Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and let's not forget Snow White :rolleyes: + "Magical Thinking", and Alyce :puke: + "Magical Thinking"....they're part of Jodi's "Magical Kingdom" :mickey: too...

Indeed!!! ....oooh & sometimes (per reports of of lizard breath & greasy hair) she may have an aura of "magical stinking."
:razz:

<modsnip> here is a podcast by Elder Jensen of the Mormon church. A lot of posters have said that JA became a Mormon so she could get close to TA..but if Elder Jensen is to be believed, it was TA who gave her a Book of Mormon and sent the Mormon missionaries her way. Who knows if JA would have known of Mormonism/Joseph Smith if TA had not sent the Mormon missionaries her way??

http://www.theculturalhallpodcast.com/2013/03/special-episode-elder-jensenjodi-arias/

IMO~~

This is a side show to diffuse the effect of the victim impact statements. Do they REALLY want to go to witness tampering after the hard blatant evidence of what Jodi did writing messages in the magazines?

Those are the ones we know about. Enough to take her down, but I'd bet a mint JM has more. In her interview, Jodi accused JM of lying in the past before her case.

JM's been a bulldog Prosecutor for a long time in Phoenix. Has lots of fans, but no doubt lots of people who want to take him down too. Powerful on both sides.

These interviews were not about Jodi and DB. They're pawns in some political power play.

Something's up. That's for damned sure.

That means their argument about intimidation is bogus. And they know it.

Womack backed out because she could NOT say Jodi had a horrible childhood thus blowing the "family abandonment" claim out the window. They didn't like what was gonna be left standing once she actually withstood cross.

So then I think they just decided to choreograph this strategy- they being Jodi and Nurmi IMO. And they called in their little media friend to make it happen. How many times have we heard Nurmi claim the jury is watching the media in this trial? And so they put Brewer out there, the very night before jury will deliberate, with no cross, with soft ball questions orchestrated by Michael Kiefer. It's so obvious I'm surprised it took me this long to figure it out.

You could be on to something. Just watched the interview again, and most of the questions were posed as, "what would you want the jury to know?" Very curious.

This seems like a good time to sign off and wish y'all the best.

I'm guessing there will be more antics tomorrow.

We need Justice for Travis

BBM - No, Mormonism is not on trial here and I have no problem with Mormons. Why do you say that you "know" Mormonism is not well regarded?

Oh honey, well put,......but me thinks mods are marching down the hall. We don't need no stinkin' time-outs.

Do you like puns? Nope, no one does, I'll have to tell you about that another day as my sentence building skills are siiiiinking fast....zzzzzz

Travis was her "Christian Grey" and thats ALL she wanted! She shoulda pulled an Anastasia and left him rather than slaughter him...Maybe she only read 50 Shades of Grey and not 50 Shades Darker...idk...she is a sick chick.

50 Shades of Grey was published in June 2011. Travis was murdered 3 years before.

JA. is still trying to be Einstein. The theory won't work in a murder case tho.uploadfromtaptalk1369125767898.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

A very good time to sign off. JA is in AZ. Time to get up for court, it's almost 2 am!! Go for it JA. Let's wind this up and herd it in now. Done with the lies. Big time round up now. Go Juan!

Everyone seems to think that JA is the one orchestrating the strategy but she wouldn't know what to expect in a DP situation without learning from her attorneys. I think Nurmi is the "mastermind" of these various ruses and he of course consults with his client. It would be Nurmi who would know that "ineffective counsel" often is used at the appellate level. It would be Nurmi (and Wilmott of course) who would know the stats and give their client a rundown of strategic options. JA would agree or disagree and Nurmi would make her understand whatever it was he needed to get through to her.

I don't for one minute think Arias is any kind of puppetmaster/legal maven. Her attorneys are obviously desperate to set up her future appeals because they know what's coming; they've known since early on that she was likely to face a DP sentence. They've changed direction a couple times (self-defense killing to crime of passion) but now they're down to their last hand of cards and they're busy putting things on the record in the courtroom while trying to create the very thing they claim they 'fear' in the media outside the courtroom, knowing people will talk and talk and hoping some jurors will see it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and this is the 'best' they could come up with for their last play.

50 Shades of Grey was published in June 2011. Travis was murdered 3 years before.

Jodi has morphed her story many times. No doubt a contraband copy of 50 Shades was making the rounds in prison.

But, it's because of the mainstream of such that Jodi's sex talk and DV didn't pan out. DV's real. So is submissive sex play. 50 Shades in popular culture helped draw a distinction.

She will say it again, Juan scared her. He was intimidating. Say what again?

I don't see him crossing a line, I see him eliminating a line. A law that needs corrected in the prosecutions way. Let's level it out some. Go Juan. I feel he dislikes the fluff n nutter as much as the rest of us. jmo

Jodi has morphed her story many times. No doubt a contraband copy of 50 Shades was making the rounds in prison.

But, it's because of the mainstream of such that Jodi's sex talk and DV didn't pan out. DV's real. So is submissive sex play. 50 Shades in popular culture helped draw a distinction.

The OP was saying JA should have read the books before killing TA and followed the lead of the protagonist in the books, and specifically should have read book #2. I pointed out that would have been impossible since the books weren't yet written at the time of the murder.

I can't help but think of how the family must feel when they hear Nurmi scream and yell for mistrial becuase none of this has been fair to Jodi. How this is as bad as a witch trial like those in the past. It makes me sick to my stomach. Jodi has received the red carpet treatment inside of that court room while the victims have had to suffer through nightmares created by the hands of Jodi Arias and made larger through lies brought by the DT himself! MOO. Bashing a dead man for months, calling him a pedophile with no proof what so ever. Fair? She's had it fair enough.

And it makes me roll my eyes as hard as Willmott when I hear Nurmi scream about the jury not being locked up. Does he really think it would be "fair to Jodi" if the Jury was turned into hostages waiting day after day for trial day just to receive more delays because of him?

All they seem to be doing is pocketing tax payers money (moo) and being big bullies. Throwing stones at the Jury, the family, the state and experts expecting the trial to be bellied into the trash. Where is the intelligence in any move they've made? Where are the strategies and moves which do not upset the boundaries of ethics while trying to make Jodi into a human being and save her life? Where is the control over their client? Throwing stones and throwing tantrums are moves which belong on a playground not a court room.

What really burns my buns is mistrial due to Juan Martinez attacking their witnesses. That was a cheap shot. MOO

Their poor, innocent, attacked witnesses have taken up months on the stand and behind closed doors weaving unethical, disgraceful moves and lies to the tenth degree. Their future witnesses see this and maybe, simply put.... do not want to be caught. Juan Martinez has asked fair questions. He has brought out the truth. He has been nothing but intelligent and passionate about getting a fair punishment for Travis Alexander who was butchered like a pig and tossed away like trash. No one has been attacked in that court room but Travis. These claims against Martinez are spiteful moves from a team who refuses to do things the right way.

I apologize. I know this is too long and I hope I put enough MOO's in there. I know things are tense and we must be careful. This is simply what I have witnessed since shortly after Travis was brutally murdered up to yesterday. I appreciate having a place to speak my mind while I sit in this dark house with no sleep watching these poor people in OK. No matter what tragedies occur in our country I will always have a piece of my heart kept for sweet Travis and his family. For Martinez and Flores. These are good people. And this must end, the door to Jodi's cell must close for good. It's the only FAIR outcome from this FAIR trial for CM Jodi Arias.

I did not find that comment credible AT ALL but something he/they thought might make her look more likeable/human somehow.

I found that suspect as well. Is there nobody out there that hss come out and was friends with this couple? 4 years dating, I would think another couple, some friends they had been part of a group? Anybody come forward I missed?

Not fully caught up, so this will seem way behind and out of place.

The first few pages of the thread are about how maybe JA got worse when this older bf dumped her. Well, there may be a little something to that, but whatever form of psychosis makes someone do what she did to Travis started long before Daryl. If most likely wasn't too observable until she hit tween age. Most likely she was a very mean little child, but no one thinks much about that, they just think the child needs to learn to share or what have you. Some people are really just born with this kind of bend.

Don't put the blame on the older guy, it is all on JA. (After all, she did quit sleeping with Daryl, don't ya' know that meant she was hot for TA already!) Don't forget she was already scoping out TA. When she knew she and TA were not going to work out, she already had another (or more) in mind as her next target for wifedom. Sure the rejection does not help a vengeful personality, but it does not cause as much damage as she did to TA either. There is something much worse going on inside her that has most likely always been there and just reached the time of ripeness.

Hope that makes sense, no coffee yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member