Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend called me and asked me to dinner.....of all days!!!

I have to go, she is have a few bumps in her road of life (and WS just came back up)

I will follow on twitter......

Anything major happens, someone please PM me......

I guess I could be on my phone with you guys but that would be rude.......wouldn't it? LOL

We have waited soooooooooooo long for this day......

BBL

Id rather a hung than a life verdict. The thought of her frolicking in the general pop teaching spanish, makes me ill.

I know...and her hosting a book club and trying to win a turkey by singing...grrrrrr
She needs a tiny cell...with no one and then death......

I really think that the jury is going to vote for death. It's just a feeling since they were unanimous with the premeditated factor.

Jodi cares NOTHING for other human life. She showed Travis no mercy when she planned to murder him in such a bloody manner just because he saw her true character and soul.

If you ever want to know what Jodi's heart and soul look like, just look at one of the autopsy photos of Travis. THAT IS WHAT JODI IS. She shouldn't be allowed the privilege of living among humans.

Like Juan said "It' the RIGHT thing to do and it is the difficult thing to do." Come on jury.

P.S JW and Jodi are LUCKY they didn't go straight after the Alexanders with this BS.

:loveyou:May I sing 'Reunited and it feels so good' at the risk of having rotten eggs thrown at me by those who are not devoted to Websleuths?

Hi folks! Long time no 'see'. :floorlaugh: I wandered in the wilderness while we were homeless. Boy there are some weird sites out there.

I was without the :banghead::boohoo::bigfight::tantrum::furious:smilies while JW was speaking. I was reduced to answering my 'puter rather loudly! :blushing:

THANK YOU, !!!!!!! :hug: I love ya more than spaghetti and meatballs (and that's sayin' sumpin ;) )

I tried and tried to get into the chat with ya'll--I don't think chat likes my Macbook........

Holy t-shirts, batman.....what a STUPID move. WTF. And, it was ugly to boot.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

Do ya'll smell that?

Smells like Death Penalty to me...........

Folks, I'm not big on Twitter (just don't have the time), but in the event Websleuths goes down again for any length of time, you can receive updates from me on Twitter:

WSManager@WebsleuthsForum

You might want to bookmark it, just in case.

:dance:

Jodi has hair. She's willing to give it to the world. Where is her Noble Peace Prize .. still in the mail most likely.

I am suspicious that there might be some sort of incentive program for the convicts if they participate in the hair donation program. Perhaps they get good behavior points or a free haircut with styling....

Shame on JW. I can not believe that she said that they should have peace enough because they already found her guilty.. IS SHE KIDDING ME???

That is only a finding of guilt, they need to see the punishment!

Why miss Scarlett, you've been such a calming sense of reason through these last phases, and I do believe your are raising your voice! Atta Girl! ;)

I totally agree with you...I think these jurors have (and continue) to take this job seriously and have made sure that they have not seen nor heard anything in the media.

I agree also. The only ones I've heard say they are not are either the DT or the ones on that "other site".
I feel that anyone who was willing to serve on a lengthy trial and were willing to agree to possibly decide a DP case, are therefore willing to take their responsibility very seriously.

I know if I were on a jury, even a low profile case with lesser penalties, I would take it seriously as I would want someone on my jury to do the same. Also, my ethical/moral values would cause me to take it seriously.

WS being down earlier made me appreciate it all the more. A huge thanks to Android for fixing it, for the all the moderators for their endless volunteer time, and to this family we have formed here. This family that shares this experience together, leans on one another, and cries and laughs together.
Thanks to all. I am humbled to be part of this.

when she was talking about the reason she didn't commit suicide----because of her family---all i could think of is how she had no such qualms about butchering travis, and what that would do to HIS family.

totally self-serving crappola. all of it. not a shred of remorse that i could see. but she'll become a saint in prison! we'll recycle! i'll teach spanish!! i'll start a book club!!

if she did any of those things, it would be the first effort she's ever put towards anything in her entire, sorry life. JA's not a self-starter. she's a bum. she's a parasite who slaughtered her host.

one other thing i know, i don't have to listen to jennifer willmott whine anymore! and for that, i'm grateful!

AMEN!!!!!! I totally agree!

Did anyone else catch when she said she has received "many offers" to teach others Spanish and something else (reading?)....and she hasn't done it yet because she didn't have time b/c she was busy preparing for this trial...but now after this she will have lots of time, and so yes then she'll do it.

Whaaatttt JODI?????? You mean in the FIVE YEARSSSS you've had you couldn't manage to take time to "teach someone." You were so busy PREPARING FOR 5 YEARS??? Ugh, I am so mad right now.

Jodi, WE KNOW YOU"RE GONNA BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS PREPARING FOR YOUR APPEAL(s)....SO WHY DON"T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU"LL NEVER EVER DO THIS "TEACHING" YOU CLAIM YOU"LL DO.

That was an outright lie. She will NEVER put others before herself. She said she couldn't teach anyone, not one single person, so far b/c she was busy preparting for her case....that just shows she puts her own needs in front of others at all times. [/B

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and yes, Wilmott, lying about killing someone is a big deal). She goes to ALV "camp" as Juan would say.

I think Jodi's whole "speech" today was just like her...and just shows how uncaring she is.

No the first 3 years were perfecting lies.. Then she changed lies and needed to perfect them... DAAAA,.... Don't you know ;)

I'm hoping tomorrow will be the unluckiest Wednesday of this trial so far for the convicted murderess.

OMG, we're back!! Can't handle this without Websleuths! Geez, give an old lady an attack of the vapors, will ya???

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member