Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is our sweet Kaitlin's 20 th birday....but we have to acknowledge it without her because another monster saw fit to abduct her , murder her and throw her in the bayou to rot like garbage....she was 13 yrs old. Her murderer sits in Angola prison here in Louisiana. He was sentanced to LWOP plus hard labor. Sentancing is a bit different here in Louisiana so he will never see the outside of those prison walls, and God forbid something would allow that he has another LWOP to serve for another murder after the sentance for KK so he truly is there for life......

I so want that Death Penalty sentance to come down on Kaitlin's 20th birthday.
Fly free with the angels KK...we love you and miss you everyday !

((((((HUGS))))))) hunny

A beautiful true fact- 80% of the hair donated to Locks of Love comes from children donating to her other children. How beautiful is that!!!! :seeya:

don't forget about recycling smh :facepalm:

Posted this before, but after reading above it is even more relevant:

Did it occur to anyone else that in her allocution JA pointed out two goals she has for prison life that she has STOLEN directly from Travis and his family, IMO?
1) Literacy in prison: IIRC the Alexanders are setting up a fund to promote literacy, availability books etc. for underprivileged children because of Travis's love of books.
2) Prison recycling program to have a positive impact on the planet: IIRC Travis spoke and blogged about environmental issues and impacting the planet - it is one reason he bought a Prius.

IMO JA PURPOSEFULLY CHOSE these two issues to raise in her allocution as a way to further hurt the Alexanders, sending them a %#@&$ you message. It must be torture for them to sit there and listen to her essentially say, "Give me life so I can do these things that I made sure Travis could never do" and, "I am a good person like Travis was - I care about the exact same things."

The jury has no way to know about the Alexanders' plan for the Travis literacy/book fund; not sure they heard about Travis's feelings re: environmental issues. IMO JA brought up these specific ideas simply to dig at the Alexanders. If she gets life, they will have to go on thinking she is "working on" two of the issues dear to Travis and she knows that will be hurtful to them.

Really GOOD points! I had totally missed that!

If the ability to grow hair is a valid argument against the death penalty then every murderer should be spared unless he/she looks like Telly Savalas!!!

does anyone have a link to video of today's proceedings?

I was totally unimpressed with Jodis plea... I absolutely felt nothing.

I think she killed that dog.

Yet during her allocation she said she can't even image being so violent to the point of killing someone - and adds "I couldn't even kill spiders - I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside."

I guess she puts more value on the life of spiders than she does to dogs and humans.

When she said that about the spiders, I just wanted to say, you saved spiders, but gutted a human.

This is not a woman who shot a man to death. Made it quick and it was over, NO. She stabbed him 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29 times, Slit his throat and then shot him.

That is not a killing. That is not a murder that is a slaughter. She really wanted him dead. This was not saving herself this was murdering a man.

For me that would be enough for DP.

I was SO lost without you guys today!!! :( I was relegated to Twitter & though it's funny (& BRUTAL) it's not the same as being here!!

I'm absolutely STUNNED that JA had the stones to show that shirt, though I shouldn't be..it was just appalling. More or less a "well I survived & Travis didn't" kind of thing, in my eyes, it was gross.

Let's hope the jury does the right thing here..I've said it before, JA will THRIVE in prison, she NEEDS to be in solitary on death row. :moo:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Source: #JodiArias may soon be doing more tv interviews. #FOX10

If she doesn't get the DP, I don't want to hear from her ever again. She can disappear like CA did. And I hope NO ONE watches her interviews.

I want to tell y'all how much I missed you. I was starting to hyperventilate and things were getting foggy. I hoped I'd be able to live if Websleuths banned me for life. I hoped that I wouldn't pull a jodi and kill someone because of the rejection.

BPD, I hope the jury remembers that wilmont and nurmi fought hard for" plain old Travis made me do it, and I was so traumatized that I went in a fog, and don't blame me I'm the victim here.

Not any mental health illnesses, nope just stress ..... and now wilmont, like nurmi ,throw that she snapped (when the jury asked Jodi if she kinda snapped and she said no she was just kinda foggy.) out there, and now a spare her life because she's mentally ill is such a slap in their faces. They knew she was a very sick women and were lied to by nurmi, wilmont that she wasn't.

Anyway, hugs and, I was starting a real jonesing, and my guilty pleasures weren't working, and was about to start watching HLN.

Hello, my name is iliketobendpages and I'm a addict.

:fence:
I will be the first to admit I can barely draw a stick figure BUT
if she is claiming to be an artist....
WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH ELVIS' LOWER FACE?
Very thin and weird looking IMO.

Lmfao.".exactly..."I have a friend who draws like that,hahahha

I never told her how distorted her portraits are.lol....but then there are some who can't draw an ant and thinks she is the next Rembrandt? Wtf.

BBM: i'd love to know the percentage of hispanic prisoners at perryville. i don't think they need miss thang to teach spanish there!

Yeah, come to think of it, porque do inmates even need to learn espanol? No me gusta.

Was anyone able to make out the writing that was tatooed on Angela Arias's upper back? Was it JA's Manifesto???

I was postulating she'd blame her sister here this morning..then JW says that when sister was born, her life changed. She hates her sister because she was no longer the only girl..

female competition, so true i'm sure - she was daddy's little girl and then another little girl comes along and takes attention away from her. this explains so much about her crazy stalker ways!!! she felt abandoned by her daddy. so she clings to men in unhealthy ways. she cannot deal with feeling like another female could possibly take the attention away from her.

If I heard right, she claims she has already donated 3 times to Locks of Love. Now keep in mind that they do NOT accept bleached hair, including hair that is colored over bleached hair (and I am pretty darn sure there is no "colored over bleached hair so you could go slaughter your ex" exception.) So, for as long as she has been incarcerated, I'm very skeptical that she has been able to grow the processed hair completely out, donate the 10inch hair minimum 3x's over, and still keep long hair over the whole time of incarceration, even up to today. Seriously…

...but hey, maybe there is a Disney issue with her. Snow White... now Rapunzel... :)

It's impossible for her to have even done it once. Clearly, Jodi had no idea that the minimum length they accept is 10 inche, and it has to be "virgin" hair (not color or perm processed). There's no way she could have grown out the color treated hair to donate more than an inch because she still always had long hair. Jodi forgets that while she was in prison periodically she has been seen because of her interviews.

To say she donated even once to Locks of Love is impossible, but to say she did it two or three times during the years she has been incarcerated is totally absurd. She just made another whopper of a lie to the jury with this, and I bet at least one of them knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97