Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Curley, Schultz and Sandusky are keeping their fingers crossed.

The Second Mile and its members may do many things to help many other children but that does nothing to change the fact that children in their care were sodomized by the founder of their organization. It is forever tainted. If the board is responsible and can get past their own egos a plan to close its doors should be made immediately. Even if it only happens on paper and they reform as a newly born organization doing the same thing, hell they can buy and sell the assets from the old org to the new org.

Second Mile should not continue on with that name or that founder.
They need to make their removal from Sandusky formal and irreversible. IMOO

I don't see anything suspicious about the above list. Penn State's main campus has 55,000+ students (92,000 total students) and an operating budget of $4 BILLION dollars. There is always some building being constructed and multiple areas of construction on this campus. The above list represents only a tiny fraction of 13 years of construction on that campus. Poole Anderson Construction only worked on a tiny fraction of Penn State's construction projects. Realize that all state construction must be "put out to bid" as required by the PA law.
http://www.opp.psu.edu/planning-construction/Projects Out to Bid

Here in TN we have the exact same laws, but there are always deals being made with schools and everything else. We had a scandal about our never-ending roadwork for the state being handed off to the same people time after time (and it never seemed to get done).

The original point was: this guy built the Locker Rooms and he's connected to Second Mile. That's what I see that is important.

ETA: Another point: Didn't the head of the University say there was no connection between Second Mile and the University? Spin/Lie? I'll try to find the quote.

Are you implying that extremely generous Lloyd and Dottie Huck and Druann Schreyer's family knew Sandusky was a pedophile and that their gifts of millions (to an organization for underprivileged kids) is a "rabbit hole"? Do you have a link/any evidence showing that these very generous people knew Sandusky was a pedophile?

It is more likely that Sandusky was able to rape little boys over all these years because very FEW people knew he was a pedophile rather than there was a giant conspiracy involving philanthropists who intentionally enabled Sandusky to rape children.

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17576:jerry-sanduskys-second-mile-charity-may-be-as-culpable-as-penn-state&catid=153:features&Itemid=336

The Second Mile was aware of several of the charges of child abuse, one going back to 1998, the first of at least three incidents brought to the attention of Second Mile officials.

These reports, however, contradict Second Mile’s clearly dishonest contention that it was never aware of any allegations about Sandusky with Second Mile kids.

The lists of board members and honorary board members have disappeared from the Second Mile website, but as a courtesy we offer the names of the official governing board as posted by GuideStar, to ask whether these people knew what their responsibilities might have been to the children in Second Mile’s care and their families

It may very well turn out that Second Mile board members and senior staff turned a blind eye to the abuse of children under their care.

The implication is out there on the internet.

IMO many, many knew and turned a blind eye.

Just came here to post that Paterno has his "out". Lung cancer at 84? Grim reaper...

Just came here to post that Paterno has his "out". Lung cancer at 84? Grim reaper...

I do not wish illness on anybody, and Joe hasn't been convicted/charged with any crimes, so he is "innocent" I suppose.

With that said, I'd be thinking I was pretty lucky if I were Joe since now he can get sympathy from his devoted followers (i'm sure there are some, somewhere, right?) and have the focus (in his life anyway) taken away from the poor little abused victims and back in his spotlight.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/932726-penn-state-scandal-primer-to-

shocking-allegations-in-jerry-sandusky-grand-jury/page/5 -Worked

out and showered with Sandusky at Old East locker rooms across from

Holuba Hall
. Map and directions

to the indoor pitch, Holuba Hall

Holuba Hall is located adjacent to East Area Locker rooms, and the Ice

Rink. Traveling West on Park Ave, Turn Left at Bigler Road, and

continue down the hill. You will pass the outdoor pool and Varsity

tennis courts on your left. Just after the tennis courts, turn left,

and continue straight until you enter the Holuba Hall parking lot. East

Area Locker rooms will be on your right as you enter the lot. ......................... So what we have is the guy who was running Jerry's Pedophile Playpen the "Second Mile" also built the Locker rooms and Showers Jerry molested some of the kids in.

Penn State, like most huge entities, hires architectural firms to design and built their new buildings and complete renovations. The architectural firms put out a RFP (Requests for Proposal) to companies that can meet all the many legal requirements (see below) required by the state of PA to construct/renovate state property. The architectural firm recommends which company should hired to complete renovations and construct new buildings.

What is being implied on this thread is that the architectural firm is also filled with enablers of pedophile Jerry Sandusky since this firm had to recommend the RFP by Poole Anderson Construction (whose company president is on the board at Second Mile). :crazy:

There is probably a Ben and Jerry's located on this campus and Sandusky has likely eaten here at one time or another. Ben and Jerry may also be enablers of this pedophile, right?:crazy:
http://apps.opp.psu.edu/BiddersList/master_list.cfm
http://apps.opp.psu.edu/BiddersList/master_list.cfm

Snipped..

Never can tell...Could be... Does Ben and Jerry make the ice cream that is sold at the Creamery? JMHO
No. The students in food science majors make the ice cream at the Creamery. The flavors change very frequently as the students learn by experimenting. The milk for the ice cream comes from Penn State owned dairies. The cows are fed by grains tested/improved by the agricultural students.

I do not wish illness on anybody, and Joe hasn't been convicted/charged with any crimes, so he is "innocent" I suppose.

With that said, I'd be thinking I was pretty lucky if I were Joe since now he can get sympathy from his devoted followers (i'm sure there are some, somewhere, right?) and have the focus (in his life anyway) taken away from the poor little abused victims and back in his spotlight.
Joe Pa is 84. Notice that it was stated that his cancer was "treatable", and the type of lung cancer wasn't mentioned or the stage of his cancer, "Treatable" may be a euphemism for palliative care.

Looks like TSM is shutting down.

Charity Founded by Sandusky Plans to Fold

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — The local charity founded by Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State defensive coordinator who earlier this month was charged with 40 counts of sexually abusing young boys, is preparing to fold as it tries to reconstruct what it knew, and did, about any suspicions or allegations against Sandusky over the years.

David Woodle, the chief executive of the charity, known as Second Mile, said in an interview Friday that the foundation was seeking to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/19/sports/ncaafootball/charity-founded-by-sandusky-plans-to-fold.html

Snipped..

Never can tell...Could be... Does Ben and Jerry make the ice cream that is sold at the Creamery? JMHO

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_University_Creamery"]Penn State University Creamery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Ice cream makers Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield of Ben & Jerry's, are 1974 alumni of the Penn State Creamery correspondence course in ice cream-making Agriculture 5150, which teaches manufacturers the basics of ice cream production.

BR, you said exactly what I wanted to say,,,,,only in a much nicer way.

Will the closing of TSM prevent the FBI and other LE full access to their records? Or did the records already hit the paper shredders weeks ago?

I have said on another thread ( the one about missing PA DA Ray Gricar) that Sandiusky had 3 or 4 preferred sites of molestation. EVERY ONE of those sites must be checked for cameras, for evidence of former electronic survellience being installed, then pulled. I think it was DEFINITEY recorded.

The money to be made off child *advertiser censored* is astounding... I won't do the searches to find out how much it is estimated to bring to organized crime per year because I don't want that type of search on my computer, but I know it is hugely cheap to make and incredibly profitable to the makers and distributors.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ancer/-/1719418/4786912/-/3oaj15/-/index.html

(CNN) -
Joe Paterno, the Penn State football coach who lost his job amid allegations of child sex abuse against his former defensive coordinator, has a treatable form of lung cancer, his son said Friday...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/sports-general/20111116/Penn.State-Paterno/?cid=hero_media

Sorry, but cynic that I am, I just can't help myself. From the first link above:
``As everyone can appreciate, this is a deeply personal matter for my parents, and we simply ask that his privacy be respected as he proceeds with treatment,'' Scott Paterno said in a brief statement.

And thanks to HIPAA, the matter would have remained private, had Scott not chosen to announce it the world.

Given the timing, this statement comes off as a blatant ploy for sympathy.

MOO etc.

I'm waiting to hear where JS traveled to with the team for games, coaching seminars, publicity tours for Second Mile, vacations, etc. through all of those years, and who he met with.

I suppose that much of that information has been destroyed.

It starts with tickling, kisses, and then :(

Parents, guardians, brothers, sisters, even strangers must step up and protect!

I have hope that some of the earlier victims will be able to supply the necessary details to fill in the blanks of history.

Perhaps some unsolved crimes will then be explained.

Just thinking about those words: watershed moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member