Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone fill me on on PW' s alleged ' threatening' and did JA mention that in her 'statement' ? TIA

Yeah, its one thing to show that generic T-shirt, but if she would have whipped out a hand-spun-from-a-Loon Shirt from her own hair, now THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING. Maybe we could have reconsidered DP.

With "survivor" in Spanish!

For Willmott to say to the Jurors can you kill her was beyond despicable. They wont kill her it will be Jodi's crime and what the Law calls for that will get her the DP. If the Jurors have decided i think they may sleep on it. I think we will see a verdict tomorrow. They have lived Jodi for months I believe they get her. Today was a disgrace. I'm glad she brought out that T shirt :stormingmad: She will die because of her own lies,her despicable crime and her laughable pleading today. Typically I dont hate the person because it sucks emotion from me. I hate what they did. I can honestly say I hate her.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

On the T-shirts .. her testimony was that her and Travis got into an altercation .. having a t-shirt with 'survivor' shows particular bad taste.

It's impossible for her to have even done it once. Clearly, Jodi had no idea that the minimum length they accept is 10 inche, and it has to be "virgin" hair (not color or perm processed). There's no way she could have grown out the color treated hair to donate more than an inch because she still always had long hair. Jodi forgets that while she was in prison periodically she has been seen because of her interviews.

To say she donated even once to Locks of Love is impossible, but to say she did it two or three times during the years she has been incarcerated is totally absurd. She just made another whopper of a lie to the jury with this, and I bet at least one of them knows it.

I've read that locks of love actually throws out 80 to 90 percent of donated hair... It's possible that is what happened with her hair. They are picky

Can't she get LWOP?

Yes, but there is also a option of LW possibility of P after 25 years. Both will be options. So yes, if the jury comes back with life the Judge can sentence her to either option.

Vinnie P said JA has interviews set up with NBC and ABC if this is true its F*&CKED UP IN ARIZONA!

Again I'm no lawyer but I think the only appropriate nail polish colours for court would be neutral ones/pale pink/French manicure. Red is creepy considering this case. Blue is just immature.

She designed a white t shirt with the word Survivor in some commercial font in purple? Wow. Amazing. The fact that she's proud of that very minimally required "design" says it all.

And let's be realistic...
she is in jail.
AT MOST, she told someone to design it, she can't use a computer.
And you are right. If she is an "artist" why so bland?
I'm not an artist and I would added a graphic to the design.

My thoughts from today

1. JA proved she has no remorse and sees no need for forgiveness
2. JA proved she has learned nothing from her actions
3. JA will continue to believe she is in control-ALWAYS and DT continue to enable her.
4. JA loves pictures of herself
5. JA loves JA
6. JA is manipulative
7. JA family is much happier at xmas when she is in a frame
8. JA could probably win a staring contest. If she lost, it would not be her fault.
9. JA is a brutal murderer who refuses to say 'I am sorry' to a family in pain
10. JA will continue to cause chaos as long as she is alive.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

Everyone should refuse to watch. :stormingmad:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

#JodiArias speaking to her selected media outlets tonight. #FOX10 chosen as one.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

#JodiArias speaking to her selected media outlets tonight. #FOX10 chosen as one.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m

I would like a t-shirt that reads
"I SURVIVED the WS CRASH OF 5/21/13"

:floorlaugh: :highfive: :scared:

Folks, I'm not big on Twitter (just don't have the time), but in the event Websleuths goes down again for any length of time, you can receive updates from me on Twitter:

WSManager@WebsleuthsForum

You might want to bookmark it, just in case.

:dance:

I'm not the biggest tweeter either but I was posting as many updates as I could today tagging Marc Klaas and Beth Karas hoping you guys might get the message.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at beach@beachws. I promise to tweet updates in case of emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra