Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She ought to be spinning her hair into shirts for pentance.. ala Davinci code ;)

Yeah, its one thing to show that generic T-shirt, but if she would have whipped out a hand-spun-from-a-Loon Shirt from her own hair, now THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING. Maybe we could have reconsidered DP.

Holy moly!! Where have you been?
OMG! I was so alone. lol

PS- Please say it wasn't only me.

When she refers to "that awful tape", (the sex tape), did she expect the jury to believe she taped it and KEPT it for three years because she thought it was so awful?
Does she still think the jury are morons??

It's impossible for her to have even done it once. Clearly, Jodi had no idea that the minimum length they accept is 10 inche, and it has to be "virgin" hair (not color or perm processed). There's no way she could have grown out the color treated hair to donate more than an inch because she still always had long hair. Jodi forgets that while she was in prison periodically she has been seen because of her interviews.

To say she donated even once to Locks of Love is impossible, but to say she did it two or three times during the years she has been incarcerated is totally absurd. She just made another whopper of a lie to the jury with this, and I bet at least one of them knows it.

JA probably snatched some other inmate bald headed and claimed the resulting handfuls of hair as hers.

CMJA infuriated me with her lecture! How dare she pull that t-shirt out.

JW disgusted me and anyone could tell her heart really wasn't in it.

I think it will be a quick verdict and DP. The jury may sleep on it but DP is what the verdict will be!

Oh, and WHERE WAS THE MERCY FOR TRAVIS??? There was none and CMJS doesn't deserve any either.

MOO

When she held up the Survivor shirt I was done. If I was on that jury I would throw the book at her based on her blatant refusal to admit the truth

Especially because JW was careful to say verbal abuse and nothing more than that.

She actually said "I did not want to drag out Travis' skeletons"...

So many of her sentences let the truth come through like a Freudian Slip.

Please don't throw tomatoes, but
Does anyone think the AZ prison system has not looked into a recycling program? It can be very expensive, especially when the people discarding items do not sort them. Then someone has to be paid to do it. There has to be a facility to accept the items for recycling.
The students at a college where I worked tried it - the college could not sustain it.

http://www.emdrnetwork.org/description.html

This is about arizona prisons recycle programs...dont worry cmja ...the prisons are already on recycle programs. They dont need her help.

Just thought of another thing JA STOLE from TRavis ( I posted previously that her prison literacy project and recycling program to benefit the planet were stolen from Travis's interests- his family is starting a nonprofit to promote books and literacy for kids and Travis cared about environmental issues - prompted him to buy a Prius): the t-shirt!!!! Didn't Travis and a friend have plans to start a t-shirt company at one point?! She is evil. It's like she murdered him so she could become him. She doesn't know how to be a good person so she is mimicking her murder victim because she is aware that he was truly a good person.

IMO the following is just all the more reinforcement that this jury is going to unanimously vote the penalty of Death for this First Degree Premeditated murderer, Arias--->>>>-->>>>>---->>>>

When you see attorney, Holly Hughes stating with SUCH certainty that not only did Jodi, herself and Jenny Wilmott, as the Atty arguing to these jurors on behalf of her client's life, THEY MISERABLY and COMPLETELY FAILED AT MAKING A CASE FOR JODI'S LIFE TO BE SPARED FROM EXECUTION...

WHEN YOU'VE GOT HOLLY HUGHES not only stating with certainty that this defense was a total fail, but IMO MOST IMPORTANTLY AND IMO MOST SIGNIFIGANT is the fact that Holly Hughes stated as absolute fact with certainty that Prosecutor, Juan Martinez did absolutely give this jury every valid, relevant, as well as truly THE ONLY right decision is that of the penalty of DEATH for Jodi..

IMO when you have got Atty Holly Hughes making such a concession regarding this Prosecutor having proven this Guilty defendant deserves nothing but the penalty of DEATH AND NOTHING LESS..well, IMO it does speak volumes in the undeniable fact that in this eleventh hour, last ditch effort to save Jodi Arias' life from being executed.. Both Jodi and Wilmott as her counsel failed, and not just failed but a fail of epic proportions..

IMO if each of these jurors were honest in their voir dire given several months back in that the could impose the penalty of death if such circumstance was proven that this penalty was in fact warranted.. "IF" they were all honest in their stating their capable of imposing death..then IMO it is a foregone conclusion that Jodi Ann Arias will in fact be sentenced to death and quickly find her permanent residence on Death Row in Perriville until such penalty shall be imposed and carried out many years from now.

IMO DEATH is absolutely the sentence this jury is going to unanimously vote to give her as the appropriate penalty/sentence for her crimes against Travis Alexander..and IMO THE ABSOLUTE ONLY WAY that Jodi will get anything less such as Life With/Without Parole IS ONLY IF one or more of those jurors were dishonest in their voire dire..

IT IS FINISHED!.. THE BATTLE IS OVER!.. AND JODI WILL NOT BE THE "SURVIVOR" IN THIS FINAL BATTLE!.. GOOD PREVAILS OVER EVIL AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED ON BEHALF OF THE INNOCENT VICTIM, TRAVIS *VICTORY* ALEXANDER!

No I'm positive at least one juror, if not more, caught the dig as well. And yes it was indeed a dig or at least attempting to discredit Sam's contention that it was Travis who was the glue. Basically trying to say that it was the death of their grandmother that tore up the family not Travis' murder. It was a disgusting comment for Jodi to make.

My mom and I both caught it. Y'all caught it, and I'm sure a bunch on here caught it as well.

This jury is sharp and I agree that at least one, probably more, caught that.

The killer is not even human. She's a soulless succubus, a black hole of compassion and emotion, a typhoon of ego and narcissism, and a hurricane of garbage tossed over anyone that has the misfortune of being connected to her.

Oh, but she can grow hair....... #soundofcrickets

*Hair comment credited to Schuby

Um. Were you guys here all along? Was I the only one who couldn't get in?

WS was down mid day for a few hours ! It wasn't just you .
Unless it was just me and you and they made an elaborate
twitter message to fool us both :(

I really can't believe she showed the shirt. She is such a narcissist.

I hadn't seen the t-shirt before and was amazed that it was only a plain tee with the word "Survivor" written across the top in letters available in any callligraphy book. That's "art"?

Let's see if JC gets an interview, she's been trying to get one, and put in an application .. I'm thinking she won't because of the HLN connection .. oh Jodi Jodi Jodi ..

I will be the first to admit I can barely draw a stick figure BUT
if she is claiming to be an artist....
WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH ELVIS' LOWER FACE?
Very thin and weird looking IMO

Unfortunately, she ran out of tracing paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper