Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how the jury questions are usually handled, behind closed doors. We don't get to hear the questions. The only reason the judge handled the last question in court is because she thought they were telling her they were deadlocked and she was giving the Allen Charge. And the only reason we got to see the question ourselves was because "someone" leaked it to Michael Keifer.

MeeBee! I've been looking for you. Yesterday you asked me what Joey Jackson said when I wrote he "was on fire today!" The whole hung jury question came up and I missed your post until way later and you were offline.

Joey was saying he thought JA would definitely get death and he was passionately saying a lot of the things we were feeling about the murderer. I wanted to give him a big high five - well, actually wanted to give him a big hug!! :blushing:

"Breaking news! I'm gonna have to cut you off, we have breaking news! Let's go live outside the courthouse where our very own JVM is standing with some breaking news. Jane, I hear we have some breaking news from the courtroom. Jane?"

"YES!!! Its me JVM with breaking news! Right now we don't have any news but there is SOMETHING going on. Hold on... I'm getting something in my ear. We don't have any details but something is happening. I'm JVM, I'm outside the courthouse and SOMETHING is happening! JVM LIVE! HLN! LIVE! BREAKING NEWS"

:scared:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Too funny !

:seeya:

How does the killer look today ? Is a hair washed day???

Her hair is in a pony tail, like it was yesterday. I think she trying to look like a little girl, just in case one of the jurors glances her way.

Normally I don't pay a lot of attention to clothing, etc in situations like this but what is up with that...
JA has worn black in every hearing for the last few weeks!
Some subliminal message or did she just run out of laundry soap??

She thinks she's Audrey Hepburn.

HLN says that Juan didn't look happy.

In my opinion, Juan isn't going to show emotion.

Normally I don't pay a lot of attention to clothing, etc in situations like this but what is up with that...
JA has worn black in every hearing for the last few weeks!
Some subliminal message or did she just run out of laundry soap??

probably some jury consultant somewhere did a study, and found it reminds the jury deliberating your fate of funerals and 'DEATH'----specifically YOUR death---and will make them too uncomfortable to give it to you.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope it didn't have anything to do with sequestered jurors' memorial day parties or something like that....... I know that's out there, just what crossed my mind.
Also someone said if they can't decide another jury will be picked and redo penalty phase.....is that correct?
Because someone else said if jury cannot decide , then it's a mistrial.
Can you have a mistrial that negates her conviction at this point?
Won't the conviction stand no matter what ?
The 'what if' of the deadlock is bugging me.

I turned HLN on to see what the brouhaha was about and noticed that Jodi is featuring the pony tail with bangs again, sans glasses, and chatting with Jennifer like they're sorority sisters and equals. Jodi obviously doesn't understand or appreciate the severity of the position that she is in. :furious:

Any news updates? I am working and don't know anything about today....lol Is there a stream online you would recommend?
TIA

someone posted a tweet that The Alexander's and attorney's left the 5th floor. Was this true and if so do we know why? This has me terribly worried.

Like cancer survivors don't go through enough trauma now they'll have to deal with potentially using a savage murderer's ugly hair. The hair must smell of blood too...

I was thinking the same thing. Like there should be some sort of disclosure if you are getting a wig with hair from a violent felon.

"Breaking news! I'm gonna have to cut you off, we have breaking news! Let's go live outside the courthouse where our very own JVM is standing with some breaking news. Jane, I hear we have some breaking news from the courtroom. Jane?"

"YES!!! Its me JVM with breaking news! Right now we don't have any news but there is SOMETHING going on. Hold on... I'm getting something in my ear. We don't have any details but something is happening. I'm JVM, I'm outside the courthouse and SOMETHING is happening! JVM LIVE! HLN! LIVE! BREAKING NEWS"

DD even got a taste of his own interruptions this morning when he was trying to tell his opinion with their "breaking" ....the jury started 15 minutes early. Kinda felt sorry for him because he was explaining how the killer manipulates everyone.

Hey speaking of "cloven hooves" what was with her one foot; does she have deformed toes or something? That photo was just so weird. I'm really happy that the media outlets showed her in her black n white stripes, knowing she didn't want that...Diva. I cannot imagine her being such a Diva, like Casey A she truly thinks she is a star. Isn't it sickening?

Deformed toe just like her deformed finger that she blames on Travis. She probably has some kind of joint issue.

OT but Im watching HLN on my computer and the sound is horrible. Is it just me or is that happening for others?

I turned HLN on to see what the brouhaha was about and noticed that Jodi is featuring the pony tail with bangs again, sans glasses, and chatting with Jennifer like their sorority sisters and equals. Jodi obviously doesn't understand or appreciate the severity of the position that she is in. :furious:

Which is precisely why she deserves the dp. She. Does. Not. CARE.

I hope it didn't have anything to do with sequestered jurors' memorial day parties or something like that....... I know that's out there, just what crossed my mind.
Also someone said if they can't decide another jury will be picked and redo penalty phase.....is that correct?
Because someone else said if jury cannot decide , then it's a mistrial.
Can you have a mistrial that negates her conviction at this point?
Won't the conviction stand no matter what ?
The 'what if' of the deadlock is bugging me.

This jury is not sequestered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member