Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three signs from my dog's point of view that we're taking a car ride....
1. Mom brushes her teeth and she smells minty fresh.
2. Mom puts in her partial to cover her pumpkin smile.
3. Mom changes into clean sweat pants.

Dog is now waiting by the door to go bye bye. How did this dog get so flippin smart? LOL. Back in a while. No verdict till I get home......

*Lightning strike moment*

I am about a thousand posts behind, so again, if it's already been said here, sorry!

I am watching the Troy interview, and she is again blaming Nurmi for not putting Mom on the stand.

Even though I never want to see her again once she is finally moved to the Big Girls Hotel, the thought of a possible future trial for inadequate counsel is just delicious to me!
Thinking of OJ....imagine her having to come in to court in prison duds and chains. And Nurmi & JW (and maybe even Maria) getting on the stand to talk about all the BS she is spewing now. I hope KN and JW are keeping absolute immaculate record of everything going on behind closed doors at this point, they are going to need it.
The thought of this occuring gets me through the *advertiser censored* I am putting up with while waiting for the jury to put her down for good :please:

Thank you!!!

Yeah and I got an accidental TO for that because one of the moderators thought the same thing! :floorlaugh:

Funny, I also got a TO for a typo. I hit the "H" key instead of the "J" key when typing Jodi.

A little over sensitive are they here...??

I don't even remember. He also one gave me a pack of batteries, another time a weed smoking pipe. I don't smoke weed.

???

:floorlaugh: Sounds like he may dumpster dive for presents. Just say thank you and toss it when he is gone.

what will we all do? once this trial ends? What is the next one?The one we want to discuss ?

I can't wait for tweets from the courtroom today when the jury is convened. I want to know how they are dressed. Casual or business like? To me, that will tell the tale as to whether we get a verdict today. If not today, the tomorrow for sure because don't you just know these jurors are ready to be DONE with this crap? IMO there is no way on God's green earth they will want to come back after Memorial Day weekend. If it were me, I would go through midnight if it meant getting to a decision.

I thought that the reporters would basically cater to her (cough Troy Hayden, Michael Keifer) Watching this one and his questions/comments made me glad that someone finally got to ask her those kind of questions. Really though, she needs to just stfu. She's so self absorbed, thinks she better then others, still thinks she did nothing wrong, liar......:banghead:

That interview was classic. I give him "props". (What is the cool word for props?)

So Jodi promised to donate her hair for the rest of her life.
I say her organs could be put to much better use ... especially while they are still relatively young and healthy.

Why were there no photos of "Victor Arias" with her in Costa Rica? Nurmi & Willmott probably aren't any good with Photoshop.

It would have been nice if her "talented artist" mitigating factor was countered by showing the actual original artists' versions (along with their credit) in a split screen with her versions. It turns out that she is a pretty good forger.

Well, if I were a patient in need of an organ and knew it was coming from her, I would roll the dice and hope for another donor knowing full well that my decision could result in death. My body would most likely reject her organs anyway.

I don't even remember. He also one gave me a pack of batteries, another time a weed smoking pipe. I don't smoke weed.

???

Sounds like he just rummaged through his storage places for your gifts. Guess that made you feel super special.

iirc it was 1.5-2 hours (but I was living vicariously thru text alerts because I was dealing with a flooded house :facepalm: )

Oh No. Sorry to hear about the flooding.

Jeff Gold just said a lot of great stuff on FOX news...like the fact that JA had said in that interview how the jury has BETRAYED her, the very same jury that is still deliberating her fate.

They Betrayed her? :what: The CKJA is so deluded by her own arrogance that she believes everyone owes her something. She's so special, don'tchaknow.

It's just like Juan said, she thinks she's "entitled" to special treatment and consideration. It's that inflated sense of entitlement of hers , imo, that was the primary catalyst for her violent, vicious slaughter of Travis. :stormingmad:

This kind of statement from her tells me that she imagines some kind of special bond :shakehead: with this jury that she thinks entitles her to their loyalty. They'd better lock this woman up and throw away the key. This kind of personality disorder, this kind of crazy, just doesn't go away. Very, very scary.

what will we all do? once this trial ends? What is the next one?The one we want to discuss ?

A lot of people are saying Andrea Schneiderman (sp) but I haven't followed that one at all.

I'm thinking I might need a break after this.

Ugh. Just watched the ABC interview (couldn't begin to handle another one last night). Puhleeeze. Yes, her family clamor for her survival -- "Please Jodi, don't leave us... you haven't yet saved the planet with your recycling program...you haven't taught us sign language yet...there are still monolingual people in prison who need you....I haven't yet learned how to trace or draw oddly proportioned canned-ham head versions of celebrities...your T-shirt business will be lost without you....I need mentoring and to whom shall I turn in your absence...think of all the abuse victims who need your encouragement...we don't want to have to substitute your presence at family gatherings with a picture...okay, we'll have to do that anyway, but we'd like to know you are still there in prison...to whom shall we turn to select our next book?"

:thud:

Canned ham headed celebs.:floorlaugh:
Confession: I didn't watch all of Jodi's elocution. I stopped when she mentioned her "red-headed phase" or whatever...Like she's trying to be cute? I was overwhelmed by a big wave of sadness, and went to lay down. I don't know what it was. She was so pathetic and really just a shell of a human being. I was sad for the Alexanders, the jury, the dt and not exactly sad for JA, but sad to think a human being was reduced to that. I don't know what it was...I don't even care what her sentence is anymore...
So thanks for the belly laugh sleuth.

It's one of my favorite things. Of course, this year, Hopeful would be up against a woman whose mother-in-law "re-gifted" her a block of cheese for Christmas, so I'm not saying Hope would win. But she'd likely come in second.

Whereabouts in Maryland are you?

I am in between DC and Baltimore. Hasn't this weather been nuts? I feel like Mother Nature is a Cybil(split personality) lol.

I got up this AM and was vastly reassured that a prison full of Godless ignorant murderers will soon be getting assistance from JA. JA to the rescue!

If she get the DP does that mean she won't help the prison?

???

IMO...trying to get you hooked on weed so he could mooch off you.

The batteries, however, well...that is just a solidly practical gift. No conspiracy theory there.

I just wanted to come in & hug you guys (& WS in general). Yesterday I was so fidgety without WS play by play while I was at work! I was afraid something hinky was going to happen like it did on Monday with KN throwing his tantrum & I wouldn't know because I didn't have you guys!

I missed you all!

Prayers to the jury & TA's family today while the jury is deciding the killer's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member