Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
McQueary said his family learned over time what he saw in the locker room. He said people began to be suspicious of his reactions when Sandusky was around him. "I saw something and didn’t want to be around him," Sandusky said. However, McQueary said he didn’t discuss details with friends or family.
by WGAL 3:27 PM

McQueary said Sandusky never talked to him about the incident and he never brought it up to Sandusky.
by WGAL 3:26 PM

Regarding Schultz, McQueary said that in his mind Schultz represented police – without a doubt.
by WGAL 3:25 PM

Curley called McQueary a few weeks after the initial conversation. Curley told him, they looked into the allegations, but the testimony here was cut off because of a hearsay objection by the defense.
by WGAL 3:24 PM

McQueary said he received a phone call from Athletic Director Tim Curley about a week after telling Paterno. Curley said to come over to his office and talk about what he’d seen. McQueary met with Curley and Schultz in an office in the Bryce Jordan Center. They had about a 15 minute conversation. McQueary said he told them what he saw and named Sandusky. They didn’t ask questions, just listened.
by WGAL 3:24 PM

At one point the judge told the prosecution that it could not ask McQueary what Paterno told him.
by WGAL 3:22 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xbrtWn5v

McQueary looked directly at Jerry Sandusky as he walked into court and at a key moment of testimony -- when he said he had no doubt that it was Jerry Sandusky who he saw sexually assaulting a boy in the Penn State locker room showers.
by WGAL 3:39 PM

The defense also raised Accuser 4's testimony. Accuser 4 had said that he showered with coaches frequently. McQueary said he didn't think he had ever showered with a kid.
by WGAL 3:34 PM

The defense asked very detailed questions about what was seen in the showers – wanting to know if McQueary had seen an erection or penetration. McQueary said – No.
by WGAL 3:33 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xbt5FeB7

I like to Thank Reader & ThoughtFox for all the updates-you guys are great!!!

In their pastor's earlier interview, the pastor admitted that good ol' Jer was a pedophile.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/j...ormer-penn-state-coach-can-be-forgiven-64844/

Right under that article was this link to where Sandusky's attorney stated that anyone who believes that Mike Mc would see Sandusky having anal intercourse with a child, then the admins at PSU would tell him to not shower with kids should call "1-800-Reality". "1-800-Reality is a gay sex hotline."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jerry-sandusky-lawyer-tells-doubters-to-call-gay-hotline-64805/:floorlaugh:

Thanks, Syra - I may have to give up for today - real life is calling and I need to help my daughter make supper.

Attorneys for Curley, Schultz Respond to NBC Report About Spanier Facing Possible Charges

http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...bout-spanier-facing-possible-charges-1064129/

BELLEFONTE – The attorneys for former Penn State administrators Gary Schultz and Tim Curley have responded to an NBC news report Monday that former Penn State President Graham Spanier exchanged emails with them in regards to Jerry Sandusky's child sex abuse to police.

"The information confirms that as they testified at the grand jury, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz conscientiously considered Mike McQueary's reports of observing inappropriate conduct, reported it to the University President Graham Spanier, and deliberated about how to responsibly deal with the conduct and handle the situation properly," the statement said.

Caroline Roberto represents Curley and Tom Farrell represents Schultz, who both are facing perjury charges.

Huh, I don't think conscientiously, responsibly or properly had a dang thing to do with it....

Did the AG tell the jury that they will not be hearing from the victim in the shower?

I worry about suicide with this missing victim... It just seems to me that there's been enough victim response to be enabled and reassured in coming forward. I just can't shake the feeling that many of Jerry's victims didn't just fall through the cracks, but were plummeted into the type of he!!ish despair one doesn't emerge from. :(

When prosecutor Joe McGettigan asked if there was any doubt the man he saw in the shower was Sandusky, McQueary looked directly at Sandusky and said "NO DOUBT AT ALL...NONE", and he continued to glare in Sandusky's direction for several seconds. Barcaro said that was a tense moment.
by WGAL 4:22 PM

McQueary was very forceful on the stand ... very careful that his testimony was clear to the jurors.
by WGAL 4:21 PM

Barcaro says McQueary is a significant witness because he is the only eyewitness we know of who can testify in court he saw Sandusky engaged sexually with a boy.
by WGAL 4:21 PM

News 8 reporter Matt Barcaro is now out of the courtroom.
by WGAL 4:20 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xc2i2ZAi

Knowing that McQueary is an important witness for the prosecution...the defense spent a lot of time asking him pointed question, picking apart his timeline of events in the lockerroom almost second by second....and pointing out times his testimony today differed from the account he gave the grand jury.
Defense also grilled McQueary on how old he thought the boy was - since prosecutors say he still has not been identified.
McQueary fired back at the defense: "if we want to argue, 9, 10, 11, or 12 the fact is he had sex with a minor"
by WGAL 4:23 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xc2qPXFs

I worry about suicide with this missing victim... It just seems to me that there's been enough victim response to be enabled and reassured in coming forward. I just can't shake the feeling that many of Jerry's victims didn't just fall through the cracks, but were plummeted into the type of he!!ish despair one doesn't emerge from. :(

I was thinking the same thing about this young boy-my heart breaks for him

Knowing that McQueary is an important witness for the prosecution...the defense spent a lot of time asking him pointed question, picking apart his timeline of events in the lockerroom almost second by second....and pointing out times his testimony today differed from the account he gave the grand jury.
Defense also grilled McQueary on how old he thought the boy was - since prosecutors say he still has not been identified.
McQueary fired back at the defense: "if we want to argue, 9, 10, 11, or 12 the fact is he had sex with a minor"

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xc2qPXFs

I don't understand why the defense is spending so much time on details like this. Does it make a difference if the boy was 9 or 12? Is it unreasonable that a person who glimpsed a boy naked might not be able to determine the boy's exact age between 9-12?

The defense is just reiterating over and over...it might have been a boy as young as 9. OMG!!! There is absolutely no reasonable explanation for this scene even if you bend over backwards to give Jerry every benefit of the doubt and assume that there was no actual penetration. It's NOT normal, it's NOT okay, it's NOT just weird!!!!

Unless you think MM just made this whole thing up out of thin air...for what? To ruin his career and his life?...then how can anyone doubt?

Did the AG tell the jury that they will not be hearing from the victim in the shower?

I'm pretty sure that was covered, even if indirectly, since the judge outlined the charges for 10 boys and the state showed them pictures of the 8 that would testify.

I was thinking the same thing about this young boy & the only person who knows this boy is the monster himself-we know he ain't going to tell anyone who he is!!

My heart breaks for this boy-I wish someone could find him-just to see if he is alive and needs help-not to come forward if
he does not want to.

I thought I remembered way back in these threads an article or report that said Curley talked to JS about the incident and JS gave him the boy's phone number, so Curley may know. I wonder if that info would be in the new-found emails? I wish there was some way the AG could demand that info from him.

Makes you wonder if Curley did contact the boy and told him not to come to the school anymore with JS, paid him off? or threatened him, or his parents? Of course, I'm sure he handled it 'responsibly' and 'humanely', ya know?

There is also the other unknown boy that the janitor saw with JS and we know even less about him.

Note: I'm not knocking the school at all, I'm sure there are thousands of good employees and students there who would have done the right thing if they had known what was going on. But these admins were only looking out for their own reputations and the football program, money, whatever/whoever else they are/were protecting. They violated everything education is about, the welfare and future of children. They are scum as far as I'm concerned and this university deserved better.

Attorneys for Curley, Schultz Respond to NBC Report About Spanier Facing Possible Charges

http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...bout-spanier-facing-possible-charges-1064129/

BELLEFONTE – The attorneys for former Penn State administrators Gary Schultz and Tim Curley have responded to an NBC news report Monday that former Penn State President Graham Spanier exchanged emails with them in regards to Jerry Sandusky's child sex abuse to police.

"The information confirms that as they testified at the grand jury, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz conscientiously considered Mike McQueary's reports of observing inappropriate conduct, reported it to the University President Graham Spanier, and deliberated about how to responsibly deal with the conduct and handle the situation properly," the statement said.

Caroline Roberto represents Curley and Tom Farrell represents Schultz, who both are facing perjury charges.

Huh, I don't think conscientiously, responsibly or properly had a dang thing to do with it....

They handled it by sweeping it under the rug and not calling the police.

BBM and OH SNAP! :slap:

Is the DT trying to get their client canned? Because omg they have been screwing things up since the get go.

A couple of images of McQueary today... and one of the topic of conversation. :gavel:

Attachments

• Penn-State-Abuse-McQueary.jpg
    Penn-State-Abuse-McQueary.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 14
  • nn_01mis_pennst_111216.standard.jpg
    nn_01mis_pennst_111216.standard.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
  • jerry-sandusky.jpg
    jerry-sandusky.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.