Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THE JURY BRING BACK A VERDICT TODAY. So angry, I cannot even believe this is happening...she is victimizing the family because she was forced into a non-plea for her life.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I would LOVE to have a verdict right before the killer's interviews tonight. Give it something to talk about since it's been treated so badly...nothing is ever it's fault...

Not that I'll watch that tripe. I didn't even watch the Troy Hayden one, except the first minute and a half. I almost lost my supper.

Just MHOO.

I am betting her interviews will include lots of bashing her defense team.

I would watch a 90 minute interview with Travis' family
I would watch a 90 minute interview with Juan Martinez
I would watch a 90 minute interview with Detective Flores
I would watch a 90 minute interview with every single juror

I will NOT watch a 90 minute video with the murderer!!

While I do agree it is just about the LAMEST reason ever given to spare someone's life I have to respectfully disagree. Having a sweet little 5 year old girl in my life who is now battling cancer for the SECOND time in her life, I know Locks for Love is a valuable charity for those who need it.

It truly is. I'm so sorry you are having to watch a child fight and suffer. I lost my Besty of 42 years to Cancer. It was a Journey. For Jodi to associate herself with Cancer Patients is a disgrace. Ya it's pretty easy to sit in a chair and have somebody lop off your hair. I'm thinking at least one of the Jurors knows the journey of a cancer patient. I would be livid as a juror and I am as a bystander.

Just hear about the interviews!!!
I was on a jury..convicted defendant of murder 2. Biggest frustration was after the verdict when I found out all the info and shenanigans that went on. I was so angry...cannot imagine what this jury will feel.

I couldn't bring myself to actually watch her "performance" (was following it on WAT and HuffPo), but I gotta ask...was Elvis on velvet? They'd bring back the chair for that, I'm pretty sure.

:facepalm:

Not on velvet, but she managed to give him a slightly asian look-if you can just imagine that. I guess you call that artistic license? :facepalm::floorlaugh:

Imo JSS should put another gag order in place till the jury is finished.. Then she could lift it and let the media try to chase her to death row.

I would actually watch the media coverage of a channel watching out of control media reporters trying to chase her going into death row.

It would be like watching a car chase. And the police could put up those stop stake thingies.

Watching the idgets getting stranded on the side of the road...interviewing each other.

I can dream. It would be funny. Okie here is my latest joke for the day....

How do you drown a narcissist?

Answer: Put a mirror in the bottom of a swimming pool.

Can the jury come back with verdict and that would totally shut her up and stop all interviews???? I hope so. Wont they immediately haul her off to Death Row? Please say this is true.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

Well, color me surprised. NOT.

Suc$ing up to the Defense and hurling insults at Travis' supporters have paid off for him.

I'll go throw up now.

Jodi thinks that she is superior to other inmates. Despite JW's insistence that Jodi has no ego, no self-esteem, no self-confidence, this is absolutely not true. Jodi is arrogant and completely self-involved. She had one final opportunity to show some humility and remorse, and Jodi blew it by making her last words all about her. I don't think this will sit well with the jury. :moo:

My thoughts exactly! She thinks she's better than everyone, not just her fellow inmates. She's a narcissist and a psychopath, pure and simple.

I've missed you guys all day!!

Didn't CMJA lie to the jury again when she said her mom came to see her the night of the verdict?? She went straight to the psych ward from jail, no?

Letting JA doing interviews while the jury still still deciding her fate is just disrespectful, despicable, and disgusting! How could the judge do such a thing!? Did JSS lose her mind?

Ill be glad when the verdict comes back because I hate hearing JA more than I do that dreadful Debbie Boone lifelift commercial.

I am fing LIVID that the Judge lifted the ban. There is STILL A JURY DELIBERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way, as she's just going to use the interviews to torment Travis's family.:banghead::stormingmad::pullhair::bigfight::eek:verreaction:

I must admit I did laugh when she was doing the powerpoint of her paintings and she said 'that's Frank Sinatra ... that's Elvis' lol :floorlaugh:

Yes! "And this is my Abstract Expressionist phase" and "Here's my hommage to early Cubism." :floorlaugh:

Jon Leiberman ‏@reporterjon 35s
I'd love to sit down and interview Travis. But, you know what - I can't. His family would love to talk to him, too. They can't #jodiarias

Total class. Troy Hayden should learn from this man.

The photo montage actually made me dislike more. I was waiting for her to blame the manufacturer of the clicker for her sequence getting messed up... Or the shotty computer equipment she used... It was almost like she was giving her new roommates in prision a list of improvements she would bring with her if they elected her class president.

Does the jury resume deliberations at 10 tomorrow morning like last time?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8m

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

(sheesh)

Jodi gets to give national interviews to reporters that she picked and chose on a long list tonight, each-- one and half hour long? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela