Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias

You beat me! :blushing: I tried!

Must be a juror question, no notice of verdict per tweeps...

Last time the courthouse released the announcement of a verdict before anything happened .. I hope this isn't another question ..

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 49s
Steven Alexander and Sky Hughes are here, in the hall. Court reporter went inside. Media are gathering. #jodiarias

HLN reports court reporter summoned back to court!

Wild just said something brewing. Family showing up. So is court reporter and sheriff. Hmmm. Verdict maybe? Deadlock?

HLN reporting court reporter asked to return to courtroom.:scared::scared: Family and staff assembling. Something is up. Get ready. PRAY!

I knew I needed to get away from the verdict watching for a while...I went and got a mani/pedi...much needed. I see some snark statements...let's NOT go there. If you don't like a post pass it by, if you disagree do so with respect...don't attack the poster. If you find it offensive report it....but PLEASE DO NOT get this thread locked!!

I hope we get a verdict today, but if not....nothing we can do about it. We just have to believe the jury is going through everything they have to do to get to a verdict and not a hung jury!!

Just heard the court reporter has been called to court....that has to mean something....let's all hold hands and pray we have a verdict.:please:

Finished my Won Ton Soup and court reporter summoned back to court. Hmmmm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Travis' family members are showing up. Mike B. went in and the head of security as well. Something is brewing. #JodiArias

End of the day? Arrangements for tomorrow???

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Media members are slowly nudging their way over to the court entrance. It's getting a bit louder in here. #JodiArias

something is happening in the courtroom. Is it not time for a new thread???

JMO, but none of us or the talking heads can have any idea if there is a hang up in deliberations, what any given juror/s are debated or discussing, or predict an outcome. 12 1/2 hours deciding lwop or death for another person has got to be a heavy load. :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15