Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite stupid thing she said..

I don't like looking at the Alexander siblings.. But I won't get into why..

REALLY?!!! I know why she said that but I bet the jury was like... another dig at them and Travis..

She is so conceited. Still holding court.

I would like a t-shirt that reads
"I SURVIVED the WS CRASH OF 5/21/13"

I thought Jodi's statement was the best the DT could possibly have hoped for, considering it was Jodi. My biggest problem was her saying she didn't want to put all that *hit out in public -- now there was one big fat lie.

Not sure what Wilmott was thinking. At first I thought she was making some good points, but declaring that Travis was abusive, if only verbally/emotionally, was kind of stupid considering it's obvious the jurors aren't buying it.

#1 Nurmi not looking very happy

#2 Alexander Family

#3 For Mike fans!

#4 Gallery

#5 Wilmott giving final arguments

Attachments

• Death Nurmi not looking happy waiting for jury.jpg
    Death Nurmi not looking happy waiting for jury.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Penalty Alexander family.jpg
    Penalty Alexander family.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Penalty for Mike fan.jpg
    Penalty for Mike fan.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Penalty Gallery.jpg
    Penalty Gallery.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Penalty Wilmost final arguments.jpg
    Penalty Wilmost final arguments.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32
Juan did his usual great job ignoring Jennifer's objections and giving a great argument - but let me ask you guys....what if he had gotten up there, made a fist and simply slammed the podium 29 times - without saying a word? Could he have done that, or did he have to respond, point by point, to the mitigation?

I hate to crow, but I did say that she would do exactly what she did. Me and only about 200 other people. But I know I said it first. Well, probably not first. But I bet I said it within the first 100 or so. Maybe.

Does anyone really believe the convicted killer has donated her hair 3 x's? I have never seen her with short hair.

I hated and couldn't believe when JW said (to paraphrase) "You can't sentence someone to death for lying..."

Hello? She's not on trial for LYING... she's on trial for a brutal, henious murder!

Lawdy, I been seriously jonesin'! I tried Methadone, but it ain't makin' it....

Ohmygoodness
I had no idea how addicted I was :floorlaugh:
I was following every tweet I could find about websleuths :scared: and I hate twitter!
we need to set up a support group if this happens again!

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou: I was soooooo alone!! Miss my WSer's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! Thank you !!:seeya:

She is not a talented artist .. but then I'm sure the jury could see that.

For those of you not in AZ, did you know that AZ has an 85% policy? ie, she may get 25 years, but will be eligible for parole after she serves 85% of that. So 21.25 years.

I'm not an expert on this, but I THINK that's what it means.

I think we all have PTBWSSD

Post Traumatic Broken WS Site Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members