Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 11s
Court reporter just came in, Steven Alexander walking up now too...is something going on? #JodiArias

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Well I hope if there's no verdict today they deliberate tomorrow. If there is security at the courthouse they should be able to.

My father AND daughter are exactly the same way:grouphug:
It's very hard to explain if you haven't experienced it first hand. Both of them have been cut off by me and the rest of the family.

There are so many families in similar situations, like the saying goes you can't pick your family.
But to me that does not mean you can't cut them out of your life either.
I completely understand.

Lady on HLN saying she was on a jury and sentenced a child-killer to death, but the guy is now off of death row on his 3rd appeal. Ugh. No wonder Jodi's not even thinking about the needle.

:floorlaugh:
who needs to breathe when you can swig wine?

Gone for chunks of today doing things in the real world, which definitely lowers the anxiety... as does the rummy lemonade I'm now slugging. :seeya:

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m
Court reporter just came in, Steven Alexander walking up now too...is something going on? #JodiArias

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m
#JodiArias court reporter summoned to courtroom.... Stand by...

Lurker here! I have been reading this forum forever and wanted to address something that keeps running me around in circles. I hope it makes sense. I firmly believe JA is guilty. I look at Travis's picture and I get so mad and sad. (That's putting it mildly) I believe in the DP for killers such as these but I don't like the endless appeals process. With that said, since there was so much left out of the thousands of emails, texts, IM's, etc, how do we know for sure that some of what JA said about Travis is true? Everyone on this board is so absolutely sure about her lying and I do to; that is why I am so confused. How can she so emphatically state that the stuff is true without providing evidence? I am not one of those people that can watch JA in that courtroom and know that she is lying, seething, happy, sad. I am not made that way. How can you people read that about her? It is fascinating to read but I cannot see what you see.

So my question to anyone that wants to answer, how do you know? Give an example of something that has gone on that gives you that 100% feeling that she is lying. I have watched this trial for most of it, causing my mind to spin in every direction and that is why this post is so messed up. In one of her interviews, she says something about if you don't abuse me why should you be afraid....(paraphrasing), she says it with such conviction, how do we know that it is a lie what she has said about TA?

If you think I am approaching insanity, well, you are right. But I do wish someone could understand what I am asking and answer me.

Thank you to all WS people. You are absolutely the best. Travis and the Alexander family are so blessed to have you.

Her stories have undergone more changes than the infants in the hospital nursery.

If someone who lies so frequently and effortlessly even admits herself that she lies and can't keep her lies straight, that's a clue you can't ignore.

http://youtu.be/J1BS0n9NzGo?t=2m45s

In her media blitz 38 hours ago, she often contradicted herself in the same sentence.

When it comes to lying, she's chronic -- pathological, for sure.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15s
Source: court reporter summoned. #JodiArias #FOX10

No, nothing about the Jury question today.
All the TH's, including BK, have stated that it is unusual in AZ for the Judge to not address the question in open court. Hope this helps

All of the sealed hearings and in chambers meetings during this trial were very strange. I prefer Florida's sunshine law where everything is out in the open. Of course, no one can guarantee that you get a smart jury, like this one. I mean the Pinellas 12 came from Florida. Oh well.

I don't think there's a verdict because Beth Karas said they would get notice. I'm guessing another question.

ok sleuthers........it's time to cook dinner for the hive.......these people that call me mom think they should eat EVERYDAY......geeezzzz:floorlaugh:

c'mon......let's all go to the kitchen............<donning wireless headphones>

livestreaming hln and wild........fingers crossed :rockon:

my live stream stopped working, care to share your link with me? :blushing:

Vinnie Politan &#8207;@VinniePolitan 3m #JodiArias court reporter summoned to courtroom.... Stand by...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member