Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frigga and Ramblinrose

I will get through this. I broke my ankle 6 months ago and now a broken knee cap. (Of course, both from falling) I asked my friend if she thought I was accident prone. She said "Ya think?"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

My sympathies, cricket! I'll bet that hurts like heck. :therethere: Wow. You have had some bad luck!

i don't know if he did anything wrong. he got it somehow, and he used it. he was asked if it was verbatim and he replied YES.
even the court public information officer tweeted the jury asked what would happen if they weren't unanimous. i don't have the exact wording on that tweet but i'm sure someone does.

Here's the tweet:

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio 20h
Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction

I don't believe it either. Hair doesn't grow that fast. But, I would love to see Jodi with short hair. jmo

Her hair is long enough now, why the wait to chop it off? She is a filthy liar that's why. :floorlaugh:

Lol last question was prob request for someone to order food for lunch!

I studied there! :blushing:

...Lucky you!...
My niece is starting her masters there in the fall....her mom and aunties are thrilled...gives us an excuse to visit!
:great:

BBM-Please tell me there will be consequences for this.

This isn't a game.

Well for CMJA it's the:
Superbowl
World Series
The Masters
NBA Championship
Wimbledon Champ
Stanley Cup
Oscar Winner
and Soap Box Champion.... In her dreams...Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Epic Fail
Very soon the Killer will be playing checkers all by herself and we never have to see or hear from her AGAIN!

My puppy (10 year old German shepherd) might have cancer :( I hate this day! :(

I am so sorry!
My prayers to you and your sweet furbaby..
Know we are all here for you!

Beth just clarified question #1 was from guilty phase and question #2 & #3 were from sentencing(current) phase.

Oh your poor during little puppy!!! I am so so sorry for him/her to find out he/she has possibly this devastating disease!!! ^j^ the angels comfort you both and surround him/her with healing strength ^j^

Ok, BK of HLN just reported that she is seeking confirmation in regard to the 3 questions, i.e,, that the three questions refer to THROUGHOUT the trial. She suspects that one was from the the guilt phase, and 2 from the penalty phase.

I love her too. Classy beauty, classy character. Lets all hum together "Moon River" while we contemporaneously clean our cat's litter box and see what happens. You never know. :floorlaugh:

I love that song. I love the way Audrey looks and sings that song with her Ukulele.

I just remembered how the song goes..."We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting 'round the bend, my huckleberry friend..." Makes me think of JM's closing about Travis' rainbow... :tears::tears:

Before I post what they are talking about in the video

I need to ask a mod if I can post first

cause I know what they are discussing

Mod???

My puppy (10 year old German shepherd) might have cancer :( I hate this day! :(

So sorry to hear that. My Katie had 2 malignant tumors removed a few years ago..so far so good but i just try to love her and enjoy my time with her everyday.

So...yes..there is hope..hugs. She is 12 years old and i still think of her as a puppy too..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics