Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard, along with everyone else, that the judge has okayed interviews between Jodi and, I guess, all comers. A lot of people are about to discover just how manipulated they are by the media and our "people in charge"! :stormingmad:

I was wondering why Lifetime was advertising yesterday - YESTERDAY - that they had an "exclusive interview" with the criminal Jodi Arias!

Watch for much more manipulation in the coming days...

Why wouldn't she wait until the verdict was in? Why was the ban placed to begin with then?

Hair grows .5 inch per month. My mom was a hairdresser. Someone else do the math. I don't know how many problems I have because math is one of them .

No longer actually practicing, but cosmetologist (for some reason at 33 hairdresser seems like a term my mom used, so I don't :) ) here. Hair grows between 1/4 inch and 1/2 per month depending on person and for some people season, so that's 3-6 inches a year, jail for five years gives her a max of 30 inches of hair growth that wouldn't be chemically treated (as her hair was when she entered her new prison home). She appears to have at least 12 inches of hair still on her head, so at max she had 18 inches to donate...so yeah she couldn't have donated more than once given the 10 inch requirement for donating to LocksofLove.

I bet secretly JW and KN will be drinking tonight together celebrating being done with this evil narcissic person.

HLN says that Jodi is free to do interviews. Ugh!

And Ugh to the interviewers who will somehow "pay" her family for the interviews or "picture" rights.

And Ugh to those of us who watch or read the interviews....

cbb00ff3-7acd-4266-8c67-729607bdc498_zpsd9560745.jpg

Love it!

Who gets the money for the interviews?

NOT areal charity!

Let's see, do interviews or sit in a cell locked up by myself? HMMM, interviews sound good. I hate that she gets to do that and gets paid for them and just continues to spew her lies, FGS do the world a favor jury and shut her up for good.

Can she get paid for them? Thought she can't profit from crime now that she is convicted???

Let's see, do interviews or sit in a cell locked up by myself? HMMM, interviews sound good. I hate that she gets to do that and gets paid for them and just continues to spew her lies, FGS do the world a favor jury and shut her up for good.

I want DP verdict TODAY then they wisk her off in chains to prison where the process for access to PRISONERS is verrrrrry different as I read the other night on here.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Locks of love, give me a break,wa dafaq? I would be cutting that hair off!
the repunzel comment was soo funny ~lol how long do you think it will be before shes blonde again? there is 10 min processing hair dye out - is she doing her hair now-lol?

If her hair grows like Casey Anthony's does, I'd disagree with you.

Considering the source though I'm comfortable stating I don't believe her because she's a liar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*she wasn't under oath...

I am so :furious: I could just :tantrum:

SHE just said in her 19 minute long ME ME ME statement:
"Steven says he doesn't want to look at his brother's murderer anymore.
If I get life, he won't have to."

Then GO AWAY already!!!

I was totally cool with life in prison until now. :stormingmad:

Unless they ban her from doing interviews she needs the death penalty TODAY.

Unfortunately it really won't matter because I'm sure she can still do interviews on death row for the next 20 years while she files appeal after appeal!!!
:tantrum:

While I do agree it is just about the LAMEST reason ever given to spare someone's life I have to respectfully disagree. Having a sweet little 5 year old girl in my life who is now battling cancer for the SECOND time in her life, I know Locks for Love is a valuable charity for those who need it.

Oh I meant no disrespect to the charity at all ...

I just thought it absurd that she was 'interviewing' for a job in prison administration during her allocution. Not to mention how creepy it was that she freely admitted to - how much damage she did to the Alexander family only occurred to her after their victim impact statements. Reason enough right there to give her death.

Exactly! Remember in the Det. Flores interview she said "I know Travis' family is upset right now but that's only temporary" as if losing a family member is just a minor blip on the radar. She's probably thinking in her head "They're still upset about this?"

When JW was talking today I saw JA stare at one juror without blinking for like 30 seconds. JW must have told her to make eye contact with the jury and she can't comprehend how a normal person makes eye contact. Yikes.

Her statement that she can "help" people drives me nuts. She has no qualifications to facilitate a group or teach any subject. Higher nature conversations about books? She's a high school dropout. Still the manipulative sociopath. grrr
that's all

Ya'll gotta' start thinking like a criminal.

"In a few years no one will be paying attention to what I am doing while incarcerated. I will smuggle notes to my fans in other languages the guards can't read in books, plastic bottles and bags. I will smuggle weapons, money, and drugs in books, and recylcle-ables. I will be such a good prisoner no one will pay attention to my many sneaky ways."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand