Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda disappointed with JM - kinda flat/passionless.

I wanted more but I think he was only supposed to react on what JW has said. Still, out of all his closing arguments, this was the one I also expected a little more from.

So are the CM's family and especially going to go home blaming themselves for this? I have my criticism of them but the weight of Travis's murder is not something they should have to bear IMO.

Hey, she was ONLY 27! How's the girl supposed to understand the complicated Morman chastity directive or the intricacies of Arizonas felony murder law at that tender age??

I was kinda disappointed with JM - kinda flat/passionless.

I thought he was perfect--the jury knows all the elements of this case. He just had to point out that since there are NO mitigating factors, the jury has to find death.

JW was too high-pitched and rambling. I don't think she had much to work with!

Hi folks! Long time no 'see'. :floorlaugh: I wandered in the wilderness while we were homeless. Boy there are some weird sites out there.

I was without the :banghead::boohoo::bigfight::tantrum::furious:smilies while JW was speaking. I was reduced to answering my 'puter rather loudly! :blushing:
:bump: :bump::bump:

The entire allocation was self serving - even from the beginning when she talked about her mom seeing The Alexander siblings in the car next to her while idling at a stop light. JA said something to the effect like "I realized they were hurting BECAUSE OF ME." Also the part where she talked about Stephen talking about the 3 by 5 card where Travis was to call him that day -yet he never got that call. JA says again - all because of "me". YET - she never followed that up by saying something like "and for that I am deeply sorry". It's almost like she was taking pride in the fact that "because of me" they were hurting. That set me off right away. I listened to her allocation a 2nd time and every single thing stood out to me as self serving. The whole thing was just lame. It gets even lamer when you listen to it a 2nd time around.

This is the other argument that I found BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!

I mean, this is the only time she has done this?

Well...yes. That's true. Otherwise, she would be a SERIAL KILLER!!!

I mean, is it just me or is that just...well a WEIRD argument?

It was bizarre!!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 12m
One of the jurors looked at #JodiArias as they left to deliberate, others looked at the Alexander family.

I'm sorry, I don't believe this elizabeth person, KCL has stated that every time the jury walks in and out they look straight ahead or look down, and they've never once looked at Jodi coming in or leaving, or looked at anyone else.

When she held up the Survivor shirt I was done. If I was on that jury I would throw the book at her based on her blatant refusal to admit the truth

Well, for the benefit of the doubt, Patti could have been harassed about her testimony on-line. In fact, I bet she was... so whatever, if JA wanted to say that I don't think it makes any difference in what the jury will do.
But how did they explain Brewer's absence? I thought they named him as one that would speak on her behalf to the jury? Or maybe I'm remembering that wrong.
All jmo...

He said he was on his way to testify and was stalled. Im sure the reporter was told not to ask him to elaborate in exchange for an interview. Hes a liar.

Hi folks! Long time no 'see'. :floorlaugh: I wandered in the wilderness while we were homeless. Boy there are some weird sites out there.

I was without the :banghead::boohoo::bigfight::tantrum::furious:smilies while JW was speaking. I was reduced to answering my 'puter rather loudly! :blushing:

We need a poll to ascertain how many people needed oxygen therapy for that six hours..................whew

I agree. It was quite possibly the most disgusting thing Jennifer has said for the duration of this trial.

It does have competition for the #1 spot tho. ie You can't ask him anything cause he's dead. :banghead:

My opinion: there are plenty of A) people to donate hair B) people to teach Spanish and ASL C) Crappy artists---WHO HAVEN'T BRUTALLY BUTCHERED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. I think we can manage without her, thanks. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper