Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with her lack of emotion and it all being about JA and NO APOLOGY to Travis' family, did anyone realize she was still demanding control?
"I will start a book club, I will start a recycling program, I will teach language, and whatever that sound was teacher on the Peanuts cartoon made.....

The prison book reading club was just too much for me. lmao

First selection: A Wife's Revenge by Eric Francis (the story of Susan Wright). Only got 3 stars on Amazon, but hey, a book's a book.

, you are a god/godess

i was literally climbing the walls

lol. is a 'he'.

I like everyone was hitting refresh constantly today and I was at work! Ended up watching JA's statement on another site.

She will get the DP, of that, I AM SURE!

Thank GOD it is over.

The t-shirt and art presentation looked more like Jodi was on QVC hawking her brand than a plea to a jury.

That's exactly why she chose to live, don'tcha just know it. She is hoping to still make a bundle from jail, and she can be Queen Bee of the prison.
Me thinks that lil jail cell that has her isolated changed her mind about the DP.
Please don't forget to look for my books, as I said there are true accounts of real domestic abuse. Especially the I'd die for you novel. Enough to bring one to tears.
I didn't see ANY of that here in all these weeks.

She studied some Spanish while at the Estrella Jail. She's by no means fluent in it or qualified to teach it, but she could pick up a textbook and try.

:seeya:

I'd bet money it's restaurant Spanish.

That is not good for the State. Bet it is Maureen.

She could have been looking at her out of hate and/or disgust. Whoever it was already convicted her of 1st degree murder and found that the crime she committed was extremely cruel. I find it hard to believe that JA's empty words that came from her mouth today would sway anyone all that much. Just sayin'....

Seriously!?! Spare her life so she can be a poster child for domestic violence! And that's supposed to be a mitigating factor?

And I loved how she told the jury that "some people" don't believe she was the victim of DV, and they are "entitled to their opinion." :floorlaugh:

Yeah, um, Jodi--THAT WAS THEIR OPINION!!

a few of us managed to connect and you were good with the updates to quell our anxiety & withdrawal.

Folks, I'm not big on Twitter (just don't have the time), but in the event Websleuths goes down again for any length of time, you can receive updates from me on Twitter:

WSManager@WebsleuthsForum

You might want to bookmark it, just in case.

:dance:

What is the big deal about 'designing' that shirt? It's just a tee that has the word survivor on it. It's not like she made her own shirt with a spinning wheel (she is just like Gandhi, dontcha know?) and then hand stitched that word onto the fabric.

:floorlaugh:...:floorlaugh:...:floorlaugh:

OMG, rose, I laughed so hard at your post about the spinning wheel!

I've missed you all day! Ok how dare her try to play Travis as the glue. She couldn't help herself!

I bet it was not just routine maintenance, but something went wrong. jmo

I was a little paranoid! When I checked the status of this website at "downforeveryone" It said I was the only one that could not get it!
I thought I was ousted for some reason:jail:

I don't suppose many here will agree with me on this one,but I am satisfied with the first degree murder conviction -I don't need her to be executed to feel justice has been served.

I'll be satisfied with LWOP, but there's no way this monster should ever walk among us again.

Dear WSers:

This is the first trial I've ever followed and I want to thank you for letting me be a part of your group.

My elderly, Southern, genteel mother has been following trials for years. After Christmas I had pneumonia and was on home health care for three months. Mom encouraged me to watch this trial with her while I was recuperating.

Initially, it was fun. We talked every evening and compared notes on the trial.

The day they played snippets of the phone sex recording mom had a hissy fit about how vulgar and nasty Jodi is. She insisted I turn off HLN and not expose myself to the "sin of daytime *advertiser censored*."

So much for trial watchin' with momma. :floorlaugh:

I found ya'll on Google, figured out how to watch the trial on live feeds, and have been following along reading your comments.

You've made it so much better than it would have been watching alone on HLN. Thank you.

I do hope Jodi gets death, and hope it comes soon.

Not once in ANY of her journal entries that I saw did I see any spanish words...NONE! I DO NOT think she speaks or writes spanish. The only spanish she owns is Arias in her name...that's IT! Teach spanish...pfft! When we get upset (latinas) we instinctively cuss in spanish and we express our written thoughts in spanish at some point or another...it's just how I have always seen it. JMHO

I remember in an interview somewhere Abe Aldalhadi said that she did an impromptu translation while at a PPL event and popped the words out like Ricky Ricardo, his words not mine :scared: IMHO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was a dig in disguise!!! I got that too!!! I'm sure only us WS'ers and Travis' family got that dig...hopefully the jurors did too.

No I'm positive at least one juror, if not more, caught the dig as well. And yes it was indeed a dig or at least attempting to discredit Sam's contention that it was Travis who was the glue. Basically trying to say that it was the death of their grandmother that tore up the family not Travis' murder. It was a disgusting comment for Jodi to make.

Oh, I so missed all of you when Jodi was up there talking about how she'd contribute by cutting her hair every few years, encourage recycling, teach Spanish to inmates and produce major works of art -- as if they don't already have plenty of inmates in Arizona who have long hair, speak Spanish and draw as well as Jodi. Don't think recycling is going to do it.

On the other hand, though, I don't really care much whether she gets life or death. Both have their pros and cons.

No prior crimes? What about growing pot, stealing your grandfather's gun, trespassing, stalking and stealing a ring from Travis's house? And those are only a few that we know of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV