Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting the feeling that this jury is hung. I may have crow pie later though.

This doesn't sound like a routine question - both families have to be there? If they aren't reading the question out loud then why does anyone other than Jodi and the attorneys (and Mike) need to be present?

OMG .. could they be hopelessly deadlocked? Please please pleas NOOOOOO!

Yesterday I ate so much food because of stress. McDonalds dollar menu for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, 6 pack of huge glazed donuts for .... for what? I was so tired and sick. I need this to be over.

I am going to exercise every day after this is over. Except maybe Fridays.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 11s

“@ritadbacote: @troyhaydenfox10 PERHAPS A VERDICT” hearing question only, but will find out soon. Still standing at ct. Door

Extra security inside courtroom according to HLN.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This has to be a verdict.

Extra security, but no heads up about a verdict...

Reports are saying if there is NO verdict or conclusion today the jury is out til next WEDNESDAY! WTH? Waste more taxpayer money huh?

Very interesting why the judge is keeping the questions sealed and secret, considering the extra security. Maybe juror perjured them-self about DP. Or verdict.

Sweaty palms, palpitations, shallow breathing. I'm embarrassed to admit the beginning of anxiety attack. How could I let this trial get to me so?

((((((((((((((((Chelly))))))))))))))))

You are not alone--consider at hand at the ready should you need it.

I THINK IT IS A VERDICT

HLN reports EXTRA security going into courtroom now. Watching now for Arias family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela