Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricket, I am so sorry to hear this!!!! Bless your heart! I slipped on a pickle slice and fractured my knee cap a few years ago. Hurt like h*ll!!! Was in a brace for 6 weeks. No fun at all! Take care!

Thanks Frigga and Ramblinrose

I will get through this. I broke my ankle 6 months ago and now a broken knee cap. (Of course, both from falling) I asked my friend if she thought I was accident prone. She said "Ya think?"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by cece5300
My puppy (10 year old German shepherd) might have cancer :( I hate this day! :(

I'm so sorry. Hemangiosarcoma by any chance? I lost my beloved golden to that cancer. I still miss her so much.

Cece- so sorry... praying for a positive outcome for your sweet shepherd and (((hugs))) to you.

cece5300, I'm praying for your German Shepherd. Praying hard that there is no cancer.

Ryan Owens did a superb interview, very confrontational. Arias projected her "hater" onto him and was seething throughout his questioning. He exposed her for the deceitful fraud she is. She has only contempt for anyone who dares oppose her and admits that once she does square off, she is a threat.

I didn't think JM looked upset did anyone think that? ty

It really troubles me when the talking heads and lawyers on HLN talk about JA not being the worst of the worst compared to serial killers etc. and perhaps getting Life.

The fact that they 'count' the number of people one murders angers me. Each person is a human life and killing one person should define one as not being the worst of the worst. If 29 stabs wounds and a gun shot to kill a man doesn't qualify her for that what does 30 stabs, 35 stabs?????

It just took longer to catch the person killing more than one person.

I wonder if CMJA's hair was tested for drugs before she (allegedly) donated her hair to Locks for Love. I hope it's SOP to test all inmates hair when they donate. Bad enough its tainted hair coming from someone like her but who knows what the heck she's growing.

I feel sick. So tired of seeing that beeoch. I have to get out of this hospital room.
:please: :please: Jury, do your job. Work together using the law and not personal feelings.

FU Arias I have NEVER seen such a waste of precious oxygen in my life..FU!

I didn't think JM looked upset did anyone think that? ty

Not to me. He even smiled a bit at Flores. He looks the same most of the time. Even post-verdict he looked the same!

BBM-Please tell me there will be consequences for this.

This isn't a game.

I've been pretty concerned about this myself. IF, IF, IF this alleged note is indeed a copy/photo/whatever of the jury question, it looks like a huge unethical move to share it when the court has let know the questions are SEALED.

I'll say a prayer for your pup. I have a house full of dogs and cats and have lost numerous pets to cancer including my beloved first Shep to Squamous Cell Carcinoma (tumor in his throat that grew to the size of a small softball). When he got to the point of not wanting to eat, I decided it was time. I also lost my favorite all-time pet (cat) to cancer coming up on a year ago. I'm still grieving to this day. He lived for 2 years after being diagnosed and I had him treated with chemo for the 2 years. He handled it very well (most animals do because the doseages are low) but the cost $$ was great. Having said that, I would have spent anything to keep him alive as long as his quality of life was good. Best of luck with whatever you decide. I hope your pups form of cancer is one of the less severe ones and perhaps his/her life can be extended for several years. Give your baby lots of hugs and kisses and his/her favorite treats. It's so tough because they are like kids (at least to me). Take Care!

IIRC, there was also another murder in which Charlie directly participated. Gary Hinman?

Shorty Shea was beheaded and buried down by the creek on Spann Ranch, Charlie shot Bernard "Lotsapoppa" Crowe a black drug dealer that the family burned ina drug deal. He did go the Hinman's house during the torture and before he was killed.

If you watch many old westerns you'll see Spann Ranch. The hills and the mock up saloon were used. There were several murders that LE thought the Manson family were good for but had no real proof.

cece5300, I'm praying for your German Shepherd. Praying hard that there is no cancer.

Ryan Owens did a superb interview, very confrontational. Arias projected her "hater" onto him and was seething throughout his questioning. He exposed her for the deceitful fraud she is. She has only contempt for anyone who dares oppose her and admits that once she does square off, she is a threat.

It was incredible, wasn't it Tuba. She is very brazen and extremely dangerous- she tells us this herself. How bizarre.

What does her birth chart say about this?

I am so sorry to hear that. German Shepherds are my favorite dogs. My daughter has a European German Shephard, less than a year old.

My sis has a black lab, 10 yr old. He also was recently diagnosed with cancer. Of course she is devastated. Gentle hugs to you and your fur baby.

Thank you for posting this!

This is the headline of the article:
Jodi Arias 'Survivor' shirt sickening says domestic violence victim
And I must say, I totally agree.

Last night Mark E said it perfectly on HLN...
"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children".
They both are so vile!

I busted out in a laugh when Mark said that!! And so did my husband. It's funny because its so true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy