Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Kiefer got the Hughes/Travis emails? I know what people in the courtroom think.

Imo they came from Nurmi.

Before i go to bed i have to say this one more time...

Why wont a vampire attack a narcissist?

Answer: Professional Courtesy.

Look at all the folks we are referencing ...vampires and professional courtesy to each other. They are just yuk.

Im not suggesting his ex would keep him from seeing his son. I just think DB is a liar. His lies are followed by excuses. Hes jodis foot soldier.

Deedee, I'm the one who suggested that about the ex. I'm trying to make it clear that he did not say anything like that about an ex. Sorry for the confusion.

DB said he moved out of the house in December 2006. So where was jodi staying after that?

re: Timelines

If this pic's date is correct, that means Jodi was baptized before her and Brewer broke up.

1967121_G.jpg

Ugh this is what has been so frustrating! All the media timelines gloss over this stuff. I wish we had a thread where we could put pertinent dates into a true timeline. ;)

Nurmi's so worried about the media's influence on the jury he let the whole show be in open court! So much for that argument. :rolleyes:

Another DT strategy would be to subliminally give the jury a hint to start looking at what's out there in the media since his tantrum this morning.

Another motion for mistrial? :facepalm:

Absolutely everything that has transpired since JA's guilty verdict has been put on the news, tweeted, emailed, facebooked, whatever avenue to reach the public but more than anything, the jurors. They are examples. I think if I lived in live trial like they have, I wouldn't even want to know what was going on down my street if it was as a trigger to the sadness they have witnessed in court. It's pretty simple for them to avoid the local news & national in a case like this. The facts and your responsibility carries great weight.

So there, go take that Nurmi and chew on it. People can only take so much horror at one time. Travis' death in their face since Jan. 2nd, and the delays and their wonder if Jodi would honestly tell the truth is in balance. Nothing else. It will be a factor on her sentencing. Feel the pressure JA. Feel the pressure DT.

A couple of things:

First, Judge Stephens made herself very clear to Nurmi today.
(Loved how she said it. Nurmi b-a-r-e-l-y finished and she didn't miss a beat.)"Motion denied".

:drumroll:Lastly, do they have mirrors in jail cells? Jodi is probably cramming for her final exam but I would think she would need to "practice" her different facial expressions so would need a mirror. Maybe they have those stainless steel ones like they have at roadside rest stops? :facepalm:

It's Keifergate!!!

Even though I'm semi rabid on Kiefer with this latest debacle, just know I am still not revealing the absolute WORST stuff he said to me (and my friend Joi) multiple times to me in and out of court re: Travis, Martinez, the Alexanders. And it's just my conscience about that being private that's not repeating it (although he did spew a lot of it right in the courtroom to Joi AND I -not that I hadn't heard it all before-talk about ANGER...more like VITRIOL)

He has been crying how he has gotten "death threats" and harassed yet claiming he's "the only one reporting the Truth" on this trial. Shaking my head of the level of full on BS I tolerated listening to from him.
I didn't know how deep his load of BS had gotten...I offer my most sincere sympathies :therethere:
(It's a smiley but it's sincere!)

Mormons can have a belief in "magical thinking" If DB googled that term, he might have found this article from the Deseret News. Who knows? n.html[/url]

LOL.......I'll just never get the hang of online searching. When I googled "magical thinking" as you suggested D might, not only didn't I see the editorial you want us to read but durn it, nothing at all came up about Mormons & "magical thinking."

It was only when I on-purpose Googled "magical thinking" + Mormons, that I saw links to lots, including the editorial you seem to want us to read.

But then (scratchin' my head over this one) I discovered that by Googling "magical thinking"+ Catholics, or "magical thinking" + Baptists, or "magical thinking" + Jewish (that's my team btw), or EVEN "magical thinking" + Atheists I could find lots to support most any religion can be said to have a belief in magical thinking. Crazy, huh!

LOL.......I'll just never get the hang of online searching. When I googled "magical thinking" as you suggested D might, not only didn't I see the editorial you want us to read but durn it, nothing at all came up about Mormons & "magical thinking."

It was only when I on-purpose Googled "magical thinking" + Mormons, that I saw links to lots, including the editorial you seem to want us to read.

But then (scratchin' my head over this one) I discovered that by Googling "magical thinking"+ Catholics, or "magical thinking" + Baptists, or "magical thinking" + Jewish (that's my team btw), or EVEN "magical thinking" + Atheists I could find lots to support most any religion can be said to have a belief in magical thinking. Crazy, huh!

I thought DB was talking about "magical thinking" in terms of the Law of Attraction.

Even though I'm semi rabid on Kiefer with this latest debacle, just know I am still not revealing the absolute WORST stuff he said to me (and my friend Joi) multiple times to me in and out of court re: Travis, Martinez, the Alexanders. And it's just my conscience about that being private that's not repeating it (although he did spew a lot of it right in the courtroom to Joi AND I -not that I hadn't heard it all before-talk about ANGER...more like VITRIOL)

That's the part I don't understand, I can understand being anti DP and having an agenda and even enjoying a little cloak and dagger to bring about a preferred outcome, but I can't understand why he has an issue with the Alexanders, that is very strange.

I was so disgusted by this morning's round of events, so after court was cancelled, I left with family for the day. Returning in the evening, I saw Darryl Brewer give an interview.
1. He lied about not knowing she was going to Mesa.
2. He claimed she was changed by the first visit of Mormons in spring of 2006. Interestingly he forgot to mention that she also got her boob job in spring of 2006 to which he contributed/lent her money.
3. He glosses over their relationship yet failed to acknowledge Arias herself had talked about a time when he had pushed her into a wall I think plus the fact that Brewer was an alcoholic, (don't know if he still is) but he was during their relationship which does not quantify a 'normal' relationship.
4. His story about deciding too put his face out of hiding is as bogus as Arias thinking she's innocent.

I wonder why the lady interviewing him didn't ask him what color her hair was when she visitedhim.

Hey Christee!!! I had never heard of him until now. jmo xoxo Hope all is well.

:seeya:
I've tried not to criticize anyone but Jodi but dimmit some people just deserve it! Kiefer more than deserves the criticism.

Heya! Hope things are well for you also! :skip:

I don't know if this has been addressed yet, as I have some catching up to do.

According to the moderators here, we are allowed to discuss what transpired in court today, including what both parties stated about Womack. We are allowed to discuss the interview with DB and his prior testimony in court. We aren't allowed to "sleuth" either one of them.

Since, DB is no longer camera shy, we are allowed to talk about what he has said on TV. We are allowed to talk about his prior testimony, compare it with his interview tonight etc..

Hope that helps.

Gracias for the reminder & clarification, Angel.
:thewave::thewave::thewave:

I don't think Troy Hayden was 'in' on any manoeuvring, BUT once Jodi connected with him, I can believe Nurmi seeing an opportunity for Jodi to get some things 'out there' that they couldn't discuss in court .. I can also see Jodi going off script.

Oh I hope not! I sat next to him once at a Diamondbacks game ... he was cute .. and he smelled so good! I digress.

:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member