Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C says from what reporters were told they should stay close to the courtroom/5th floor.
The POI told them they had an hour but to stay close

From WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Back in the hallway. No one is here, nice for a change. hWild gets some quiet time to reflect on life. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

4 jurors just came back into their room, with sammiches and snacks. One was Captain O'Neil. #JodiArias

About an hour ago JVM from HLN spoke to a lady who has been a Juror many times. She told JVM about one DP case she was on where one Juror who was strongly against the DP intentionally joined the Jury to prevent a DP verdict. Apparently she signed on as being fully able to issue a DP. It was later found out as the 11-1 stood firm and some probing apparently took place. (replace with an alternate)

I'm going back to the first letter this Jury sent to the Judge indicating they would be unable to come to a unanimous decision. If you stop and think about this for a moment, I believe it can only indicate that someone on the Jury had already told the Foreman that there is No way they are going to issue JA a DP. That's the only way I think it possible for a letter like that to go out, after just a couple/few hours...IOW, this person was saying that there is no deliberation that would make them change their mind.

Talking about whether a DP is good or bad is a pointless discussion. It goes by the State. Some states have it and some don't. Arizona has a DP, and if it can't come in this horrendous Murder, then there's no point in having it. I think it should be disclosed if this is a One Person Hold-Out, and finding out if they Honestly filled out the Juror's form back on day one in picking the Jurors.

BREAKING I think---Jean C reported to MG of HLN the following....

The Public information officer said they (the media) had about an hour for lunch and that they might want to go in groups. Said they are interpreting it as something might be happening

I just watched and re-watched the video from earlier after the juror question. I get a sense from Jodi's reaction that it wasn't news she liked.

Just from watching her face intensely - and no I can't lip read, wish I could - it seems like she was almost b*tching and complaining to JW in an accusing way. The way she would jut her head a little while talking indicates to me that she is directing something at JW. Like she was stressing something that was JW's fault.

Also - while she leans over and JW is whispering to her, she bites her lip. A clear sign of anxiety, stress, an uncomfortable situation.

I think it was definitely a question that she determined to be not in her favor.

Yup, I saw some attitude coming from CMJA.

I tried to post this earlier but lost my connection (grrrr).

In one of her interviews JA was asked about meeting her maker and if she has thought about her last moments of life. She said no (of course), but she has thought about the moments right after she hears her verdict. Is she suggesting she plans on pulling a drama queen stunt?

I am going to err on the side of caution here

and not post what they are talking about

I centainly don't want to get anyone in trouble

I love WS to much

So give us a bone... Is it good for us bad or indifferent?

So they officially didn't take lunch?

Ok JC says PIO stay close to the courtroom. :waitasec:

GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 2m
"Will #jodiarias be standing on her head while she's given the injection? Or underneath a christmas tree?" #TheQuestion

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That was too funny. If it was back in time the guillotine may remind her of the good ole days. Crawling thru the doggy door:scared:

Okay I am never posting updates again. Someone always beats me to it and I look like an idiot.

Jean C says from what reporters were told they shoud stay close to the courtroom/5th floor.
The POI told them they had an hour but to stay close

But would the POI know? I thought only the bailiffs got to see the quesions and kind of inside scoop. Also, they get an hour advance notice, so...I don't see what the point was of telling them to stay close.

BREAKING I think---Jean C reported to MG of HLN the following....

The Public information officer said they (the media) had about an hour for lunch and that they might want to go in groups. Said they are interpreting it as something might be happening

I wanna hear that from from Beth K. Or hwild. :)

I am going to err on the side of caution here

and not post what they are talking about

I centerainly don't want to get anyone in trouble

I love WS to much

Don't blame you one bit! We've appreciated your help previously.

Can you tell us whether your day got sunnier or gloomier? LOL
(really just kidding, as I think you've done the right thing) :blushing:

This post lands at random: Please post off topic information in the 'sidebar' thread... Moreover, please stop discussing or asking for private messages on the public board as this is referred to as "inviting" and against TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper