Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial36s
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias

:please:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Please don't let this be a hung jury. Family and court reporter making way to courthouse.

Hayden@troyhaydenfox106m
Just spoke with friend of #TravisAlexander. Family beside themselves waiting. Every1, me included, wants this over #JodiArias #FOX10

I feel for them!

Come on jury, hurry up! Don't prolong the wait any longer!

Curious in Indiana, the Moon is now in the Sign of the Grim Reaper, having exited Libra of shifting and re-shifting issues and evidence. That change occurred yesterday at 1:56 p.m. in Phoenix and upon entering Scorpio, the Moon of activity went further underground by moving into an intercept. Intercepts are secret & totally hidden, emphasizing and underlining the secret nature of Scorpio. The first planet Moon hit was Saturn r., which was a search of conscience during the evening and night, after court. The next hit occurs today, when Moon arrives at her own Node of consensus at 16° Scorpio. This would bring the jurors together in concerted opinion, still Sign of The Reaper. If jurors should stretch this into tomorrow, Scorpio Moon will oppose Mars in the House of convicted murderer's fate, 10. Jurors have now an ideal situation of total privacy in an appropriate Sign for death penalty consideration.

:seeya:Tuba (((((((HUGS))))))) So glad to see your posts! I have missed them greatly my friend Hope all is well,so glad to see you!

Hi Schuby!
JSS did say the jury could make their own schedule. I don't think it would be surprising at all for them to request a Friday work day to avoid taking this home with them for the long weekend. I would.

Heck why not just push until December make a full 12 months that love it so much

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jean telling another "defiant" juror story. She keeps talking about the one who looks like Jodi's mother having her arms crossed and looking mad. We could play a drinking game to how many times Jean says a juror looks defiant.

JC is forever on my "ignore" list. As soon as I hear "let's go out to Jean C., I mute my TV. She drives me bonkers.. MUTE, MUTE, MUTE ... BLECH, BLECH BLECH .... was that too much?

:truce: I'm changing the Juanettes Kickline from DP to JU => Jury Unanimity. I will be fine with whatever this jury decides, as long as they are unanimous! I can't imagine the Alexander family having to endure another several weeks of trial with a new penalty phase jury. :(

Again, everyone's invited to join... NO AUDITION NECESSARY!

So far, the kickline members are basilcat, EGirl, rose222 (granted special permission to dance out of sync in the wings), scorekeeper, and me. Please correct me if I missed anyone...

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes::eek:kay:

I dance like Elaine, so the one on the right would be me. :)

Lurker here! I have been reading this forum forever and wanted to address something that keeps running me around in circles. I hope it makes sense. I firmly believe JA is guilty. I look at Travis's picture and I get so mad and sad. (That's putting it mildly) I believe in the DP for killers such as these but I don't like the endless appeals process. With that said, since there was so much left out of the thousands of emails, texts, IM's, etc, how do we know for sure that some of what JA said about Travis is true? Everyone on this board is so absolutely sure about her lying and I do to; that is why I am so confused. How can she so emphatically state that the stuff is true without providing evidence? I am not one of those people that can watch JA in that courtroom and know that she is lying, seething, happy, sad. I am not made that way. How can you people read that about her? It is fascinating to read but I cannot see what you see.

So my question to anyone that wants to answer, how do you know? Give an example of something that has gone on that gives you that 100% feeling that she is lying. I have watched this trial for most of it, causing my mind to spin in every direction and that is why this post is so messed up. In one of her interviews, she says something about if you don't abuse me why should you be afraid....(paraphrasing), she says it with such conviction, how do we know that it is a lie what she has said about TA?

If you think I am approaching insanity, well, you are right. But I do wish someone could understand what I am asking and answer me.

Thank you to all WS people. You are absolutely the best. Travis and the Alexander family are so blessed to have you.

Part of the answer is not so much what she says but how she says it. Most of her statements are not straightforward or even logical. Rather, she circles and circles. Sometimes her lies are simple falsehoods, like the way a small child lies. Usually, however, her lies are examples of avoiding the subject at hand. Maybe it's better to call them deceptions rather than lies. For me, my deceptometer buzzes when she says something that immediately makes me think "WTF"?

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 49s
Steven Alexander and Sky Hughes are here, in the hall. Court reporter went inside. Media are gathering. #jodiarias

Court reporter called back to court according to HLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo