Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is wearing make up today . She looks like she has more cheek contour on. I think she wanted to do those interviews so she could get a new stash of makeup , which is like crack to her.

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Maybe she thinks the jury is going to come back today, so she wants to be ready for all those hundreds of interviews that will be coming her way when the jury "frees" her ... NOT !

:seeya:

ok - Im done posting....... I JUST posted again... and its gone.

Yall have a good day. I will be reading, but apparently I cant contribute :seeya:

We see you Snoopy1! It's all good! Don't go!

Debra Notachance ‏@DebraTweets 2m

I need Dr Janeen DeMarte to test me for #jodiarias trial induced disorders. I'm definitely suffering from DRD (Defendant Repulsed Disorder)

Do a lot of these women callers sound like the the same woman to you? It does to me.

Why the concern?

Let's say the jury hangs at this point and cannot decide.

1. Arias doesn't go free.
2. Arias' conviction of 1st degree murder is intact!
3. Another jury could be impaneled
4. The judge could end up being the one to decide which life sentence she gets
5. The judge (IMO) will never give her the sentence that allows her any chance of parole.

So in the end the "worst" that could happen is she spends the rest of her life in prison. A hardcore prison. Forever.

i wish i knew what in the world JA and JW are in such a huddle about.

About an hour ago JVM from HLN spoke to a lady who has been a Juror many times. She told JVM about one DP case she was on where one Juror who was strongly against the DP intentionally joined the Jury to prevent a DP verdict. Apparently she signed on as being fully able to issue a DP. It was later found out as the 11-1 stood firm and some probing apparently took place. (replace with an alternate)

I'm going back to the first letter this Jury sent to the Judge indicating they would be unable to come to a unanimous decision. If you stop and think about this for a moment, I believe it can only indicate that someone on the Jury had already told the Foreman that there is No way they are going to issue JA a DP. That's the only way I think it possible for a letter like that to go out, after just a couple/few hours...IOW, this person was saying that there is no deliberation that would make them change their mind.

Talking about whether a DP is good or bad is a pointless discussion. It goes by the State. Some states have it and some don't. Arizona has a DP, and if it can't come in this horrendous Murder, then there's no point in having it. I think it should be disclosed if this is a One Person Hold-Out, and finding out if they Honestly filled out the Juror's form back on day one in picking the Jurors.
I didn't find that woman credible at ALL and I don't believe that she served on one, let alone multiple death penalty cases. She came across as a person who just wanted air time solely to put out her conspiracy theory that someone on THIS PANEL was untruthful during voir dire. Her "proof" that there is a holdout on this jury who lied to get on the panel? The jurors showed up wearing sandals and with lots of food. How does that prove any on person on the jury has/had an agenda? Give me a freaking break. Conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this deliberation, so this woman didn't have to look very far to feed into her own ideas about what may be happening. I'm not saying that this could never happen, only that I wouldn't be the farm that the woman JVM interviewed had any special knowledge or insight into THIS CASE and THIS JURY.

So they officially didn't take lunch?

Ok JC says PIO stay close to the courtroom.

----

Just posting this to try and make HO feel better. You're great and now you weren't the last person to post :floorlaugh::blushing::seeya:

What is PIO?

I went to breakfast this a.m. of course the topic came back to this Trial. We are all in our 50's and 60's. All agreed DP. So off i went for some retail therapy. Was a bit longer than anticipated. No Verdict. Keeping the Faith. They sure are working in the Jury room. Jurors please just look at the crime photos. Your answer is there :please:

Hey sleuthers! :seeya:

It's not much, and I know JSS is a wild card in some minds, BUT.....

...the jury doesn't see jodi turn off the innocence, take off the glasses, act indignant, shut off tears, and laugh like an *advertiser censored* when they leave the court room,

JSS does! Not to mention jodi going on national tv an basically insulting HER very court...

IMO at least where I live the taxpayers vote on the retention of the judges, "I" don't think she will turn this into a cake walk. I've have had the pleasure of personally knowing a couple of judges, IMO they tend to dislike it a lot when they are mocked...and they really take law seriously, and they are not really nice when you ask them annoying questions....on their off hours:blushing:

I hope some one finds at least a little comfort in that!

:eek:ddsmiley: <-- creepy but funny...

Please tell your son thank you for his service! It's utter devastation. They need all the help they can get. It's hit my family really hard...personally. They know one of the deceased. :cry: Their house was spared but the entire neighborhood is gone. So random.

Unfortunately, the looters, gawkers, and even the Westboro idiots have shown up. :furious:

Praying your son stays safe and again, thank you!

Thank you, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

J said they've fed about 25,000 so far and are sending out 10,000 lunches. If you can donate time, money or supplies, please do. There is a great need for diapers, bottles, new clothes, blankets, shoes, personal items, just about everything for those affected. They are at the First Baptist Church for now, but are getting ready to re- deploy closer in to the more damaged areas.

Do you remember Jones Farm? Out on Countyline and Eastern? Don't know if it's still there. It's made it through several tornado and hope it has this one. I learned to ride horses there when I was four years old.

ok - Im done posting....... I JUST posted again... and its gone.

Yall have a good day. I will be reading, but apparently I cant contribute :seeya:

snoopy, WS has 32 posts listed for you today...

:)

Some cute stuff!

Attachments

• one_photo.jpg
    one_photo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online