Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the jurors are not officially sequestered, maybe some wanted to have lunch with their own friends?

BASILCAT?!?!? ARE YOU STILL HERE? YOO-HOO! :giggle:

Should we toast early today? Or should we be superstitious and wait 15 minutes....?

Okay I am never posting updates again. Someone always beats me to it and I look like an idiot.
Well heck, Hopeful ... join the club! But with all the trouble staying connected today I think lots of us will be thankful for duplicates. :seeya:

I tried to post this earlier but lost my connection (grrrr).

In one of her interviews JA was asked about meeting her maker and if she has thought about her last moments of life. She said no (of course), but she has thought about the moments right after she hears her verdict. Is she suggesting she plans on pulling a drama queen stunt?

As long as it isn't something traumatizing for Travis' loved ones, I hope so! I hope she decks Willmott and then gets hit with her stunner belt.

Okay I am never posting updates again. Someone always beats me to it and I look like an idiot.

Please keep posting! There are many of us who can't keep up with the thread, so even though someone has posted it before, lots of us may have missed it. :seeya:

But would the POI know? I thought only the bailiffs got to see the quesions and kind of inside scoop. Also, they get an hour advance notice, so...I don't see what the point was of telling them to stay close.

IDK but that's who tweeted about the question yesterday. And they tweeted as soon as the jury said the verdict was reached

I don't think the jury was in the room this AM and IIRC she had a ponytail yesterday but when jury came in, she put glasses on.

Maybe she puts them on when the jury comes in to see the expressions on their face better to see which ones are for and against her. She is so fake.

Snoopy1

I need some help with this tweet:

joanne votto ‏@JoanneVotto 6m
@jeffgoldesq what do you think about #JodiArias cropping the cocaine on the table out of this pic when shown to jury pic.twitter.com/vMDp1GEL11

the pic is the one of her and Bobby - people are talking about it being cropped and there being cocaine on the table????? Does anyone have another pic that we can zoom and cut???

Photo smart people - HELP!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to help. Is that file named correctly? Twitter doesn't recognise the file, says it doesn't exist.

EDIT : Correction. My mistake. Yes, that looks like rails of powder on the table. All the more suspect if she cropped it out.

I think she is wearing make up today . She looks like she has more cheek contour on. I think she wanted to do those interviews so she could get a new stash of makeup , which is like crack to her.

i signed on six months ago for free cable and my promotion ends today. i remember a few months ago i would have NEVER thought my last day of HLN would be waiting for the final verdict.

can you watch HLN on a live stream somewhere?

oh and ps. i'll know when the jury has a verdict, segeuk9 will say 'they just went for a smoke break' lol.

can someone please share with me why my posts are no longer showing after I post them? I havent received an email saying Im on a TO - I havent done anything that I know of.... yet all of my posts are gone after I refresh...

???

Been trying to post this, from when we were in the sidebar thread, for a little while.

Using the following equality:
Favorite-ness of witness ∝ (Time I spent laughing)/(Total time spent on stand)
Gus was my favorite witness.

I didn't know who you were talking about, as I only came into this trial after seeing that the defendant was crazy enough to testify, but you're right, he's a caution! Maybe you saw this:

"Arias trial: Is Searcy stealing the spotlight?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kcGaCAxXo

Thank goodness for work. I have been so busy I can't even read twitter today. Guess we are still waiting????

can someone please share with me why my posts are no longer showing after I post them? I havent received an email saying Im on a TO - I havent done anything that I know of.... yet all of my posts are gone after I refresh...

???

Snoopy1, if it help I see this and have seen other posts by you today. The board has been kinda wonky for me today...:scared:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
The lawyers and Alexander family are in the courtroom for another Arias jury question. If it's still hung, the judge has to declare mistrial

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m
Being called to #JodiArias courtroom!

Michael Kiefer is full of emu poop!:seeya:

???

You're still here :seeya:
slow crowded board today....you have not been sent to band camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper