got sick literally after hearing her bazaar speech. I than heard she was going to give media interviews. I literally had to take anxiety meds. This threw me into a panic stress, I had to turn off the tv and go to bed. For a few hours of quietness. I couldn't handle anymore Jodie. I can't wait for her to go away. She deserves the death penalty.
Rant over

Whose staying up late to watch interviews? :cowcouch:

I hope someone here who watches will post some of what is said in the interviews. I won't be able to watch- I don't have cable anymore thanks to my darling husband getting rid of it while I was on my trip! :(

Poor Nurmi. That should be his bonus just to have to represent Jodi.

"Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA
Nurmi could get $200K pay raise http://fb.me/FowzYbn0"

go to he top of you page and click on your name, then select the Stats tab, then all posts by (your name here)

I really wish there was a way to see all responses to your own post. Sometimes the board moves so fast (or I have to leave for a while) and end up having to skip pages because there is no way to catch up otherwise.
:please: maybe that could be added in the future? :please:

Are you serious she actually whipped out a tee shirt with the words survivor on it ? Survivor of what? That she was able to slaughter a very nice person who was successful and never hurt anyone and was able to come out without a scratch on her? The nerve of prisoner#2013 never ceases to amaze me.

Anyone can just write "Survivor" in a neat looking font and put it on a shirt and call it a "designed shirt." Really to call that a designed shirt -- :floorlaugh:

Me too, I was thinking, are you serious, "what design" :floorlaugh:

Really?!?!?! WTH, the jury is still deliberating, her defense lawyer is whining about the media circus, and she's giving interviews. And gets a special trip made for her to have make-up. She is now a convicted 1st degree premeditated murderer. I could see her being allowed to give an interview AFTER the trial and with no special make up. What is this justice system coming to. :stormingmad:
:twocents:

BBM: :eek: Is this for real ? Make-Up ?

OMG ... all the make-up in the world will not help her ... she is pure evil both inside and out ...

:moo:

My heart is truly broken! I got sick literally after hearing her bazaar speech. I than heard she was going to give media interviews. I literally had to take anxiety meds. This threw me into a panic stress, I had to turn off the tv and go to bed. For a few hours of quietness. I couldn't handle anymore Jodie. I can't wait for her to go away. She deserves the death penalty.
Rant over

I seriously feel your pain. :heart:

They could come here to Tennessee to find a jury that knows zip about Jodi. No-one that I know knows about this case. I'm flummoxed.

Same here in LA. Nobody here but Mr. Knot and me has heard of this trial AFAIK.

Who needs sleep? :floorlaugh:

I won't be able to sleep knowing Jodi is still trying to compete with Travis and still has to have the last word in.

If I do, I won't sleep. I'll get too worked up. :stormingmad:

I needed WSA today (or WSAnonymous). I cannot TELL you how lost I was unable to connect with my peeps during this even tho I rarely post...

I was UNIMPRESSED with JA today, but will say I can't wait until she fades into nothingness.

JA is a creep

----------
Me Too! I watched HLN. to me it sounded like (tone wise) a speech someone would give on how to use a wash machine!!! there is no "life" in anything she says.:drumroll: :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling