Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really annoying not being able to quote. Mods, HELP!!!

OMG now it won't even let me post! I hope this goes through. I can't live with WS!!!!!

To the Mark E fans!!
Mark Eiglarsh ‏@MarkEiglarsh 13m
I have one special request today (my birthday). Please do one random act of kindness. Resist letting the person(s) u assisted know.

Jodi has an abundant history of volatility and violence stemming back a long time before this crime. That one person with questionable motives denies such history means little to me. A person with cluster B PD can go years and sometimes decades without being diagnosed, if ever. It depends a lot on the afflicted person's ability to manipulate as much as how easily those around him/her are manipulated.

I've literally watched the mother of a co-morbid deny the crime her son confessed to committing...to her face. He told her to her face and she scrambled for any other scenario to be true. Sometimes, I think its a matter of personal psychological survival to deny what's right in front of you. Other times, I think it's wholly possible to still be under a guise of manipulation and not realize it. And still others, I believe there's a potential to refute evidence that endangers beliefs we hold dear (like the death penalty).

All MOO

Well all I can say is this Judge better not inconvenience this jury one more day and force taxpayers to pay one more min for this disrupted trial in the name of "fairness". I rearranged my schedule to finish this thing off and it's all I'm giving this trial now. Just this one more day. I have my hand on the cord ready to unplug in 3....2.....1.....

What I wonder is, obviously her parents saw lots of issues with JA very early on in her life. According to her dad, she seemed to get worse in the last couple years or so before the murder.

Now I watch that interview with Darryl and he had a very grandiose view of JA. But he said he noticed a change in her around that same time. So how come he didn't see any of the bad/crazy stuff her parents saw before this "change"?

SunnyinMO: To the Mark E fans!!
Mark Eiglarsh ‏@MarkEiglarsh 13m
I have one special request today (my birthday). Please do one random act of kindness. Resist letting the person(s) u assisted know.

Oh how I love that man!!!

And I have a special present for him, that's for sure.

KCL,
Are you able to bring the cross-stitch for JM with you today? I hope it fits in your purse!!

SunnyinMO: Good Morning Team Travis!! I took the evening off after the debacle yesterday. I didn't watch anything about this trial on TV. I needed to refresh myself for whatever happens today. And I didn't want to post what I really thought about what happened yesterday cause I like being here!

This trial can take over your life. That's for sure. We all need a break every now and again. But I'm glad you're back! :)

Jodi has an abundant history of volatility and violence stemming back a long time before this crime. That one person with questionable motives denies such history means little to me. A person with cluster B PD can go years and sometimes decades without being diagnosed, if ever. It depends a lot on the afflicted person's ability to manipulate as much as how easily those around him/her are manipulated.

I've literally watched the mother of a co-morbid deny the crime her son confessed to committing...to her face. He told her to her face and she scrambled for any other scenario to be true. Sometimes, I think its a matter of personal psychological survival to deny what's right in front of you. Other times, I think it's wholly possible to still be under a guise of manipulation and not realize it. And still others, I believe there's a potential to refute evidence that endangers beliefs we hold dear (like the death penalty).

All MOO

Ohh definitely ppl can be soooo manipulated and not know it
......especially if they have been under that for so long
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hopeful One...From his testimony on the stand I got the impression that DB was suggesting that JA changed after getting to know Travis and PPL. It's basically what the Defense tried to say. JA was a wonderful person but changed because of Travis' abusive behaviour.

What I wonder is, obviously her parents saw lots of issues with JA very early on in her life. According to her dad, she seemed to get worse in the last couple years or so before the murder.

Now I watch that interview with Darryl and he had a very grandiose view of JA. But he said he noticed a change in her around that same time. So how come he didn't see any of the bad/crazy stuff her parents saw before this "change"?

She hid it. Easy for her.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'll bring the things you sent in a bag because too large for my purse. I'll pass the large box to the family in the parking lot. And then...my work is complete for deliveries. Last ones.

I really feel like I'll be free after today--it feels as if I've been so absorbed into this trial since January/February that after it ends, I'll have my life back!!

Travis' words are so inspirational--I think that by heeding his advice, I'll be honoring his memory in a way that he would like. It's amazing how many hearts Travis has touched.

Posted by Katiekoolady:
Daryl Brewer wanted to give his testimony about JA not under oath and not with cross examination. So the AZ Republic helped him do just that, at the bidding of Kirk Nurmi. It was a childish stunt, transparent, and will not save her life. It was just a FU to Juan Martinez. A slicker display of the temper tantrum we saw in the courtroom. And wonder exactly when this interview took place? I'm suspecting before court even started yesterday which is why it was all ready to fly yesterday afternoon. Edited and in 4 parts.

This tactic is beyond unethical imo, it's low, it's down and dirty, it's cheap, and I can't believe even Nurmi would pull this stunt. I agree, it's crystal clear what's going on. That whole DB interview reeked of a well orchestrated set up. His tone of voice and demeanor and his whitewashed version of JA are clear indicators that he had been coached, that he was not being truthful or sincere, and that there was an ulterior motive to the interview.

I now fully do not trust DB either, and have to wonder why he would stick his neck out this far for this deviant killer. He seemed pretty comfortable doing it too, smooth, slick, unfaltering, which also gives me pause. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark, imo. Also, Juan and the judge have to know all of this. So what I want to know, is if all of it can be verified, are there any legal ramifications for Nurmi ?

ETA: will post on legal thread

Howdy partners! Let's wrap this thing up this morning and Party like is 1999! Oops,excuse me lack sleep from last night. Coffee, Check! Remotes, Check. Good to go, here!

Katiecoolady said:

Well all I can say is this Judge better not inconvenience this jury one more day and force taxpayers to pay one more min for this disrupted trial in the name of "fairness". I rearranged my schedule to finish this thing off and it's all I'm giving this trial now. Just this one more day. I have my hand on the cord ready to unplug in 3....2.....1.....

I am so mad!! I was all set yesterday...arranged to be doing office work and could listen in. Today I have a meeting at 1pm EST.

Posted by neesaki This tactic is beyond unethical imo, it's low, it's down and dirty, it's cheap, and I can't believe even Nurmi would pull this stunt. I agree, it's crystal clear what's going on. That whole DB interview reeked of a well orchestrated set up. His tone of voice and demeanor and his whitewashed version of JA are clear indicators that he had been coached, that he was not being truthful or sincere, and that there was an ulterior motive to the interview.

I now fully do not trust DB either, and have to wonder why he would stick his neck out this far for this deviant killer. He seemed pretty comfortable doing it too, smooth, slick, unfaltering, which also gives me pause. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark, imo. Also, Juan and the judge have to know all of this. So what I want to know, is if all of it can be verified, are there any legal ramifications for Nurmi ?

I am beyond disgusted with Nurmi, Wilmott, Arias, Kiefer & Brewer. I understand that JA is on trial for her life. I DON'T understand why it is an option to lie, cheat, sneak & play dirty in order for JA to have a "fair trial" as Nurmi is constantly harping on.

JA has been Queen Bee the entire time--she has called all the shots, including her appearances in the media. JSS has bent over backwards to ensure JA is getting fair treatment, and all the DT has done is underhanded and dishonest stunts.

I'll be so happy to spend my day NOT seeing JA or Nurmi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela