Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be annoying but I was out all day and am trying to catch up. Have read the WAT tweets and tried to skim thread. So no decision, but the jury has or had a question? Was answer written and returned to jury by bailiff or will it be read later in open court? Any buzz about anything?

Thank you!!!

i signed on six months ago for free cable and my promotion ends today. i remember a few months ago i would have NEVER thought my last day of HLN would be waiting for the final verdict.

can you watch HLN on a live stream somewhere?

oh and ps. i'll know when the jury has a verdict, segeuk9 will say 'they just went for a smoke break' lol.

This is where I watch. I know there is another link but it doesn't work well for me.

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Was wondering the same thing; notice the glasses have magically disappeared.

WHAT?? Are you implying that JA would lie about needing glasses? You so crazy. :floorlaugh:

Have missed the past 2 hours or so, trying to get something accomplished. Do I understand right that the family wasn't told what the last juror question was? Has anyone read the tea leaves about how JM reacted to the question?? Thanks.

I can't even imagine what the Alexanders are feeling right now. I would be puking, from nerves.....which I am almost doing here.

2013 has been the worst year for myself and a lot of people I know. Please set the universe straight and let 2013 be the BEST year for the Alexanders.

:please: :please:

@WildAboutTrial
Pizza delivery on the 5th floor. That would have been a nice treat but no one came and gave hWhild a slice. :(

So does this mean jury deliberating through lunch?

Taking a break for some errands. As in the guilt phase, when I was at lunch, expect a verdict announcement in the next hour, folks. :)

O/T: Has anyone seen Softail around?

Good question!

I heard JC talking about replacing a juror with an alternate if said juror was stressed and asked to be released. She went on to say that would be grounds for mistrial. Isn't that what alternates are for? :scared:

Just a Lunch Update from WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Staple Lady lunch report: She had a sammich from Jimmy Johns. The end. #JodiArias

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Pizza delivery on the 5th floor. That would have been a nice treat but no one came and gave hWhild a slice. :(

Maybe there was one person who refused to make a decision and they're gonna send in an alternate??

ETA: just saw post about what JC said.....hmmm, AZWatcher...wondering the same exact thing!!

I went to breakfast this a.m. of course the topic came back to this Trial. We are all in our 50's and 60's. All agreed DP. So off i went for some retail therapy. Was a bit longer than anticipated. No Verdict. Keeping the Faith. They sure are working in the Jury room. Jurors please just look at the crime photos. Your answer is there :please:

I think all crime scene photos should be on the wall (board) when jurors walk in the room to start deliberations.

i signed on six months ago for free cable and my promotion ends today. i remember a few months ago i would have NEVER thought my last day of HLN would be waiting for the final verdict.

can you watch HLN on a live stream somewhere?

oh and ps. i'll know when the jury has a verdict, segeuk9 will say 'they just went for a smoke break' lol.

Do you have Sirius Radio? HLN is Channel 116. At least you'd be able to hear everything as it happens.

There goes Jean. Talking about jurors standing with their arms crossed, not talking to each other, looking defiant. She loves reporting this. What is her deal? She's such a Debbie Downer for no reason!

I'm DONE for the day...This jury is serously making me sick...to think they would bring this trial to this point and then NOT give her the Death Penalty after THEY KNOW what this thing Arias is and what she has done is repulsive. NO ONE will tell me otherwise that people on that Jury haven't seen the news or they are totally in the dark about the TRUTH in this case. NO ONE. They know and for someone on that Jury, More than likely one of the women, to hold this verdict up like this is MORALLY WRONG. So it's OK with this Jury that this thing can slaughter a HUMAN BEING 3 TIMES OVER and gets to start groups in prison, go on national news shows and act like she is a superstar and make a COMPLETE MOCKERY OF REAL VIOLENCE VICTIMS LIKE ME, then they should have NEVER been put on that jury to begin with, they KNEW it was a DEATH PENALTY CASE. If they sat someone on that jury for the purpose of stopping the DP then that is wrong and they need removed.

Sorry to be annoying but I was out all day and am trying to catch up. Have read the WAT tweets and tried to skim thread. So no decision, but the jury has or had a question? Was answer written and returned to jury by bailiff or will it be read later in open court? Any buzz about anything?

Thank you!!!

I'm just getting caught up too. Questions were sealed today. I dont know if anyone knows why?

Thank you!!!

Jury sent a question....judge and attorneys saw it...no objections to the question...judge was gonna answer it on the form and baliff took it back to jurors...no one as yet knows what the question was. Ugh.

10 hours, twenty-eight minutes and counting.

It was a working lunch; the clock has not stopped since the jury began deliberations today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper