Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They give warning when there's about to be a verdict.
They didn't do this much with the last question. I'm thinking they're hung. *advertiser censored**.

@WildAboutTrial

Seems like hwe are waiting for #jodiarias' family. Still outside courtroom. Ugh.

My boyfriend came over and I got grouchy and told him to be quiet leave me alone I'm under duress lol I made him leave. I need it quiet.

Yeah, I'm kinda proud of my shiny new w. I've been using it quite a bit today to make up for lost Ws of yore. Hope I'm not being too much of a Chatty Cathy. :floorlaugh:

....better than a Wendy Whiner (previously known as VVEndy VViner...:floorlaugh:

I'm afraid they're deadlocked and will be released today. Extra security would be for the jurors because they will be bombarded by reporters and people. MOO

I know this is probably unethical, but if there truly was 1 hold out juror, I hope we are about to learn that they can't continue, and an alternate will be named because a handful of laxatives were planted in their lunch.

I cannot handle a hung jury. I can't.

I know. It will be rough, but we will get through it with the help of each other. The good thing is - is that she has already been convicted of pre-meditated murder. I know a lot of us here want the ultimate punishment for her - and we want it now, but rest assured. There will be a verdict - if not now, down the road - and she is going away for a long, long time if not forever if she doesn't get the DP. Hang in there!

Jury coordinator? Maybe a juror is being asked to be released??? Sounds like jury activity.

hmmmmm...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Havent seen any more security than the usual #jodiarias
Expand

Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 52s
RT @Sharee93 There has been new information that there is a possible verdict...hold on this may be it!!! #jodiarias

This would indicate it's more than a question.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 45s
Bailiff confirms were waiting for #jodiarias family.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 23s

Confirmed: waiting on #JodiArias family. #FOX10

Hmmm... reporter confirmed waiting on JA family... They weren't there for the last jury question, right???

Down to my LAST cigarette peoples. This better be a verdict or Imgonnahaftaslapabeetch.

I'm guessing this will end up with a hung jury or Jodi getting life in prison. Someone on HLN earlier said that if she gets life and then behaves well for three years in prison, she will get more privileges. She'll even get to have a roommate. She doesn't deserve anything that good. She deserves life on death row, even if she is never put to death.

Ahh, but with LWOP she may have some 300lb "girlfriend" take a liking to her & who will show her what abuse really is. I'm betting after all the sexual details that came out in the trial, there are gonna be lots of ladies jockeying to get at Jodi Arias, and I don't mean for the purpose of having a loving relationship.

I understand the DP is a possibility under the law in AZ, but if someone slit my throat, I'd want them to live the rest of their lives with the fear of getting shanked, raped, beat up, etc every day in general population. Jodi Arias is manipulative and a murderer. But she's a small lady and there are IMO, many women in prison who are physically bigger & stronger who won't take a liking to her diva behavior; some women in there may have been legitimately physically abused by men and won't appreciate her lies.

Jury coordinator? Maybe a juror is being asked to be released??? Sounds like jury activity.

hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member